Just Friends... (Mature Cont...

By katie-holla

It has always been Bella and Ethan, Ethan and Bella. Nothing could tear these two best friends apart. One nig... More

Just Friends...
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 20

2.8K 49 6
By katie-holla

I wake up and Ethan is still holding me close. I check my phone on the side of the bed, it's 9 AM already, "Ethan." I try to wake him, but I feel sick again. I get out of his hold and run to the bathroom. I puke and Ethan comes in to check on me, "Are you okay?" I wipe a tear from my eye, "Yeah, did I wake you?" He shakes his head, "I'm worried about you, let me feel your head." He puts the back of his hand against my forehead, "You aren't warm, maybe we should call the doctor?" I shrug, "It can wait, you have your job interview today and we have to head back home for Alex and Jess's going away party." I grab my toothbrush and start to brush my teeth, "True, but still."

Ethan goes and changes into a button down shirt and slacks, "How does this look?" I look Ethan up and down, he looks really good. I walk up to him and fix the collar of his shirt. "Sexy." I smirk, thinking back to yesterday. He kisses me, "Thanks baby." He grabs his keys and phone, "I'll be back in a little bit. Love you!" He kisses me one last time and I wish him good luck as he leaves. I go back into the bedroom and put a dress on, I can't wait to hang out with Jess and Alex for the weekend, I can't believe they're leaving. I pack a shoulder bag full of clothes for the weekend. I straighten my hair and start feeling tired again. I go out to the living room and watch some TV.

I wake up to Ethan saying something, "Hello?" He walks over to me, "Have you been sleeping this whole time?" I shake my head, "No, I just packed some stuff up. What time is it?" He looks at his phone, "It's noon." I was asleep for two hours? "How did the interview go?" Ethan's smile goes wide, "I got the job!" I jump up and hug him, "Congrats! When do you start?" He lifts me up, "In two weeks, they had me take a drug test and they have to send it over to see if I'm clean or not, which I am." He kisses me. "I'm so happy for you! Now I need to get a job and we are all set!"

We head home for Alex and Jess and I can't wait to see my mom. She's super excited to talk about wedding plans and everything. "I'm happy we will be home for the weekend. I packed our swimsuits in case we wanted to go to the lagoon." Ethan smiles, "That brings back really good memories." He places his hand on my thigh, "What kind of memories?" Ethan slides his hand up more, hiking up my dress. "Why don't you tell me?" I put my hand on his, "Or I could show you." He slides his hand to my panties, "I need to pull over." Ethan says as he puts his hand inside the fabric. "Are we having car trouble?" I ask as innocent as possible, "I think we're having more than just that."

He pulls over onto a deserted gravel road, "I really need your lips on mine." He says, his voice is rough. I unbuckle my seatbelt and go on top of him, "Like this?" I ask and give him a soft peck. Ethan licks his lips, "I was thinking something more like this." He puts his hands in my hair and brings me in close. His lips crash to mine, his lips leave mine for a mere second so we can breath, then we go back again. I slide my hand down his chest to his member, he is so hard already. I move so I can let him out, Ethan's lips never leave my body. They are on my neck, my face, my lips, everywhere.

I get his member out and slide my hand up and down it. Ethan moans into my neck, he lengthens in size. Ethan slides my panties down my hips, just enough so he can slip two fingers inside of me, I rock back and forth on his fingers until he removes them and puts his member inside of me. I position myself so I am practically sitting on his lap, I go up and down, back and forth. He puts one hand on my hip and the other inside my bra, "This dress is so hot, but getting in the way." I keep going, "I know, but I can't stop." Ethan helps guide my hips. I moan louder as he buries his face into my chest, with one last thrust we are cumming together. He brings his lips to mine, and I rock back a few more times before I get off of him. "I think we're going to be a little late to the party." Ethan laughs, "I don't think they will even notice." I adjust my dress, "I liked it better how it was." Ethan smirks. My nipples are hard from him grabbing them and they poke through the material, "Well, I guess you will just have to imagine what I look like under this." I play with the fringe at the bottom of it. He puts his arm around me and pulls me in close.

We finally get to our home town, "I really missed being here. I'm laying on Ethan's lap and every so often, his hand squeezes my bottom. I sit up and look out the window, "The Lagoon!" He smiles, "The best place to swim." He looks over at me, "Among other things." I shake my head, "We can't act like this in front of our parents." Ethan stops at the stop sign, "We're engaged and live together, they have to know we don't stay in our own rooms every night." I laugh, "I've never even slept in the other room." Ethan turns into the city hall for the party, "Exactly."

