Sexting || E.D+G.D

By guccilikelea

"What would you do if I told you I was not who you thought I was?" More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
New Book!?!?
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
TWENTY - TWO
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
Authors Note
F I N A L C H A P T E R
Thank You.

S E V E N T E E N

31.7K 439 487
By guccilikelea

Vanessa's P.O.V

In a matter of seconds I replied to the text.

Ness boo😋: Don't you get it Cameron? I don't want to hook up with you! I thought you already understood this the first time.

Random number: Don't worry baby, I'm not Cameron, and yes you will hook up with me ;)

I didn't bother to reply back, I put my phone on my nightstand and resumed watching the walking dead on netflix.

*The next morning*

I woke in the morning moody, as always, nothing new.
I still couldn't process in my head what has happened between these few days.

Still pissed at Ethan, but happy that Grayson is here for me.

Whilst I was lost in my thoughts my phone buzzed, I got it and saw that I had a message. I smiled but then my smile turned into a frown as I read that it was from Ethan, I'm not dealing with anyone of his bulshit.

Moments later I received another message, but this time I actually smiled as it was from Grayson

Gray💦: Good morning beautiful, hope you slept well😊

Ness boo😋: Good morning to you too, and yes I slept well😉hope you did too.

Gray💦: I slept amazing babe😙 so I was wondering when you want to hang out?

Ness boo😋: anytime is fine with me😊

Gray💦: Ok, I'll come pick you up at 1pm, see you then princessa 😙

I blushed at his last text, I don't know why but he makes me feel some kind of way. Somehow, better than when I was with Ethan.

*1pm*

I was dressed and ready for Grayson to come and get me anytime now. So I went outside to wait for him.
Not much later he pulled up next to my house.

I started walking up to his car and was about to get in, but then he got out and came over to my side and opened the door for me.

"Thanks." I blushed

"Anything for you." He said starting to drive.

It was a short but nice ride, we just talked about random things, it was nice. Out conversation cane to an end once he pulled up to a really nice restaurant.

*skip resturant*

I had an amazing time with Grayson, we got to know each other better and it was just a blast.

He drove me back home, and I asked him if he wanted to stay for a while.

We entered my house and went to my room.
I sat down on my bed and so did he, at first we sat in silence for a few moments.

"I can't resist anymore" Grayson said with a deep sexy voice and kissed me.
His soft lips moved in sync with mine, he pushed me back on the bed and we made out for about 5 minutes.
We both pulled apart at the same time.
"Wow" we both said together.
We could not take our eyes off each other, for me it was like I was looking at a god.

After our make out sessions we fucked, lol jk I wish we did tho, but we just watched netflix.

"My parents are going to be home soon, so sadly we need to end our night here. But I had an amazing time with you today and hopefully we can hangout tommorow."

"I had an amazing night too and absolutely we need to hang out tommorow" he said with a smile and kissed my forehead.

I walked with him to his car and gave him one last kiss and said goodbye, he said goodbye back and drove off.

I went back to my room and sat down on my bed then I checked my phone.

Random number: hope you had an amazing day with Grayson babe I wish you would kiss me like you kissed him. Which Is why you still need to come to the hotel, this is your last reminder before I do something........

______________________________________

This chapter sucks but I really wanted to update this book because I haven't updated in a while.

Follow my vine acc: QueenDolan

Love you hoes ~ L

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 20.4K 25
Amber can't stand Harry. She has to put up with him though, because he is her brother's best friend. She says she hates him, but that all changes aft...
815K 42.6K 200
❝Oh I'm sorry, did the middle of my sentence interrupt the beginning of yours?❞ Just a couple conversations for shits and giggles between four idioti...
9.3K 596 22
Pandora was a curious young woman, she was always getting into things she shouldn't. So when she was given a box and told never to open it or else, w...
312K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc