I Fell For A Gang Member [2]

By SimplyAmber96

This is the sequal to'I Fell For A Gang Member' I hope this one turns out as good as the first. Keep those co... More

PLEASE READ AND REMEMBER!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (Part 1)
Chapter 29 (Part 2)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 15

9.8K 212 9
By SimplyAmber96

Didn't edit, sorry. =(

Chapter 15

Thanksgiving

Andy's mom and Henry left the day Henry got his wallet. My mom was expecting them to stay until Thanksgiving, but they lied and said they'd changed their minds. I thinks it's better for all of us if they left. Henry is obviously a threat, and should not be around people.

Marco and I helped in the kitchen while my dad and Ms. Ramirez were at work. We don't have homework and the twins are taking a nap, so we're stuck with kitchen work. I was making the turkey, while Marco was supposed to be chopping things. That was all he could do. My mom was cleaning the turkey.

"I hope this thanksgiving turns out well." I said. "I mean we have more people this year, it should be fun."

"Yes it should." My mom said.

"I hope the table can fit all of us. We may have to make an extension." I said.

"I counted and we have enough. We'll just have to fit the twins in there somewhere by you and Marco."

"Easy enough." Marco said.

My mom didn't need our help anymore, so we left to get the twins from their rockers. They seemed to be having fun occupying themselves, so we decided to leave them.

"Where's Andy?" I asked.

"I don't know. He went out somewhere. I think Henry and his mom showing up really shook him."

"Should we call him?"

"No, give him time alone."

Marco and I sat on the couch to watch TV. Soon we'll be asleep and then tomorrow is Thanksgiving.

"Weird question, but can you draw me a picture?" I asked Marco.

"Of what?"

"A silly turkey."

"Why?"

"Just because I want one."

"Alright then."

Marco got up and ran upstairs to get his sketch book. I don't know why I want him to draw a picture of a turkey, but I just want one. Marco came back with his sketch pad and a pencil and sat down beside me. He flipped open the sketch book, which he hasn't used yet, and began to draw the outline of the turkey. I sat and watched him draw the turkey fascinated that he wasn't making a single mistake.

He finished and ripped the page out. He handed it to me and closed his sketch book.

"There." He said.

"How can you draw this good?" I asked, folding the picture and putting it in my pocket.

"I don't know, I just do."

The front door opened and Andy walked in. He gave us a small smile before coming to sit on the couch beside me.

"Where have you been?" I asked Andy.

"I was hanging out at the mall. I meant to buy something, but changed my mind."

"But you're doing okay right?"

"Of course. Henry is gone, everything id back to normal. I'm just looking forward to tomorrow so that I can eat my heart out."

"Me too." Marco said.

"Don't eat all of the food. I think my mom is making more than usual just for you two since you eat so much."

"When we're hungry, we must eat until we're full." Marco said.

"You don't have to."

"But we do." Andy said with a smile.

Bella began screaming, making me jump a little from the sudden out burst. She didn't drop a toy, so she's either hungry, tired, or has a dirty diaper.

"Your turn." I said to Marco.

"Thanks." He said, getting up and getting Bella. "You don't have a dirty diaper Bells, and it's not late enough for you to go to sleep. Want some food?"

"They've already eaten twice today."

"Then what do you want me to do?"

"Just play with her I guess."

Marco sighed and came to sit down on the floor in front of us. Bella still screamed at the top of her lungs. Marco tried bouncing her on his knee and giving her toys, but she wasn't happy.

"Just put her to bed. If she cries, I'll get her in the morning." I said.

It came time for us to go to bed and I put Jason down to sleep. Bella would surely wake up early, which sucks for me. I put my pajamas on and climbed into bed, wanting to get as much sleep as possible. I was asleep before Marco was even in the bed.

I woke up to the sound of Bella's voice coming through the baby monitor. I slowly sat up and took a breath. I looked at my clock and saw it was 4:00. I sighed and got up, heading for the nursery. I felt a draft when I walked into the room and rubbed my arms. I found the window and closed it. I don't remembering opening the window. Maybe Marco opened it and forgot about it.

I walked over to a lamp and turned it on, not wanting the bright light to hurt my eyes. I turned to go to Bella's crib and saw a man wearing dark clothes. He wore a mask that only showed his eyes, keeping his identity secret. He was reaching into Bella's crib I let out a scream. The man quickly grabbed me, clamping a hand over my mouth to silence me.

"Shhhh." He whispered in my ear. He reached over and turned the lamp off, making the room dark again.

"Bailey what's going on?" I heard my dad ask urgently, turning on the light in the nursery. My mom stood beside him and terror filled her face when she saw the situation.

