{Editing} Taken ( A Pack and...

By LueLue15

What happens when the person you love disappears? How would you react? What will you do? What happens if your... More

Vikk's gone!
Where's Mitch?
Now Preston?!
Wait Kenny?
Woozy
Arrival
What?
How long?
Science?
Lava
Stop it!
Wolf
Parents
Help?!
Chains
Death!?
I Hate You!
Thank You and I am Sorry
Three
Dream
Clean
Last Time
Wake up!
My Fault.....
I got Tagged!
Nightmare...
What Did You Do?
Fake??
Beaten
Worry
Enslavement
Recording
Dog
Shout out!
Feelings
2K Thanks!
Abuse
Up...
Confidence!
Scream
Found?
Serum
Gotten?
Not Happening!
Forgetting...
Remember
Q and A / 3K Reads!
Transforming Back?
Questions And Answers.
Threatening
I Am Trying!
PTS - Home
Another Recording??
ThAnK yOu!
Sleep
TAG!!! YAY!!!
Insomnia
Scream of Pain
Scream of Fear
Smile
The End

Umm......Brandon?

867 26 24
By LueLue15

Brandon's Pov:

I hear my door open and I see my mother peeking her head though.

"Your father and I are going out for a date. So we will be gone for three days."

" Okay, have fun."

" Love you Sweetie."

" Love you too."

With that she shut the door and I looked back at my computer continuing my recording/editing.

I have been sitting at my computer for about 5 hours now and I am starting to get tired. I stand up and turn around, only to come face to face with a man wearing all black. I jump and let out a scream. He covers my mouth with his hand and pushes me back into the chair. He removes his hand from my mouth and shoves a rag into it. He grabs a hold of my right arm and ties it to the arm rest. I struggle against it, but he succeeds anyways. Then he does the same to my left. One he was done with tying my arms down, he quickly tied my legs together and then tied them to the chair. I sat there, trying not to cry.

" Go get the others they are going to want to see this to." He tells someone.

After a while of sitting there I hear my Skype go off.

" Looks like they figured it out, well I am going to scare them, when the others get here."

About 5 minutes after he says that I hear the door open and I see two other men dressed in black heard in Vikk, Mitch, Preston and Kenny. I look at them and they look at me as they get thrown onto my bed. I hear my Skype go off again and I feel the rag leave my mouth but a hand quickly covers it.

" You are going to talk to them, if you scream I will kill you. Do you understand!"

I nod my head and he removes his hand. He turns me around to face the computer and answers the call.

Matt's Pov:

~~A little Time Before~~

I am sitting in my room recording videos when my Skype goes off. I pause my recording and answer the call.

( S: Simon, J: Josh, L: Lachlan, Je: Jerome, R; Rob, C: Choco, N: Matt )

N: Hey guys, Lachlan you doing okay?
L: I have calmed down, but we called you for something important.
C: Guys Petey is not answering.
N: He could be asleep you know it is like 3 in the morning there. Wait never mind he stays up till like 8 recording videos.
Je: do you think that they got him?
R: I hope not.
C: I am going to try again.
N: Okay will someone explain what is going on. And where is Preston, Mitch and Kenny? |
S: That is what we are calling you about....
C: Guys he answered!

(B: Brandon)

I look at him and I smile, glad he turned on his face cam.

N: Hey Princess.
B: I told you not to call me that in front of the guys!

He states as a blush grows on his face.

C: But why Brandon? It is cute.
J: That is pretty sweet.
B: Stop....Wait who are you?
L: Wait have you never meet the SideMen?
B: No....and how are you holding up Lachlan?
L: I have calmed down a little bit, but I am worried as crap!
R: The SideMen are the other group of people Vikk records with.
S: I am Simon,
J: Joshua, call me Josh.
B: Nice to meet you, And aren't there more of you?
S: Ya, they are just out right now.
Je: Okay now enough catching up, we need to talk serious.

N: About what?
B: And shouldn't Preston, Mitch and Kenny be here for it?
R: They can't since they got kidnapped and they are going to come after you next, Pete....

I look at Brandon's Face and he looks scared.

N: Princess, calm down I will....
B: THEY ARE ALREADY HERE I AM FREAKING TIED TO MY CHAIR TALKING TO YOU AND THE OTHERS ARE SITTING ON MY BED WITH A GAG IN THEIR MOUTHS AND THEIR HANDS BEHIND THEIR BACKS!

(St: Stranger)

St: I told you not to say anything brat!
B: Dose it look like I care. Idiot!

S: He has a mouth, I love it!

I see the stranger move into the picture and he comes over to Brandon and twirls the chair till he faces him.

St: You better watch that mouth of yours brat.
B: I can do and say what I want to, StinkPot.

SLAP!

St: I told you. Now how do you make the picture bigger I want them to see the faces everyone. And so they have full view of you as I do something...
B: Ummm, Just move the camera back a little bit, or move the other guys into the picture....

