Adopted By Larzaylea

By Allena5SOS

"It's funny how I thought two kids would wanna adopt a kid." "No, it's not funny. What's funny is that you f... More

Adopted By Larzaylea
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter fourty
chapter fourty-one
chapter fourty-three
chapter fourty-four
chapter fourty-five
chapter fourty-six
chapter fourty-seven
chapter fourty-eight
chapter fourty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
Epilogue
Authors Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

chapter fourty-two

4.6K 221 144
By Allena5SOS

Vanessa's point of view

"The blood in my pants is made up of evil, let's forget who we are and cry until we're legal enough to get a huge sex change." Miranda sang and the everyone in the room looked at her.

"What?"

"If God wass in this room with us, and we could see him, he'd be shaking his head at you." Arzaylea told her and she laughed.

"Sorry," she said and laughed. "I sang it too loud." She told us and I hit her in the back of the head.

"You're fucking stupid Andy." I said and Calum agreed as Michael giggled loudly.

"I'm gonna tweet that."

"Don't do it man."

"Ash, leave him be."

"Listen to Luke for once Ash, let me tweet it." Michael said as he grabbed his phone off of the coffee table.

"Michael, you can't tweet that man." I said and he rolled his eyes as he typed on his phone.

"Shut up Lockness monster, I'll do what I want to do on my Twitter."

"I copyrighted it already Michael, bye bye Clifford the big red dog." Miranda said and he smiled as he set his phone down. "That's my song! Don't steal it!"

"He ready stole my social life, now you gotta tweet about my time of the month? Fuck you Gordon." I said and he pointed at me.

"Square up Nessa, I'll fight you."

"You won't fight anyone while I'm around here." Arzaylea said and chuckled. "Especially not Nessa because she'll win and your pride will be hurt."

"We all know Luke and Ashton have the biggest egos here man." Michael said and Calum agreed. "My pride was flushed down a long time ago, I have nothing to lose."

"So I guess you won't need your balls then." I said and Calum laughed as he kept me seating on the couch. "I'll fight you Clifford, don't test me. I'm small, somewhat, but I'll beat you."

"That's enough." Miranda said and laughed. "Hey look, a manip of Ashton and Bryana." She said and I grabbed her phone.

"Parents." I said and Luke cleared his throat. "God parents, asterisk."

"Asterisk?"

"Like when you're correcting yourself in a text-"

"You need to shut up now." Cal said and put his hand over my mouth as we laughed. "You're so stupid sometimes."

"At least no one knows what my genitals look like." I said, but only few people understood me because my voice was muffled by his hand.

"Dude, really?" Ashton said as he shook his head, covering his eyes with his hands. "No Vanessa."

"Oh god that's so disturbing to know you've seen it." Michael said and I nodded. "Damn, I'm dead man."

"I think I'm the only one who's never seen them, and who doesn't want to see them." Miranda said and Cal asked what we were talking about.

"God. We are children of God." I said quickly after he uncovered my mouth. "Don't think too much about it." I told him and he nodded.

I crossed my legs and Luke just shivered a bit. "You okay there?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, no I'm not. Thanks for bringing up the thing, now I'm scarred." He said as he rubbed his eyes.

"Your blessed, you see it all the time." Arzaylea said and we all laughed besides Calum and Luke. "Love you though."

"Yeah yeah." He said as I crossed my legs over Calum's lap. He rubbed my legs a bit and Andy ran her hand through my hair.

"Hey MiMi, how's it Cisco?" I and looked up at her as the band and Arz arranged for when the girls could fly out and join the band on tour a bit.

"He's good. We've been hanging out a lot lately... He's so sweet and the bad puns he makes are perfect." She told me and I smiled. "How's it with Hood?"

"Considering we can even be this close around Luke, I think it's pretty good." I said and smiled as I looked at Calum. "The one thing that sucks is that I have to log off of Tumblr, Wattpad, and AO3 before I turn my phone off."

"Can't let him see the books you've been reading. I see you." She said and poked my forehead. "Dirty bitch."

"Hey, in my defense, those were there before this all went down." I said and she shrugged. "It's kind of weird to be reading about Luke but the rest I'm somewhat fine with." I said.

"I know you be very comfortable with the smut."

"You're too loud you hag." I whisper hissed when Calum looked at us. "Learn to whisper ya hoe, good god." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"What are you guys taking about?"

"Porn." I answered and everyone looked at us. "Miranda watches some fucked up shit, that illegal shit."

"I'm fifteen! I don't do that. I don't even know what the male genitals look like."

"Your history proves otherwise Ms. SchoolGirl." I said as I checked my nails. She gave my cheek a small slap and I pouted. "Stop hurting me! I'm hurting enough!"

"Stop lying and I won't!" She said and groaned. "You're so disgusting, where does this come from?"

"Don't look at me, I'm innocent." Calum said and I mentally rolled my eyes at him. Michael was next, and he pouted, saying he'd never. "Yeah, it's was probably Mikey." I agreed and he flipped me off.

"I swear to god-"

"You act like you never got curious at my age." I said and Luke blushed a bit. "It was once and it was before I lived here, don't get all suspicious and protective and crap. I'm fifteen."

"I'm so done right now. Let's not talk about porn." Arzaylea said and Ashton agreed. "Let's talk about the fact Calum went to Victoria Secret with Vanessa."

"Let's not." Calum said and Luke said that we should. "It's not very interesting. I don't know what you guys do in that store, but we just bought a bunch of shit."

