My brothers best friend

By ashtonbbe30

I'm Ari Clifford and I live in castleburry Connecticut with my dad. I have an older brother Michael Clifford... More

Watched it begin again.
I've been missing you
Jump, for my love
First time in forever
Girls just wanna have fun
I'll make love to you, like you want me to
Eye of the tiger
Dont go chasing water falls
You've been cheating and telling me lies
Help, anybody.
Dont walk away
I really really like you
Love me harder
Lost in reality
Crazy
Goodbye my lover
English love affair
Apologies
I miss you
You give me butterflies
Time after time
We're going to the chapel and we're gonna get married
Jet black heart
Im glad you crashed the wedding
Fuck you, fuck you very very much
You've been cheating and telling me lies
Save me
Lets talk
Drunk nights
We are family
I'll be there
Welcome to new york
Tempory fix
I hate you i love you
FINAL ENDING
What should I do?
SEQUEL
NEW BOOK

Lets talk about sex baby

8.6K 162 15
By ashtonbbe30

Ari POV
I wanted to prove I still had feelings. I wanted to prove that Gina didn't change me.

I guess that's why I ended up waking up in Austin's bed again.

...

I woke up and rolled over feeling for Austin when my hand collided with his bare chest. I looked at him and he looked down at me.

"Up so soon?" He asked cocking his head to the side.

"Yeah." I hummed.

"I messaged Michael, I told him where you were."

"You did what!?" I yelled.

"He was worried and he put a post up about you."

"So what!? I can't believe you did that!"

I got up and threw my clothes on quickly before grabbing my phone and bag. I put my shoes on and then headed for the door.

"No goodbye kiss?"

"Get lost jerk!"

...

I walked into the house and saw mom and Michael sitting in the dining room. They looked up as soon as I walked in and Mike glared at me.

"Hi, sorry I didn't call last night." I muttered.

"Oh don't worry. I had a good image from Austin where you were!" Mike roared.

"Don't start anything Michael Clifford!" Mom snapped. "Sweetie, we want to know why you were at Austin's. Are you dating now?"

"No mom." I huffed.

"Even better." Mike sarcastically laughed.

"Fuck yourself Michael."

"I will not have my children fight like this. You both need to sort this out." Mom yelled. "Oh, and Ari, please please tell me Austin is all?"

"I'm not a slut mom. I'm just a teenager." I looked at Michael as I spoke. "And I didn't have sex with Austin." Big fat lie. "I just slept there." Wouldn't be a lie if I didn't say 'just.'

"Liar." Michael muttered.

"Say it louder bro!" I snapped. "Say how disappointed you are in your little sister being the biggest slut you know!"

Mom left the room as Michael rummaged through the cupboards.

"I don't think you're a slut Ari, I just want to know why you keep having sex with a cunt." He said fed up.

"I don't just decide it Michael. But it just doesn't happen like that either." I looked down.

"What then Ari? Because I'm getting fed up of lying to everyone for you. I have to tell dad that you're fine and that you don't cut anymore and that you're taking pills."

"I don't cut and I do take my pills. So you can just shut up!"

"I know, but why don't you just tell me why? We're related Ari."

"Because I want to prove that I have feelings. I want to prove that I still feel things for people. So far I'm failing."

Michael looked at me as I wiped my eyes. Then the front door opened and closed before giggling entered the household.

I spun around and saw Ashton strolling in with a girl attached to his hip as he laughed and so did she.

"Ash? What are you doing here?" Mike asked holding back tears.

"I wanted to show you Lindsay. But it looks like I've come into something unexpected. Why are you both crying?" He asked more caring than before.

"We're not." I chocked out.

Ashton looked at me as did Lindsay and then Michael stood up straighter.

"I'll message you later yeah?" Michael wiped his cheeks.

"Uh, sure. Alright mate well I'll see you later yeah?"

He nodded and then Ashton left eyeing us both up. I looked back at Michael as he sat back down.

"Is this about Gina?" He asked looking down at his hands.

"I guess, a little bit." I mumbled.

"Why?"

"Because, she scared me Michael. I hate driving my own car let alone getting in someone else's car. I felt as if she took something from me and I can't work out what it is. All I know is that I want it back."

"Ari, why do you hide your feelings?"

"Because when I admit how I feel people leave. Our own dad left me." I looked at him.