The guy leaves Brandon and comes close to the camera, and moves it back a little bit, so we could see the full Brandon.

St: The stupid thing will not move back anymore. Guys just bring them into the shot and remove there gags.

I watch as Mitch and Preston are set on the floor. Preston yelps as the tape get pulled off, and Mitch swears under his breath. Then I see Kenny and Vikk get thrown in. Vikk is in tears and Kenny has a bloody leg. Both Kenny and Vikk scream as the tape get pull off of their mouths.

(M: Mitch, K: Kenny, P: Preston, V: Vikk)

Je: I am going to kill you when I find you!
M: Biggums calm down.
L: Vikky are you okay?
V: No Lachy....
R: Did they hurt you Preston?
P: I hit my head when they threw me into the back of the van.
C: Why is your leg bleeding?!
K: He stabbed me in the leg once he caught me.
C: WHAT?!
K: Choco, calm.
S: Now that you are done catching up, I am going to have some fun with the youngest of the group....

I watch as Brandon's eyes grow wide with terror and he starts to pull on the ropes. I get mad.

N: You touch him I swear!
St: You can't do nothing.

He walks over to Brandon and tears are leaking down his face.

St: Shhh, Brandon....
B: No, don't touch me please.

He states as the stranger puts his hand against Brandon cheek and gently starts to rub his thumb over it. And Brandon lets out a little squeak of fear.

St: Aww, Brandon there is no need to be scared. I just want to know a few things.

V: Get your hands off of him.
St: Aww, looks like the little Vikky is trying to be brave.
P: But he is right you should get you hand off of him!
St: No, and you can't stop me. Now Brandon, I want you to name everyone youngest to oldest.
B: Ok...ay. Myself, Kenny, Matt, Mitch, Choco, Jerome, Preston, Vikk, Rob, Lachlan.
St: What about the SideMen?
J: No, he has never met us!
St: And he just did like fives seconds ago.
V: And there are 7 of us. And he only knows three of us!
St: Shut it you two.
J: Why? you are being unfair and we are just pointing it out! Now he doesn't know us!
St: Brandon name all of the SideMen.
B: I don't know them....

SLAP!

St: I don't care. Now answer the question.
B: Vikk, Josh, Simon.....I don't know any of the others.

Slap!

Brandon is in tears and I growl.

St: Aww, did I hurt you Sweetie...."
N: Don't touch him!
St: Aww, the boyfriend steps in. Get me my knife and the alcohol.

Brandon squirms around in terror.

Slap!

St: Stop moving Sweetie, or this is going to hurt more.

I heard the others screaming, not to touch him but the two other Stranger told the to shut it then slap them all really hard. They shut up and Brandon was trying not to move but his eyes were closed and he was crying.

St: Brandon open your eyes.

He shook his head and bowed his head. I heard the strange let out a heavy sigh and he grabbed Brandon by his chin, forcing it up.

St: Brandon open your eyes or this is going to hurt more!

He slowly opened his blue eyes and the stranger took of his glasses and put them to the side then grabbed the knife and put it against his face.

N: Stop it! Stop it now!

The stranger just laughed at my remark and dragged it down his face leaving a long line of blood. Brandon sat there crying as he did it to the other side.

St: How does it feel Brandon.
B: It feels great...... Owwww!!!

The Stranger drove the knife straight into Brandon's right leg, fast and deep.

St: Wrong answer sweetie.
B: It hurts, it hurts. Please....

He states sobbing, the Stranger laughed at him but left the knife in, and grabbed the alcohol and poured it onto the cut. He screamed and sobbed some more. He then grabs his neck and another one of his men, force his mouth open and the Stranger pours the alcohol down his throat. He starts to choke and coughs as it goes down his throat.

B: *Cough* it *Cough* burns *Cough* what *Cough* was *Cough* it???
St: it is just alcohol, it will put you to sleep and, ya it burns your throat, It is alcohol. Oh wait you are 19, you have not drank before, ops I forgot.

The stranger put down the alcohol and grabbed a hold of the knife handle and pulled it out. Brandon screamed and cried harder as he poured the alcohol on it again and wrapped it up.

I even started to cry, and I saw that Vikk, Mitch, Preston and Kenny did also.

N: I swear I will kill you.
St: And we all know it.

He stated as he turned off Skype.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 468 28
"Where were you?" He asked as I walked in. "Out." Was all that i replied, he never would have let me out if he knew. "Were you with The Pack?" I didn...
7.9K 309 31
Preston, Mitch and Jerome are Magic users. Rob, Vikk and Lachlan are Hunters of these magic users. Pete, Choco, Kenny and Matt are magic user that ar...
Changed By Mia

Fanfiction

6.6K 233 15
Sequel to Destiny It has been a year since the Pack and their friends have defeated Herobrine and banished him back into the Nether. The Pack is spli...
48.4K 2.2K 28
Two teams. Sworn enemies, bound to forever fight. Red and Blue. When Vikk and Lachlan meet, they spare each other's lives, and spark something new. ...