"Don't move!" The man shouted holding out a gun I hadn't noticed he had. Marco, Andy and Ms. Ramirez showed up at the door.

"No one is moving." My dad said, holding up his hands. The man held the gun to my head and I stiffened. Tears escaped my eyes. "Now, you're all going to let me walk out of here. You're not going to report me or I'll come back and kill all of you. I want you to lead me out." He said to me.

I began walking. The man still had his hand clamped around my mouth and the gun held up to everyone else. My mom and Ms. Ramirez were the only ones who looked scared. Of course I was scared too, but Marco and Andy looked as though they were plotting something.

The man practically pushed me down the steps, almost causing me to fall. The man let me go once we were down the steps. He ran to the door and opened it, disappearing into the cold. I jumped when Marco and Andy shot past me, running out the door after the man.

"Marco! Andy!" I yelled. I wanted to run after them, but I was too afraid to move.

"Marco, Andy!" Ms. Ramirez yelled, running down the stairs. She was about to run out the door after them when we heard a gunshot eco through the neighborhood. Everyone paused for a moment. "Marco, Andy!" Ms. Ramirez yelled, more frantic than before. She ran out the door.

Things became quiet and my mom wrapped her arms around me, rubbing my shoulders.

"Are you alright?" She asked me.

"Yeah. But are Andy and Marco alright?"

"I don't know."

A few minutes past and Ms. Ramirez came back, calmer. After, Marco and Andy came back holding the man. Marco had the gun in his back pocket. He's wearing jeans, and I don't know why.

"Call 911." Andy said, struggling against the man. My dad picked up the phone and called 911. After, my dad helped Andy and Marco hold onto the guy until the police arrived.

I sat on the couch with my mom and Ms. Ramirez. The man kept struggling against Marco, Andy, and my dad.

"Let me go!" The man yelled.

"Shut up." Andy ordered, pushing the man to the ground. Marco left Andy and came over to me. He crouched down in front of me and took my hand.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. I slowly nodded. He gave me a hug and I hugged him back. "He's going to jail, you won't have to worry about him anymore."

"I know, I'm just a little shaken up." I saw the gun in his back pocket. "Can you get rid of that?" I nodded towards the gun.

He took it from his back pocket. "Yeah, sorry." He gave me a kiss on the cheek and stood up, walking back over to the man.

I heard the sirens of the police cars and relief washed over me. We slowly stood up and turned to the door to see three police officers walk into the room.

"Put the gun down and put your hands up!" They yelled, putting up their guns. I gave them confused looks and looked at everyone in the room. Marco still had the gun in his hand. "Put the gun down, now!"

Marco slowly put the gun down and put his hands in the air. He rolled his eyes and looked annoyed.

"He didn't do anything." I protested. "This is a misunderstanding." The officers ignored me and handcuffed the man and Marco. Marco winced as they clamped the hand cuffs on.

"It's alright Bailey. We'll get this straightened out at the station." Marco said as they guided Marco out the door.

We all quickly dressed and drove into town to the police station. We went inside and saw Marco sitting in a chair next to the man that was at our house. The mask he was wearing was gone, revealing his entire face. He had curly brown hair that was matted to his forehead with sweat. He had grey eyes and a scowl on his face.

We walked over to Marco and he gave us a small smile. The man glared at us, making me a little freaked out.

"Don't think I won't come after you when I get out." The man threatened.

"Don't listen to him." Marco said. "He'll be away for a while."

"You're first." He said to Marco.

"Shut up. You should be worrying about how long you're going to be in jail."

Marco turned his attention back to us, ignoring the threats the man was throwing at all of us.

"How much longer until they see you?" Ms. Ramirez asked Marco.

"It should be any minute now. They just told us to wait here. I just wish they'd take these cuffs off."

"Do they really hurt that bad?" I asked him. I've never been handcuffed before, but people say they hurt because they're so tight.

"Yeah, they're squeezing my wrists."

"Marco!" A voice boomed, making us all jump.

A big man with short hair came walking down the hall, an angry look on his face. He stopped before us and glared down at Marco. I figured he was a chief.

"This is extreme for you. A gun? I put three of your friends in jail because they killed someone. You kids are getting worst and worst every year. I'm about finished with you. I haven't seen you in here for months. You were doing so good, but then you crack."

"I didn't do anything." Marco said.

"Yeah, yeah, that's the story every time."

The man grabbed Marco and pulled him up, pushing him to the back of the station. We followed, wanting to know what's going to happen to Marco. We came to a room and they uncuffed Marco. He rubbed his wrists, and I noticed light red marks around them. They had him sit in a chair. We leaned against the wall.

"Now, tell me why you'd hold a gun up to the family of your girlfriend?" The chief asked.

