Bite Me

By MADcreations

Living with a hot boy is fine. Living with five hot boys is hard. Living with five hot brothers is tough. Bei... More

Never Go To A Club With Your Twin Sister At 1:30 AM
The Vampire Brothers Who Kidnap Me
Bart Is Probably The Nicest Vampire I Have Ever Met
Charles Is Either PMSing, Or He's Got A Rock In His Shoe
Burgularizing Your Own House? Now, That Just Doesn't Make Sense
I'm Guessing High Heels Aren't A Very Good Weapon...
These Manly Vampires Can't Handle The Word 'Bra'
Someone's Got A Crush On Nell!
The Man At The Cafe Isn't Who He Appears To Be
Cheering Up Charlie Involves Singing
Stalkers Are Needed To Protect Me-Day And Night
Bones Just Doesn't Give Up
A Shock That Sends Shocks Throughout Me
The Good News Turned Out To Be Bad News
Nell Missed Me Like A Pig Missed Mud
Nora Isn't The Only One With Romance Problems
A Threatening Threat That Threatens Me
Miss Independent Might Have Fallen In Love
Meet The Vampire Parents
They Can Be Real Jokesters
Looks Like I Have A Third Stalker
The Brothers Like To Show Off Their Powers
The Answers I've Been Looking For
Still One More Secret
They Don't Ever Listen, Do They?
Badness Is A' Brewing
Don't Worry, Be Happy
One Problem Down-Another One To Go
And The Two Reunite
The Big Bang Theory
Saved By The Nell
Even Blowing Teddy Bears Up Get Charles Jealous
It Just Goes To Show You, Vampires Work Fast
Edward Wants To Look Good For Bella
Vampire Turning
More Stronger Than We All Thought
Cotton Eye Joe Comes In Handy When Fighting Vampires
Getting Shot Was On My Bucket List
Just A Regular Hospital Day With Bart
The Parents Pick
This Single Lady Left The Building

The Master Plan

146K 3.3K 456
By MADcreations

Thirty Four-The Master Plan

“I have a plan!”

We all groan. “What? Does this one include dancing dolphins?” I snort.

Bart’s face falters. “N-no.” I roll my eyes and snort again. Yesterday we worked our asses off ‘restoring’ the household. I kinda still feel bad about that, but they told me not to worry. We’re all sitting in the living room, trying to come up with a plan to get Bones’s ass in jail.

But we’re all failing miserably, especially Bart.

All he does is come up with the stupidest plans I’ve ever heard. It makes a five year old look smarter than him. “Oh! I got one! We buy some mice, but they’re really not mice at all. They’re computer activated with cameras so we can control them, then send them to Bones! He’ll scream like a girl and call the rat poisoning dudes, and we’ll take over that place, so when he calls, he’ll be calling us! And then we’ll go over there and beat his ass to a pulp!”

We all stare at Bart, dumbfounded. “I stopped listening after mice.” I shrug flatly.

Nell nods. “Me too.”

Bart grunts. “I’d like to see you come up with something better.”

“Bartholomew, a dog could come up with something better. Hell, a blind dog could come up with something better!” Clinton snaps.

I thought of a plan thirty minutes ago, I just want to see what everybody else comes up with. For vampires, they’re not very smart.

“How bout we just send Nora as bait again?” Henry suggests.

In a blink of an eye, Charles as his arms around me protectively. “No.”

I roll my eyes. “Your so protective. “

“What can I say? I’m a protective, jealous, vampire, soul mate, boyfriend.”

“Yeah, I know. It’s annoying.” He only laughs in response.

“Off topic!” Clinton snaps his fingers.

“Sorry. God. When did you become so bossy?” I mumble.

“Since you came along.” He responds flatly. “Now, back to plan thinking.”

“Clint?”

“Yeah?”

“I already came up with a plan.” I shrug, looking at my nails.

He frowns. “When?”

“Thirty minutes ago. I just wanted to hear Bart’s stupidity.”

“Hey!” Bart shouts. “That’s dumbness to you! Not stupidity!”

Clint ignores his stupid brother. “Please enlighten me with this genius plan of yours.”

“Alright.” I sigh. “Bones obviously knows I’m here. So, I’ll send him a fake note saying meet me in the woods, and I’ll go alone. But, you guys will be there, only in hiding. This time,” I glare at all of them, “Don’t fight. Just capture. If you have to, knock them out with Clinton’s needle, and don’t let the needle touch you. Idiots.”

Clinton revises my plan. “But how are you gonna get the note to him? We don’t know where he is.” He points out.

“Wrong sir!” I pound my fist on the table, making him jump. “He is guarding the woods, so I’ll just tape the note to a tree, and by tomorrow it’ll probably be gone. If not, then I’m screwed.”

Bart nods his head slowly. “I like it!”

“I don’t.” Charles mumbles.

I roll my eyes. “I didn’t ask you for your opinion, so shut up.”

“Your so mean to me!” He cries in fake hurt.

“I do try.” I smirk and he scowls playfully at me.

Bart sprawls out onto the couch, his head on my lap. “So is that the master plan then?”

I nod my head proudly. “It is, idiotic sir.”

“That’s dumb sir to you.”

“Dumb sir.” I repeat, rolling my eyes while Charles swings an arm over me. “Edward, did you call Anna yet? And ask her out?” I waggle my eyebrows.

Edward freezes and goes stiff. “Mom and dad said we cant be in a relationship while their trying to pick the next ruler.”

“Does it look like we’re following those rules?” I motion between Charles, me, Nell, and Clinton. He shakes his head. “That’s what I thought. Did you call her?”

He sighs and his shoulders slump. “No.” He sounds as if he were getting scolded by his mother.

“Well then, we shall call her right now.” I grab the phone. “What’s her number?”

His eyes widen. “Are you crazy! Give me that!” He swoops for the phone, but I duck and jump off the couch, leaving Bart’s head to fall onto the couch. Bart quickly get’s back up and gives me Anna’s number.

I grin at Bart. “Thanks!” I dial the number in while Edward continues to try, and fail, at grabbing the phone.

“Hello? Anna speaking.”

Edward freezes and puts his ear up to the phone, now listening to our conversation. His brothers watch us with amused eyes as I talk to Anna. “Hi Anna, my name’s Nora. You know Edward right?”

“Yeah,” She laughs, “I do.”

“Well, I’m dating his brother Charles and I’m a friend of his.”

“Really? That’s great!” She giggles.

“I know. Oh look at that!” I gasp. “Edward’s here! Talk to him!” I shove the phone into Edward’s hand, and run back to my seat.

He blinks a few times before he realized what I did. He scowls at me while he talks to Anna. “Hey Anna. Good to talk to you too. Yep. Not really. Well, I was wondering, if you wanted to go out Saturday night?” He paces back and forth, running a hand through his hair.

My face turns into those oh-my-god-this-is-so-adorable-you-just-want-to-hug-them faces, and I quietly say, “Aww!”

I guess I didn’t say it quietly enough because Edward scowls at me, but then his whole face lights up. “Really? Sure! I’ll pick you up at eight? Great. Bye!” He hangs the phone up, then wraps me in a hug. “Thank you, thank you, thank you!”

I laugh and hug him back. “I told you you’d get your Bella! Oh I’m gonna have so much fun with this. Edward and Bella, sitting in a tree…Oh wait! You two can watch the whole marathon of the Twilight series! And for your anniversary I’m so getting you the huge poster of Jacob, the poster without a shirt!”

He pulls away from the hug. “You wouldn’t.”

“Oh I so would. And will.”

He groans and flops onto the couch. “Your evil, Nora.”

“It’s a talent, I tell you.”

Charles laughs at us and again swings an arm over my shoulder. Bart grins. “I’m gonna show her baby pictures of you when you were little! In the bathtub!” Edward groans again.

I cock an eyebrow. “You have pictures like that?”

“Charles too.” Bart nods.

My whole face lights up. “Really? I wanna see what he looked like when he was little!”

“Oh, he was a chubby one, alright-”

“I was not, Bart!” Charles scowls at his little brother. “She’s not seeing a picture of me when I was little.”

“How bout I show you a picture from when I was little and in high school?”

“Done.” He answers without hesitation.

Clinton scoffs. “He just wants to see how hot you were when you were in high school.”

“No!” He cries in protest.

Nell nods. “You were hot, Nora.”

I roll my eyes and scroll down my pictures in my phone. The first one is when I was 10, me and Nell are eating ice cream with huge grins on our faces. The ice cream is splattered everywhere because we were fighting over who got chocolate and who got vanilla. “Here.”

Everybody crowds around me, including Nell. A warm smile spreads across her face. “I remember this. Mom took it.” I nod.

Henry smiles too. “You were cute when you were little.”

“Alright get to the hot high school picture.” Bart snaps his fingers while Charles scowls at him. I giggle and scroll down to my junior year picture.

My hair was curled that day, and I had on a tight fitting shirt with jeans that shaped my body perfectly. I was hanging out with the football team, two of them with their arm hanging over my shoulder. We’re all grinning into the camera, while I give the two bunny ears.

“Damn, Nora!” Henry whistles. I frown and study the picture more. I don’t look that good.

“Yes you do!” Clinton protests my mind while Nell slaps his arm.

“I hate mind reading abilities.” I mutter and glare at him.

I glance at Charles who’s staring at the picture. “Who are those two?” I detect a tone of jealousy, but I ignore it.

A warm smile spreads across my face. “Mickey and Sal. Nicest two on the team.” A laugh bubbles up in my throat. “We sang that song Hey Mickey every birthday for him.”

“HEY MICKEY, YOU’RE SO FINE YOU BLOW MY MIND, HEY MICKEY!” Bart sings, jumping of the couch and doing some club dance. “HEY MICKEY, YOU’RE SO FINE YOU BLOW MY MIND, HEY MICKEY!”

Charles stares at his club dancing brother. “He’s got problems.”

“IT’S GUYS LIKE YOU MICKEY!” He sings in a high girly voice. “OH WHAT YOU DO, DO MICKEY, DON’T BREAK MY HEART MICKEY!”

I giggle. What Bart doesn’t know is that I’m recording this with my phone. He keeps on singing and dancing until the song is over, then his eyes land on my phone. His mouth drops. “NO! DON’T RECORD THAT! I WASN’T DECENT!”

I burst out laughing and duck under his grab. “That was so funny!”

“IT WAS NOT!” He shrieks, chasing me around the table. I just laugh in response. He gets tired, then waves me off. “I’ll get ya. Yep. Probably. Maybe. Soon. Probably not. Nope.” He pants, sliding back onto the couch.

I laugh again. “Your so lazy for a vampire.”

“I’m not lazy.” He mumbles.

“Right.” I roll my eyes. “So tomorrow I’ll tape a note to a tree outside?”

Charles snakes his arms around me. “I’m coming with you. When I told you I was never leaving your side ever again, I meant it.”

I pat his head. “That’s fine. It’s settled then.” I nod my head. “Hey Mickey, your so find you blow my mind…”

“STOP EMBARASSING ME!” Bart screams into a pillow, covering his ears with his hands. “If you show that on the internet, I’ll never be able to show my face in stores ever again!”

“Nobody wants to see your ugly face anyways.” Henry snorts.

Bart takes his face out of the pillow and pouts. “Mom said that I was the handsomest out of all of you.”

“Well she lied.”

“Hey!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 3.3K 18
- " If i tell you that iam not the one whom you thought me as what would you do? What if i tell iam not even a human like you? What would you do the...
164 15 3
"He leaned in so close that for a second I thought he was going to kiss me. Then he pulled back and remained quiet for a little while, until he spoke...
50K 1.7K 50
Will he fight for her? Aiden sees himself as a disaster. He ran away from a fight, leaving his best friend behind to get clobbered. What girl would e...
11.9K 482 58
There are three things Kaitlin should know: 1. Do NOT test the new bad boy 2. Do NOT keep in contact with the bad boy 3. And Do NOT and I repeat DO...