Black Ice (Kissed By The Badd...

By sinphrodite

From being childhood friends to going to the same boarding school in England, and their next encounter is the... More

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
1. Finally Found You
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11. The Lying Game
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20. Shoot or Die
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
Epilogue

30.

865 32 24
By sinphrodite

• thirty •

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days later, I've been busying myself doing my own things that must get done or helping Soryu or even Eisuke. I leave the library and head to the hotel because I'm needed there. It wasn't even Soryu that called me there. That's confusing.

"Reina, we've been waiting for you." Baba greets once I enter the executive lounge.

"Over here, over here!" Ota beckons me over, making me sit down on the couch with a frown on my face. I glance at my boyfriend. Soryu looks like he's in a bad mood as he sits down on the couch across from me.

"It's time to tell us. You've got five minutes." Eisuke orders.

I look at them in confusion. "Wait, what're you talking about? Tell you what?" I don't know why that makes me nervous.

"About your date the other day, of course." Answers Baba. "Sor won't tell us a thing." I glance at Soryu. So I won't either.

"So we figured we'd just have to ask you." Adds Ota. "Besides, you both were avoiding us the past few days."

"It was intentional." I answer, smiling.

"You don't have to answer them, Reina." Says Soryu.

"Shut up, Soryu." Eisuke grins. Wow, they're really interested in this.

"Who do you think you have to thank for your date, eh?" Mamo speaks up, smirking.

"Sor, you have to share your happiness with others, you know." Says Baba, teasing.

"Yeah, don't hog it all to yourself, Soryu." Adds in Ota.

"...Geez." So that's why he looks so grumpy. Cute.

"So? What'd you guys do the other day, Reina?" Pries Ota.

I glance at Soryu and I can't exactly read his expression. "Um... We just went window shopping and then to a movie."

"Window shopping and a movie!" Baba says, looking rather surprised.

"Wow, so Soryu goes on normal dates, too!" Ota is also surprised. I frown.

"There a problem?" Soryu looks bothered.

"Not bad, Sor! I'm relieved you even know how to go on a date." Says Baba cheerfully. "So what movie did you see?"

I sigh. "Why are you making it seem like he doesn't have common sense?" I'm tired, why do they treat him like this? "He is a human being, just because he's in the mafia, that doesn't define who he really is."

"No, it does." Soryu disagrees.

"Look, shut up, I know what I'm saying." I point to him then grin at him. He gives me a frown. "Oh and we saw a detective story and another one about magicians but it was crime so,"

"All those detective stories are a bunch of crap." Mamo speaks up.

"I bet they'd be more interesting if you wrote them, Mamoru." Says Eisuke.

"That's a good idea! Write one, Kishi!" Pipes in Ota.

"Gimme a break,"

"Wait, you saw two movies? You only mentioned one," Baba questions.

Oh shit, it slipped out. "Oh, I did? Sorry, but yeah, we watched two."

"You actually payed twice?" Inquires Ota, surprised.

"Um, we sneaked in to the second one." I answer hesitantly. Their eyebrows raise as they look at me shocked, then more their gaze to Soryu.

"Who's idea was it?" Mamo asks.

I chuckle, quickly glancing at Soryu who remains with cool expression. "Guess,"

They begin to think about it. "Soryu's not like that," Says Ota, frowning.

"I say it was Soryu. Small rush of adrenaline is good once in awhile." Says Baba.

"It was Reina's idea." Says Eisuke.

"He got it," I point to him.

"Mm, that was close. But still, if it would've been a romance movie I would've given you 100%." Says Baba. "I guess I'll have to teach you how to show a woman a good time, Sor." He adds with a mischievous smile.

"That'll just annoy him, Baba." Says Ota. "A detective story and magic for your first date... Weren't you bored, Reina?"

"No, they were interesting, I actually liked them. I like the rush of adrenaline and they both had action in it and the plot twists... I didn't expect them."

"You sound desperate," Says Eisuke and I quirk an eyebrow at him, deadpanning him.

"Like a dog." Adds Ota. "I can almost see her tail wagging."

"So cute." Says Baba. "Hearing a girl you like say that must make you feel thankful to be a man!"

Soryu looks fed up and doesn't say a word. I only told them because I thought they wouldn't let me go otherwise. But I guess Soryu didn't want me to. I shift in my seat uncomfortable when Baba claps his hands together.

"All right, enough entertainment for the day. Let's go,"

"Are you really going, Baba?" Says Eisuke, surprised. Wait, where?

"Of course, gotta go where the action is." He answers, serious for a second then he chuckles.

"It's been a while." Agrees Ota. "Let's all go."

"Well, I guess I'll check it out, too." Eisuke approves. "C'mon, Soryu,"

"Geez, alright, then." They raise to their feet, I do too, still confused.

