After Newsies

By Fansie99

Jordyn Lively and Ben Cook used to tour the U.S in Disneys production of newsies. But you can't do the same t... More

New York Winters
Jamie, Jeremy, Jensen, Jordyn?
Bens Mistakes
Wimpy Josh
Rain Drops
The Vlogs
Christmas Eve
New Years Eve
New Year, New Us
The Premiere
Headlines
Time Jump
Confrontation
Author Q&A
Sneaking Out
Auditions
The Call
Rehearsals
Blue
The Start
Opening Night
Press Day
Feel Better Little Mel
Knock Knock
The Chase
Update
What Happens In Vegas.....
Puzzle Pieces
Silence
Coffee Girl
Midnight Trips
Twitter
Joshs Adventure
Naughty
And her name is....
Whats Trending?
The Return
Melinas Brother
Back to NYC
Melinas Secret
Cheers
The Stagedoor
Background
Everlasting Love
The Pink Dress
The Face Off
Disney World
Updates!
Sorry
ANNOUNCEMENT

SUCK IT

1.5K 64 189
By Fansie99

Sky POV:

We arrived in our new city and I threw my stuff on my bed. I am rooming with Ben again this week, great. Which means I am rooming with *gag* Mackenzie too.

"I can't wait for Kenz to get here so I can show her this view!" Ben smiled looking out the window.

"Ok buddy, I've known you since you were 16, right?" I asked.

"Yep, when the tour started." Ben said.

"So you trust me, right?" I asked.

"Sky I'd trust you with my life." Ben said.

"You need to break up with Mackenzie." I said.

"What?" Ben asked.

"You heard me." I said.

"Why would I break up with Mackenzie?" Ben asked.

"Because, in the words of Melina, SHE'S A MEANIE!" I said.

"What has she ever done to you?" Ben asked.

"It's not what she did to me, it's what she did to Melina and Jordyn." I said.

"When has she even talked to either of them?" Ben asked.

"If I tell you, you are gonna get pissed." I said.

"Sky, tell me." Ben said.

"She called Jordyn a slut." I said. Ben went silent and just looked at the floor. "Melina overheard her. So Saturday night me and Melina went over to her apartment to confront her about it and she called Melina a bitch, and told Melina you don't care about her which made Melina cry." I said. Ben was completely silent. "Anything to say?" I asked. He grabbed his phone and turned and quickly walked out of the room. Hopefully that made him mad.

Ben POV:

I ran down the hall to Jordyns room and knocked on the door.

"Ben what are you doing here?" Jordyn asked.

"Where's Melina?" I asked.

"Right here!" I heard Melina say.

"May I come in?" I asked.

"Um sure." Jordyn said. I walked past her and ran over to Melina who was sitting down in a chair. I kneeled down in front of her.

"Did you talk to Mackenzie?" I asked. Melina nodded. "What did she say to you?" I asked.

"Words I can't say." Melina said.

"What are you talking about Ben?" Jordyn asked.

"Sky apparently took Melina to Mackenzies house to talk to her Saturday night when we were gone." I explained. "Melina, tell me exactly what happened that night. And you can say the words." I said facing her again.

"Well, we were at the stagedoor and Lollie called sky and broke up with him. Then sky asked if I liked Lollie and I said no because I heard Mackenzie and Lollie trash talking Jordyn and that Mackenzie called Jordyn a.....slut." Melina said.

"What?" Jordyn asked in shock.

"Go on." I said.

"So Sky got really mad so he decided we were gonna go to Mackenzies house and talk to her. We got there and when Sky told Mackenzie he knew what she said, she called me a snitch and said she hates children and I stomped on her foot and she called me a bitch. Then she said Jordyn can kiss her ass and I told her she could kiss my fist and then she called Ben an idiot and said she was only dating him cuz he is a good kisser and does whatever she wants. And then she told me that you didn't care about me." Melina said looking down at her lap on the last part.

"Mel, you know that last part isn't true right?" I asked.