"He left me too."

"He messages you. Sends you money every weekend. I don't get that. I'm all alone Michael. Why can't you see that? You're all I have and mom of course but still, it isn't enough. I need love in my life, I need it."

"Sex isn't love." Michael stated bluntly.

"It's close enough." I mumbled.

"look," he got up and moved closer to me. "If I can help you, I will. I'm not letting you go through this alone anymore. I love you."

"I love you too."

And then I burst out crying.

...

"So, you and your brother made up?" Sage double checked.

"Yes." I laughed.

"I saw Ashton today." Larissa joined in.

We were in the middle of a three way call.

"He was with a girl. They seemed pretty close to me."

"Lindsay. I think they're dating." I explained.

"That whore. Does she know you like him?" Sage asked.

"Wait what!? When did I say I liked him!?" I yelled.

"Oh Hun, it's obvious. Don't sweat it."

Fuck my life. Fuck the girls.

...

I was in bed looking up at the ceiling when my door opened. I huffed and picked up my pillow throwing it expecting it to be thrown back in my face when a different voice spoke out.

"Okay then."

I sat up and saw Lindsay smiling at me. She was wearing shorts and one of Ashton's jumpers. She had white sneakers on and her blonde hair trailed down her back.

"Oh, sorry." I mumbled.

"It's okay Ari. I was told you were having some troubles."

She walked over and sat on my bed as she picked up one of my drawings. I looked at her examine it as she nodded her head.

"This is good, your brother said you were crap at art."

"Yeah, well. I guess I got better." I shrugged.

I felt a little selfish, I hated that she was touching my stuff, not because I didn't know her, but because she was dating Ashton.

"So, Ashton told me that you were dating Austin Kydd."

"I'm not, just slept with him twice. It's complicated."

"You know, sex isn't everything. I thought it was at your age but now I don't."

"My age? How old are your?" I asked shocked.

"I'm 19." She smiled. "It's been a long journey since my 16th birthday and I wanted to share some stuff with you."

"I'm 17."

"I know, Ash told me." She smiled. "But I can still tell you about myself can't I?"

"Yeah, go for it."

"Well. I was 16 when I found out that my sister was raped. It was hard to think about it, I was struggling to deal with it all. I wanted to die, I hated any girl that had sex and slagged the guy off. My sister is still recovering from it all now. I hate the fact that you are doing this to yourself. I understand, I do, but Mike is trying to help you. Could you maybe help him out too?"

I was shocked about her sister. It was tough for her and her family understood. But I'm not sure why she told this to be honest.

"I will try." I smiled.

"Good, because I'm sure Larissa and sage would be mad if you didn't too." She giggled.

"Oh trust me, Larissa would be pleased I slept with him. Twice."

"Oh and don't tell Michael I stuck up for him. I don't want him knowing. Anyways, I'll leave you be now."

"You know, actually, why don't we go beach or cinema or something?" I asked sitting up properly.

"Uh," she looked at her imaginary book. "Hell yeah!" She cheered.

We laughed and thats when Ashton walked in. He looked between me and Lindsay before smiling in a panic tone.

"So, what did you guys talk about?"

"I told her my story like I said I would." Lindsay smiled.

"And now we're going out and I'm going to tell her all your childhood stories bro." I giggled.

Lins highfived me as ash blushed and gave me the evil look before laughing with us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47 0 15
" ð’ū 𝓌ð’ķ𝓃𝓉 ð’―â„Ŋ𝓇 𝓉â„ī 𝒷â„Ŋ ð“―ð“ąð“Ū ð“ļ𝓷ð“ĩ𝔂 ð“ŧð“Ū𝓊𝓞ð“ļ𝓷 ð’ū 𝓈𝓂ð’ū𝓁â„Ŋ 𝓊𝓃ð’ļâ„ī𝓃𝓉𝓇â„ī𝓁𝓁ð’ķ𝒷𝓁𝓎"
44.4K 1.6K 39
"Being in love was never a Mistake." Michael Clifford Fanfiction â€Ē AU ⓒ laijoon | 2014. All Rights Reserved.
1.7K 5 100
A 17 year old girl moves from her home country, New Zealand, and tries to start a new life. But memories from her past start coming back when she mee...
9.9K 231 67
I've been making YouTube videos with my brother for years But I never expected that one 'q&a' video would change everything.