"What about you, Mamo?" Baba asks.

"I'll pass." He answers. "Sounds like a pain,"

"Where is everyone going?" I decide to ask, hating how I didn't know.

"To show you what we do to have fun." Answer Ota, his smile and his voice full of mischief. I don't like the thought of this. "Go change first into something luxurious."

+++

So they have fun at the casino. Beautifully dressed women and men in expensive suits mingle underneath the chandelier. They're all so filthy rich, I can never get used to this.

"Don't shrink back. Why don't you try it too, Reina?" Ota asks me.

"No, I..."
"Soryu, want to check out the floor?" Eisuke asks the taller male.

"Yeah," They both leave. I haven't talked to Soryu at all today or yesterday. I guess that's normal but I still feel a little sad that he didn't take me with him. Shut up, I'm overthinking it. I smile as I watch them disappear in the crowd. Their friendship has always been one of my favorite even though they deny that they're actually very close and understand each other more than anybody could ever tell. They're one in the same, they don't seem to realize that. I'm glad I've been part of it.

I hear a loud crash of break glass behind me. I turn around and find one of Amaya's friend there, a tray full of glasses fell to the floor and a drunk guest talks to a stunned Sakiko. What happen? Is she okay? Worried for the poor girl, I push my way through the crowd and head towards her when someone intervenes. I realize it's Soryu and watch him say something to the angry, red-faced guest, who then walks toward the exit.

I rush over to the younger girl. "Hey, are you okay?"

"Hm? Were you watching?" She questions, a little embarrassed. "Thanks, I'm fine now. Soryu stepped in." I glance at him.

"Yeah, I was coming over but..." I relax, relieved. "I'm glad nothing happened."

"Um, thank you so much." Sakiko deeply bows her head to Soryu.

"It's not a problem." He says and returns to the crowd of people enjoying their games. I smile to myself. He's so kind.

"Amaya was right." I hear Sakiko say.

"Um, about what?"

"He looks scary, but he's actually a very nice person." She says. "No offense, but I thought the same about you too."

I slightly laugh. "Oh no, that's fine. I understand,"

"Chisato will feel much better when she hears about this." Sakiko smiles at me, contagiously. She gets back to work after thanking me again and I walk after Soryu to thank him.

I link my arm through his. "Hey," He looks down to me. "I just want to thank you for helping Amaya's friend when you didn't have to."

He analyzes me briefly. "You look happy."

"Oh, I am?" I hide my smile. Why though?

He chuckles. "You're weird. It's not like I helped you."

I giggle. "I don't know. I guess it made me feel better that someone else realizes how kind and caring of a person you actually are."

My words throw him off. "Huh?"

"They're not my friends but Amaya's and they had the wrong idea about you, just like everyone, and they thought you were fearsome." I say. "It's not that I care about their opinions but knowing that someone else know how truly of an amazing person you are warms my heart."

"Reina..." I giggle at lost and surprised expression.

"Aw babe, you're so cute." I cooed, grinning. He suddenly grabs my hand, staring at me. I notice his eyes darkening. He doesn't say anything as he drags me by the hand over to the exit. I'm confused but go along with it as he continues pulling me by the hand.

"Where are you going, Soryu?" Eisuke asks from the baccarat table.

"We're leaving,"

"What are you talking about? The fun's just starting!"

"Ohh, looks like Sor's already having fun." Says Baba with a smirk.

"No kidding. They're holding hands!" Pipes in Ota. Soryu glares at them and immediately they shrink back. "Oh, sorry. Please don't take your gun out here."

"You guys have been together the past few days." Says Eisuke. "Hang out with us today."

"Yeah, no matter how much you love Reina," Ota begins again. "Ah, sorry! I was joking! Forget about it!" He quickly says as he sees Soryu slip his hand inside his jacket again.

"Anyway, we're leaving." Soryu tugs on my hand again.

"Sor..."

"Now, now," Baba stops Eisuke. "Let's all be civilized. You know what they say about people who interfere with other's' love lives." He smiles. "Let's just leave them be." At that, Eisuke and Ota don't say anything else. Baba sees us off with a smile as Soryu and I leave the casino. I have a feeling of what's going to happen next. I can feel it in his aura. It's not like Soryu to act like this in front of everyone. I look up at him, his expression is cool and collected as usual.

+++

As soon as we enter the bedroom in his suite, he closes the door behind him and hugs me tightly. I feel my heart racing, I'm afraid he'll hear it. My cheeks warm up in embarrassment. He's not his usual calm self. He grabs my chin and his lips come closer. The moment our lips meet, I feel my entire body warm up and relax. Our lips move in sync and a small erupts from my throat when he parts my lips with his own and his tongue slips in, taking dominance. His lips are aggressive as the trail from my cheek, to my jaw and down my neck, a breathy moan slips out my lips. He breathes my name into my ear and grabs me, pushing me down upon the bed.