"Well you've been ignoring me since you started dating her. All I see when I see you now is the Ben that yelled at Jordyn." Melina said.

"Melina, I love you so much, you mean the world to me. I am so sorry I have been ignoring you. I got caught up with Mackenzie and I am so sorry. Please forgive me." I said grabbing her hands in mine.

"Will you promise to never leave me again?" Melina asked.

"Yes, I pinky promise." I smiled holding up my pinky. A smile crept on her face and she grabbed my pinky in hers. "I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too." She smiled and wrapped her arms my neck in a hug. "Now can you please go break up with Mackenzie?" Melina laughed.

"Oh yeah, there's gonna be hell to pay." I said standing up. "Nobody messes with my girls."

"Your girls?" Jordyn asked.

"Yeah, I don't care if you hate me, I still care about you." I said. "And nobody says that about you. She can call me idiot and whatever the fuck she wants, but she messed with you and Melina and that is not ok." I said. "Hey Melina, wanna go on an adventure?" I asked.

"Yes!" She smiled jumping up.

"Where are you taking her?" Jordyn asked.

"To show Mackenzie who I really care about." I said picking Melina up. "Come on princess, let's go."

"Please keep her safe!" Jordyn said as we headed out.

"You like Jordyn." Melina said once we were in the hallway.

"What?" I asked.

"You heard me." Melina smiled.

"You're crazy." I laughed.

"No I'm not! I know everything! The only thing I don't know is why you cheated on her in the first place." Melina said.

"Because I'm a fucking idiot." I laughed.

"That's a bad word." Melina said.

"You're right." I laughed.

"Jordyns not a slut, is she?" Melina laughed.

"Jordyn is in no way a slut. She's kind, beautiful, smart, funny, and she was dedicated to me, I just fucked up." I said. "I mean I screwed up."

"So why don't you date her?" Melina asked.

"Because she's dating Jake." I said. We went up to Mackenzies hotel room and she had just arrived. I knocked on the door and she opened it.

"Ben!" She smiled.

"Hey, can I come in?" I asked.

"Sure!" She said.

"Good you haven't unpacked! Now leave." I said.

"What are you talking about Ben?" She laughed.

"I'm talking about you messing with my girls. I know you called Jordyn a slut and I know you were rude to Melina." I said.

"Snitch." Mackenzie said to Melina.

"Fight me!" Melina said.

"Im breaking up with you Mackenzie." I said. "Jordyn and Melina are the two most important girls to me besides my sisters and I can not be with a girl who is a bitch to them." I said.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" She asked going in for a kiss.

"Yes." I said backing up.

"Gosh you just can't get over that girl Jordyn." Mackenzie said.

"No, and I don't want to." I said. "So me and this little princess are leaving, and you should never try and call me again." I said and turned and left.

"SUCK IT!" Melina said as we left.

"Melina!" I laughed.

"Come on, just give me this one." Melina laughed.

"Ok princess." I laughed kissing her cheek.

"I like when you call me princess." Melina smiled.

"And I like you being my princess." I said. We walked back up to Jordyns room and she was sitting on the bed crying. "Jordyn what wrong?" I asked running and sitting next to her.

"Nothing I'm fine." She said wiping away her tears.

"No you're not." I said.

"A lot of shit is just running through my mind and I need time to figure it out." Jordyn said.

"Can I help?" I asked.

"You can answer a question for me." Jordyn said.

"Anything." I said.

"Do you still like me?" Jordyn asked

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 486 8
This book is completed I just thought I would add it on Wattpad. It is probably my favorite fanfic that I have written not because it has haz. I don'...
1.4K 53 26
Two best friends, Mackenzie Lynn Cooper and Addison Rose Stewart, are surprised when famous tik tok stars, Cash and Maverick Baker, move in to the ho...
3.5K 132 11
a soulmate is someone who you get along with and are meant to be with, like fate~ This is tale of two soulmates~~ Y/n is someone who wants to be lov...
49.3K 1K 34
Only you... Is a phrase meaning there is ONLY one person in your life you do really care for the most. Like most couples, they do really care for e...