My mom greets us at the door, "Isabel! Ethan!" She gives us hugs and brings us inside. I go find Jess and give her a hug so she knows we are here. Ethan joins me a minute later, "Hey Jess." She gives him a hug, "Hey! Alex is around here somewhere." Ethan goes and looks for him. "I can't believe you're leaving." I say as we sit down. My mom joins us, "I know, but I'll be able to write to you and stuff." I nod, "That's true!" My mom butts in, "I'm sorry ladies, but Bella I need to see this ring of yours." I show her my hand and puts her hand up to her mouth, "It is so beautiful." Ethan joins us, "Ethan!" He looks over at my mom, "Yes?" She hugs him again, "I love this ring!"

Jess joins in on the conversation, "You have no idea how hard it was keeping it a secret." I hug her, "It was amazing." Ethan puts his hand on my shoulder, "I love her, Jennifer." My mom smiles, "I knew it would happen someday." We continue hanging out , I talk to old friends from school. Jess pulls me aside, "Hey, can I talk to you about something?" I raise an eyebrow, "Yeah, what's up?" She fiddles with her wedding ring, "Alex and I are going to get married tomorrow." My eyes nearly pop out of my head, "What?" She shushes me, "No one knows about it. We only want a few people there, it is going to be at the courthouse." I continue to give her a confused look, "We found out I can only go with him if we are married. We want you, Ethan, and all of our parents there. We are going to have a real wedding when we get back." I hug her, "I'm so excited for you!"

I go and tell Ethan the plan about Jess and Alex, he is just as excited as me. "Why don't we do that?" I take a step back, "What?" He brings me into an unused room of the hall, "Yeah. We can get married now, and just celebrate it later." I shake my head no, "Ethan, you know we can't." He shrugs, "I don't see why we can't." I fiddle with my ring, "Because I want everyone we love there, I want my whole family to see me become your wife. I want all of our friends see me become your wife, I don't want to run off to the courthouse and get married. We aren't even in college yet, we need to wait." Ethan runs his fingers through his hair, "I don't think I can wait that long." I kiss him, "I know, but we have to." He leans against some cupboards, "Plus, we can't take away the special event for Alex and Jess." I mention. Ethan nods, "Yeah." I walk up to him, "I'm sorry." He shakes his head no, "Don't be. It's okay if you don't want to marry me." He brushes past me and leaves me in the room by myself. What just happened? I run out of the room to look for Ethan. I walk over to Alex, "Have you seen Ethan?" He shakes his head no, "I haven't seen him, go ask Jess." I walk over to her and she thinks he went outside. I walk out of the hall and I find him sitting in the truck. "What are you doing?" He shrugs, "Just sitting here." I roll my eyes, "You know what I'm referring to." He shrugs again, "What?" I hop in the truck, "I never said I don't want to marry you. I have wanted to be with you ever since we were little. You are my prince charming, Ethan."

He looks at me, "It doesn't sound like it." I sigh, "It came out weird. I do want to marry you, I just want to wait until we are graduated you know?" He looks away from me, "You want me to wait four years? I want to marry you now, I want to call you my wife." I reach for his hand, "You can still call me your fiance." Ethan nods, "I know, but it isn't the same. I've been wanting this for a long time. Every time I make love to you, I think about our future. I think about what we will have and what will become of us." I leaned my head back and think about it. I see Ethan and I running around with our future kids, me teaching and him owning his own business, it is a dream come true. "I think about it too, Ethan. We need to get jobs, we need to go to school, we need to get this stuff done before we do any of this." I start to tear up, "Don't cry, Bel." I shake my head, "I didn't mean to hurt you, Ethan." He wipes my tears away and pulls me into him, "I love you, please don't forget that." I beg.

We walk back into the hall and join everyone, people are starting to leave and I feel like going to bed. I'm exhausted from today, "Ethan?" I call for him, he walks over to me with a glass of punch, "Yeah?" I take a sip and I can taste the alcohol in it. "Ethan, this is spiked." I whisper, he laughs, "I know right?" I shake my head, "My mom's here, I can't drink this in front of her." He plants a kiss on my head, "She has no idea, look at her." I look over at her, her and Harry are cuddled up talking to Jess's parents. "Our parent's?" He nods, "I know." Ethan wraps his arm around me, "I think I'm ready to go." He drinks the rest of his punch. "Ethan you aren't driving after drinking that." He looks at me funny, "I'm fine."

Ethan stumbles to the car, "Ethan, give me the keys." He fights me on them, but I finally get them. "I'm not drunk, Bella." I get into the driver's seat, "You certainly aren't sober." Ethan laughs, "Where are we going?" I head to my mom's house. We get there in seven minutes flat, "Let me grab the house key." I run to the house and unlock the door, I help Ethan inside. "What gave you the bright idea to get drunk?" Ethan laughs, "I'm not drunk." I lay him down on the couch, "Go to sleep." He pulls me down, "Kiss me." I give him a kiss, "Love you."

