Big Brother LUHAN X READER

By silverdropck

You are Luhan's younger sister. That is basically the big key to the story. This will take place during and a... More

Trip and Landing
LONG TIME NO SEE
It Better Be Good
Practice
Luhan
Worries and Apologies
What about the Concert?
Author note
Author note 2
Preparations
Running man Mini Scene
Get to know
Secret
FUNNY
Tagged
Fights and Breakdowns
Mom part 1
Mom 第二集
YOU NEED TO READ THIS!!!!!!!!
Fire
Living with Them
The second book
SINCE
Luhan and a baby
THERE IS A SEQUEL
INSTAGRAM

Before the Change

3.6K 92 107
By silverdropck

Xi Yun Hua. That was your Chinese name. In America, you were more commonly known as (y/n).  Life was pretty nice here, as a teenager( you are going to be twelve in the story, I know, big difference in age). So many friends and the family friend you were staying with was the best person in the world! Until.....you mentioned your brother Luhan, well your friend Viktoria fangirled then introduced you to kpop.

"Oh my god! How do you not know what it is?! They are just so cute and like.. how!"

"I don't really know."

"How could you not tell me he is your brother!"

"Who?"

"LUHAN FROM EXO-M HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS! HE IS YOUR BROTHER!"

"So he is...?"

"He is famous! He is a kpop member and sings?! Do you understand how important it is?"

"WHEN THE HECK DID HE BECOME FAMOUS?"

                                                                        Ignore the top part of the picture.

It is true that you didn't know, you moved to America when you were seven, and visited almost every summer, but your brother was always busy. It was time to go back and talk to 大哥 (older brother) because 鹿晗 has a lot of explaining to do.

____________________________________________________________________________________

From next Chapter on, I will be writing in you point of view, because the (Y/n) thing is really hard to repeat over and over again, and it'll probably let the ideas flow out faster so I can update better. zaijian da jia! (Goodbye Everyone!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62.6K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
209K 5.6K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
824K 33.1K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
128K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...