"I've never felt like this before." His long fingertips brush against my hair and slowly travel down my forehead, nose and lips. He gets on top of me and his lips travel down the same route. Soryu kisses me again and again, taking my breath away. Still kissing me, his fingers grow rougher as he slides down the zipper of my dress. His fingers brush against my legs as he tugs the bottom of my dress up, letting me take off the rest as he undresses himself.

I watch him just in my bra and panties before he attaches our lips together again, pushing me down the bed again. His slender fingers find their way to unclasp my bra, letting it slide down my arms as he distracts me with his lips on mine, making my mind go blank. Soryu pulls away to look at me and I grow shy. "You're beautiful," He touches my breasts and gently nuzzles his cheek against mine, a breathy moan leaving my lips.

His large hands slowly travel up my arms and intertwines our fingers together, locking them beside my head. "I love you," I wrap my legs around his lower back tightly and surrender myself to his body. "I'm going to be all you think about tonight."

"Soryu..." I wanted to say I love you back but my mind is going blank, I can barely think straight.

His thrusts became faster and his hands caressing me that I start losing it, literally. "Say my name again," He demanded, his voice husky.

I sigh, delirious in the sensation and whisper his name. "Soryu,"

He groans. "You do realize your voice turns me on?"

I wrap my legs on his lower back and buck my hips as response. He bends down to kiss me and I eagerly meet his lips, losing myself once again in this heavenly kingdom of his.

+++

I squint my eyes open, the sunlight hurting them, to the feel of someone stroking my hair.

He notices me awake. "Did I wake you?" He continues to comb his fingers through my hair.

"No," His fingers stop and I bring his hand back to my hair. "I like this."

Soryu chuckles. "Good," The feeling of his long fingers slipping through my hair is so comforting. I feel sleepy again... I feel so at ease with him. I'm so lucky. I had no idea he could be like that, his tender lovemaking dissolved all my doubts until I could think of nothing but him, like he said I would. He was gentle almost at once until I surrendered myself, body, and soul to him. I swallow, his eyes intense, not letting me look away as he watches me.

He pulls me into him until our lips are almost touching. "You're going to be the end of me." He murmurs, his voice still husky from sleep. He places his lips on mine and I kiss back, pulling on his lower lip. I close my eyes, feeling him grow against me. He pushes me onto my back and hovers over me, a breathy moan leaving my lips when he attacks me neck. And before we can go any further, there's loud knocks on our door.

"Sir!!!" Soryu groans and I softly giggle to myself. "I know you're in there, sir!" Ryosuke's voice says from the other side of the door.

"Leave him be." Says Soryu. "He'll give up eventually."

The knocks grow louder, I laugh to myself. "Don't be so cruel to me, sir! I'm going to keep knocking until you open up!" He knocks again.

Ryosuke's so persistent that Soryu gives up with a groan and heads towards the door. I hide under the covers and listen to their conversation from the bed.

"You finally opened it!"

"What do you want?" I snort at Soryu's annoyed tone.

"To tell you the big news!"

"What big news?"

"The Ice Dragons are getting new members!" Ryosuke beams. "They're coming from Hong Kong. I'll finally get some younger guys to teach!"

"I already knew that." I burst into small laughter into the covers at Soryu's response.

"Huh? But sir-" I hear the door slam shut, leaving Ryosuke still talking outside. The younger one pounds on the door. "Sirrrrrrr!!!" Soryu ignores Ryosuke and enters the bedroom and climbs into bed. "I won't let anyone else interrupt us today." My hooded eyes look up to him and my body heats up in anticipation, and soon enough I am drowning in the sensations he alone can evoke in me.

___________

if you think this is the end, you're wrong. some things are still left to be answered... tea, anyone? ☕️ if there's a Prologue, there's an Epilogue. 😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 861 53
~ Random Kissed by the Baddest Bidder One Shots ~ 11/2017 -- Note: I will no longer be writing for the bidders. Sorry for the ones that put in a requ...
35.7K 873 21
Your the world's deadliest women. You have a bounty on your head of 20 billion and rising. Your part of a mafia group from the USA called The Eagles...
36K 986 25
Kissed by the Baddest Bidder Soryu Oh Fanfic. What is it like to be dating the Ice Dragon's leader? Follow Sakura Sho and her adventures to find out...
29.4K 724 11
A/N: Okay, this is like the the same story in KBTBB. But, the mc is not a maid. She is rich, but practically the same-I mean same as... Same attitude...