"I didn't. I took it from that guy out there who was trying to steal my daughter. I simply chased him down and caught him. I was using self defense."

The chief looked at us. "Is that true?" We all nodded. "I guess you can go. Keep up the good work of staying out of here."

"Thanks. Have a happy Thanksgiving." Marco said, standing up and walking out the door.

We all left. The twins were fully awake. Bella seemed perfectly okay, not caring that she was almost stolen about an hour ago. Marco rode with his mom and Andy, while I went with my parents and the twins.

"This Thanksgiving had a bad start. Hopefully the rest of it will go okay."

"I hope so too, sweetie." My mom said.

We got home and Marco was the first in the house. I unbuckled the twins and took them out of the car. Andy was nice enough to carry Bella inside for me while I carried Jason.

"Breakfast time." Andy said.

My stomach growled. "I agree."

I set the twins in their high chairs once inside. I fed them first before I ate. Everyone was finished by then, but I didn't care.

"Marco, can you start giving the twins a bath while I eat breakfast? I'll be up to help soon."

"Yeah." Marco said. He picked up Jason and Bella and took them upstairs.

After I finished eating 20 minutes later, I went upstairs to help Marco wash the twins. Marco was sitting on the floor, washing the twins. Jason and Bella were laughing.

I got on the floor next to Marco and grabbed a wash cloth. I began washing Jason while Marco washed Bella.

"I'm sorry that you got in trouble today." I said, glancing at Marco.

"It's not your fault. It was just bad timing."

"But it was me who wanted you to get rid of it."

"So, I'm the one that took it from my pocket."

"Look at your wrists. They're red from the cuffs."

He looked at his wrists and shrugged. "It'll be gone in a few hours."

Night came and it was time for dinner. The house smelled of food, making me hungry. Andy and I set up the table while Marco helped finish dinner.

"I'm starved." Andy said.

I simply laughed. "Did you eat anything since breakfast?" I asked him.

"Nope." He popped the 'p'. I wanted to be hungry for tonight."

"Great, now I know to get all I want before it's gone."

The table was set and we were all ready to eat. I fit the twins high chairs in and went to help carry food into the dining room. There was so much food, I think we'll still have leftovers even if Marco and Andy eat a lot.

We all sat down at the table. We went around the table saying what we're thankful for (I don't feel like putting what everyone says. Makeup something). We then dug into the food. I gave small pieces of turkey to Bella and Jason.

"The twins first Thanksgiving." I said. "Everything is going by so quickly."

"Too quickly. I can barely keep up with this school year." Marco said.

"We have to send in college applications soon."

"Where are you going Andy?" My mom asked.

"I'm planning on going to NYU."

"That's a tough college." My dad said. "What about you Marco?"

Marco almost choked on his food. He looked at all the faces around the table. He cleared his throat.

"I'm not going to college." Marco said in a low voice.

"That's right. You said that at the dinner where we first met you. I thought you'd change your mind with two kids here now. You are a role model."

"Dad, don't start. It's Thanksgiving, let's be nice to each other."

"I'm not starting anything. I'm just saying. I think it'd be better if he went."

"Marco doesn't want to go to college, that's his decision." Ms. Ramirez said. "Now let's talk about something else."

Things became quiet for a while. It was really awkward and uncomfortable. I'm just waiting for someone to break it.

"Silence is part of a conversation." Andy said. "But I'm having a hard time hearing what silence says." A smile slowly crept to my face. That's one way to break the silence.

Marco's cell ringing made us all jump. Then we laughed at ourselves for being scared.

"Sorry." Marco apologized, taking his phone from his pocket and answering it. "Hey Eric." There was a pause. Marco's facial expression kept changing. "F**k!" Marco yelled all of a sudden, standing up."

"Language." Our parents warned.

"Thanks." Marco said to Eric before hanging up. "I have to go."

"No! We're having dinner." Ms. Ramirez said.

"I have to. Apparently Dustin, Chase, and Kyle broke out of prison. They're threatening my friends because they're looking for me. I have to go handle this."

"No you don't. Leave it to the police." I said.

"They're my friends. You'd do the same." Marco put on his coat and grabbed my car keys, walking out the door. This was the worst Thanksgiving ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, please COMMENT, vote, and/or fan!! Thanks ;-D

Picture is of Marco->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.8K 60
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
469K 1.9K 60
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
990K 41.1K 58
Sneak peek⬇️ "He looked damn hot right now. His greenish hazel eyes, staring into my eyes... his messy hair falling forward as he leaned over me... h...
238K 7.9K 14
Tera thought she'd never see the hot stranger she had a one night stand with again, but on her first day of her final college class her professor tur...