I go to the kitchen to get him some aspirin and water for when he wakes up. I can't believe he would act like that in front of our parents. I go upstairs to my room, it is so empty. I really miss this, I miss being with Jess, I miss being with my mom, I just miss it. All I have is Ethan in Charlotte and no one else. I put my phone on the charger, tonight marks the first night since we moved in together that Ethan and I haven't slept by each other. I miss having him next to me, I don't care if he's drunk or sober, I need him.

I check the time on my phone, it is a little after 12. Ethan has to be sober by now, I walk down the stairs and look over towards the door, did I remember to lock it? I moved closer and look outside. My eyes go wide, why is my mom making out with Harry in our driveway? I open up the door, "Mom!" She swings her head around, her eyes are wide. "Bella!" I can't believe she would make out with him like that. I slam the door and it wakes Ethan up. "Bella?" He sits up, "I can't be here right now." I run upstairs and grab my things, "We're staying at Jess's." I text Jess that we are coming over. Ethan stumbles around, "What is going on?" I help him towards the door and grab the keys to his truck, "Our parents." I knew something was going on, but I didn't think they would be making out in the freaking driveway.

Ethan walks over to the window, "What were they doing?" I go up to Ethan, "This." I crash my lips to his. He pulls me into him, "Ethan." He smirks, "Oh wait." He gets it, "Ew." I laugh, "Yes! What the hell!" Ethan's face turns to anger, "What's wrong?" He shrugs me off of him, "Nothing." I look down and his hands are balled into fists, "Obviously something is wrong." Ethan lets out a breath. "I'm fine. I just need to talk to my dad." Ethan goes outside, "Wait up!" I say to him, I follow him outside and he goes up to his dad, "What are you doing?" He looks confused, "What do you mean?" It hits me that Ethan is still drunk, "Ethan, stop." He ignores me, "You're out here hiding from me and Bella, making out with Jennifer when mom could be watching you? Did you ever think about how mom would feel? Did you ever think about how weird it would be for us? I'm marrying her daughter!" Thinking about it I don't blame Ethan to be upset, he lost his mom to cancer, he misses her everyday. I walk up to him, "Ethan." Ethan doesn't calm down, "I can't believe you would do this to us." Right as his dad starts to say something Ethan punches him. "Oh my God."

Ethan storms off, "Ethan!" I chase after him. I grab his arm, "Seriously!" He shrugs me off, "Leave me alone." I grab his arm again, "Ethan, you're drunk." He shakes his head, "I'm not drunk, I'm pissed." I watch him run up the stairs. I go back outside and see that Harry's nose is bleeding, "Are you okay?" He nods, "Yeah, I'm fine." My mom looks at me, "I'm sorry we didn't tell you, but we never thought you guys wouldn't be supportive." I shrug, "I don't blame him for being upset. We're going to give you guys some space and stay at Jess's." I turn around and go back into the house to find Ethan, I go to my old room and see him pacing. "Hi." He looks over at me, "Hey." I walk over to him, "We're leaving." He takes in a breath, "Okay." We walk down the stairs, I say bye to my mom who is helping Harry. "I'll drive." I say as we walk outside. Ethan jumps into the passenger seat, "I didn't mean to hit him." I reach for his hand,"I know."

I head for Jess's. "Are you okay?" Ethan shakes his head no, "I can't believe I did that." I slow down the car, "We can talk about it if you want." Ethan rubs his thumb over my fingers, "I don't really want to think about it." I finally get to Jess's and we see her waiting outside for us. "Hey!" I say as I park the car, "Hey!" We get out and head inside, "I can't believe you're getting married tomorrow." Jess sits on her bed, "I know! Do you want to see my dress?" I laugh, "Duh!" Ethan groans and sits on her bed, "I need to go to sleep." I walk over to him as Jess digs in her closet, "Some day this will be me putting on my dress." I kiss him and he pulls me in close, "How do I look?" I turn around and look at her, it is a very pretty white short dress, "I didn't get a really fancy dress since we are having a real wedding later down the road." I hug her, "You look so beautiful!"

We finally go lay down in her basement living room, Ethan and I are sleeping on the pullout couch and it is actually pretty comfy. I can't wait to be back in our own bed in Charlotte. "I love you guys." Jess says before turning out the lights, "We love you too!" I say and right as the lights go off Ethan pulls me in close. "I wish we were alone." He whispers, "Shh." I say back, I feel him grow against me, "Ethan stop." I turn and face him, "Fine." I kiss him, "I love you." He kisses me back, "I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257 5 11
They were far away from each other but still could feel each other and understand each other... A beautiful bond which faced a lot of problems and in...
157 1 16
Two best friends. One girl. Two sudden rivals. She never wanted to come between them. But they didnt give her a choice. One was hopelessly in love. T...
8K 381 19
Ethan and Grayson grew up inseparable. They had been best friends since birth. As their bond grew so did confused feelings. One brutal night is enoug...
4.9K 737 36
Autumn and Jake were best friends since they're in diapers. Nothing could keep them apart. But as they grow older, Jake is starting to have feelings...