"Like what?" Luke asked, crossing his arms. It kind of irritated me how he loved to pry into our business, but I guess I kind of understand where he's coming from... kind of.

"I got her perfume since she needed a new bottle. That's all. It was a small bag." Calum said and I nodded. "Come on guys, you need to lay low. I'm not going to pull stuff like that."

"And I wouldn't let him." I added and Luke nodded. "The perfume smells really good though, he even got me lotion to go with it. Want to see it?"

"I do. Perfumes from VS smell good." Michael said and I asked Andy to grab it off of my shelf.

"You're such a girl Clifford." Ashton said as he shook his head. "I'm gonna call you Maekayla." He said and Michael hit him.

"Call me Maekayla and I'll call you Ashley. Don't even try to get into this Lucy, Catrina." He said and I laughed as Miranda went up to my room.

"If Luke's name was to be a chick's, it'd be Lucinda. Fight me on this, but it sounds right. Lucinda Hemmings." Ashton said and I shook my head.

"No, get your own name."

"I'd say the same to you, might wanna double check your name, who's surname is that?" He asked and looked around. "Oh yeah, it's mine."

"This one?" Miranda asked, holding up the lotion bottle and perfume bottle. I nodded and she gave them to Michael.

"If I was a girl, and my boyfriend bought me perfume, I'd love him." Michael said and he sprayed a little on his wrist to smell it.

"Michael, are you sure you're not a girl? Is it too late to tell the world you aren't a boy?" Luke asked as Michael set the bottle on the table.

"Let the boy mess with perfume and lotion. Jesus Luke, don't act like you've ever done the same to mine." Arz said and Ashton 'ooh'ed.

"Francisco did that to mine when he saw them. He was like, is this why you always smell good? It's not natural?" Miranda said and I laughed.

"Calum won't do that to mine, he already knows what they smell like." I said and Calum nodded.

"She has a different scent everyday and it's very strange. I swear to god, she even has cologne up there." He said and I nodded.

"I do, not sure when I'll use it, but I have it." I said and Ashton groaned. "What's the matter with you?"

"It smells like girl over here."

"Well..." Arzaylea said and looked around. "Pretty sure there's girls in the room?"

"Did you have to fuck with that Michael?" Ashton asked and he nodded.

"Yes, do you have to be such a little bitch about it?" He asked as he rubbed his hands together. "I like this one. Good job Calum, you finally got a sense of smell." He said and gave him thumbs up.

"Shut up with your baby hands Clifford, looking like a fifteen year old boy still."

"If rather look like a fifteen year old than act like a fifteen year old." He said and Ashton 'ooh'ed again, laughing at their bickering.

"Hey, can we not use my age here? Neither of you act my age, trust me on this." I said and Andy nodded.

"There's this girl in my Math class and she's pregnant with the baby of a twenty-two year old's." She told us and I shivered in disgust. "He doesn't have a job from what I heard and lives with his parents still."

"Oh god." Ashton said and Arzaylea nodded. "She's only fifteen?" He asked and Miranda nodded. "That's illegal."

"That's more illegal than Calessa."

"Did you have to?" I asked and Michael nodded as he smiled. "You're so lucky that you're important to the world, if you weren't m, I would have strangled you by now."

"Kinky."

"Miranda!" I said and they all laughed. "I'm done. I'm gonna sleep because you're all annoying and I hate you guys." I said and shifted a bit as I closed my eyes.

"Hate you too babe." Michael said and I could feel Calum's glare, the jealous piece of shit. "No need to mentally murder me mate, I was joking."

"Hey, it's my job to be protective, find your own." Luke said and Miranda cleared her throat.

"As her best friend, I believe I claim the right to be the most protective of our dear Vanessa." She said and hit her. "I don't have balls, but that hurt like a bitch."

"You need to find and locate your chill." I said and pointed at her. "Like, right now."

"Do-Do-Do-Do-D-Do it." Calum sang to the tune of the Dora The Explorer theme song.

"Time to turn my Facebook status to 'single and ready to mingle'. Anyone seen my phone?" I asked and Michael said he had it.

"You always have her phone-why do you always have her phone?" Arzaylea asked and Michael said that he just did.

"Who's calling me?"

"Unknown."

"Answer it." I sighed. "Answer the first two questions, and then hang up after telling them not to call this number again."

"Got it." He said and I yawned. "Hello? Yes, it's me. I love you too. Vanessa is laying down right now, she's really tired. Sure. I can't spill that, what fun is going to a show if you know what songs will be playing? I'll see, I'll talk to the band about it. Yes. They're so cute right? I ship it very hard. I-I have to go, can you please do Vanessa a favor and not call this number? It's kind of private and it's not fair when she has hundreds of unknown people calling, even if they're and nice as you guys. Alright then, bye. Love you too. Of course." He said and it went silent.

"Anyone up for an acoustic show in downtown London when we go?" He asked and I raised my hand. "Besides Vanessa?"

"When? We have a show literally two days after we land." Calum said and Michael said a day after we land. "Eh, uh, sure." He said and the rest of the band agreed.

"It's 2013 again." Ashton said and I laughed as I nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544 23 18
"Just come to the party it'll be fun May please I want you to meet my friend Michael he's so cool please" Ashton said "Fine I'll go" I said But I di...
9.1M 375K 108
She thought the world was against her and being loved just wasn't for her, until she met four boys determined to change that. (the writing in this is...
129K 4K 39
In which an ordinary girl, finds her voice in an extraordinary way.
5.7K 133 25
"why must you make me laugh so much? it's bad enough we get along so well"- Ariana Grande