You Are Love (Sequel To Love...

By MyraTheBrat

The last you saw of Selena and Diggy, they went their separate ways. Now it's three years later and Selena ha... More

You Are Love.. (Sequel To Love Again)
I'm here..
Ready...
Sanity.
Not like they used to be...
Monogamy
Finally.
Love Game
I will..
When I'm Done.
Lies.
When Things Change..
It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
Baby It's Cold Outside
Sweet Life
Danny
Back At It
Addicted
Scarred
Once Again
Mirror
The Wedding
The Wedding Part 2
Soul Mates
Hawaii
With You
Old Way
Brothers
Same
Square One
Last Step.
Ending
Oops
Lesson Learned
Deja Vu
Music to my Ears
They're mine.
Stay With Me
It's Final
Until Death did us Apart
The End

Taken.

2K 31 10
By MyraTheBrat

Selena...

"Baby, I'm sure it's nobody." I say climbing into Daniels lap interrupting him from looking through yearbooks. I just want to spend time with him, but he's freaking out over something small. He sighs frustratingly and pushes me off his lap softly. "I'm not taking any chances. I procrastinated with Khalil and look where it got us. He says flipping through pages. I hate when he gets like this. "It's really not that serious, you're acting like everyone is out to get me, and that's not the case." I respond crossing my arms. He looks up at me angrily and throws the book onto the table furiously. "It's not that serious?! You're all I've got at this point, I'm not losing you again!" He yells balling up his fists making the veins in his arms visible. I hold up my right hand and point at the engagement ring; an instant sign of relief shows in his face. "I'm not going anywhere Daniel! Calm down!" I yell and he calms down, grabbing the books off the desk, starting to walk towards the door. "That didn't stop you before." He says barely audible then he leaves. 

I hear him grab his keys off the coffee table downstairs and he slams the door as he walks out the house. I'm getting tired of his bullshit. He doesn't understand that I'm here to stay. Serenity needs him more than anything, and I'm not going to mess that up. I walk downstairs, and sit on the couch, dialing Daniel's number but it goes straight to voicemail. "What the hell is going on?" I say to myself as I bury my head into my hands. The doorbell rings suddenly and I look up, staring at the door. I wasn't expecting anyone. I get up from the couch and walk to the door and open it. A man that looked really familiar was standing there. "Wassup beautiful?" He says looking me up and down as he bites his lip. I look down at my body realizing the robe I had on was open, showing the boyshorts and crop top I had on. I quickly wrap the robe around my body and look back up at the man. "Who are you?" I ask nervously and he looks into my eyes. I noticed his hair was in dreads and they were pulled back into a ponytail. He also had gorgeous hazel eyes almost like mine, but his were lighter. "You don't remember me honey?" He asks with a slight, cocky smile. That's when it hit me. Niko...

My eyes widen in shock and I try to shut the door, but he stops it with his hand, making me gasp from his sudden movement. "See I came here all nice and shit, but you want to shut the door in my face?" He says walking inside, and I back away my hands shaking rapidly. I can barely see anything, it's dark outside, and even darker in the house. "You need to leave now or... or... I'll call Daniel." I say and he laughs like it was an actual joke. I bite my lip in fear as he walks up to me, untying the straps of the robe, and pulling it off me. "Damn, are you sure Daniel can handle all that?" He says reaching behind me, grabbing my ass. My breathing intensifies. "Please stop.. please." I cry and he bites my neck. "I can't do that honey. I'm getting what I want." He whispers. I manage to push him off me and I run over to the coffee table grabbing my phone. I rush upstairs, hiding behind the bed in the guest bedroom and dial Daniel's number. Please pick up...

Diggy... 

"Daddy, is that mommy?" Serenity asks pointing at Selena's picture in the yearbook. I smile remembering Junior year with her. "Yeah, she was pretty right?" I say pulling her close to me on the couch, kissing the top of her head. "Mmmhm... even prettier than Beyonce!" Serenity responds laughing. I look up at my mom who was sitting across from us to see her grinning ear-to-ear with tears streaming down her face. "What's wrong mom?" I ask and Serenity looks up from the yearbook. "I'm just so happy to see you as a father. It's heart warming." She says wiping the tears off her cheeks. I smile and look down at Serenity. My phone lights up next to me and I see it's Selena. "Hold on." I say answering it as I walk out the living room.

Diggy: Hello?

Selena: Daniel please help me! 

Diggy: What's going on?

Selena: Niko! He broke in!

Diggy: Where are you right now?

Selena: I'm in th-

All of a sudden I lost signal and the call was dropped. I rush into the living room, grabbing my keys from the table. "Daddy, where you going?" Serenity asks. I hug and kiss her and wave goodbye to my mom. I rush out to my car, the rain beginning to pour down making the roads hard to see. I sped down the highway breathing heavily. "Please... please...." I repeated keeping a strong grip on the stick shift. I ran through stop lights at each intersection I encountered. I honestly have no time for all of that right now. I pull up to the house to see the front door wide open. I run inside only hearing the rain from outside. "Selena?!" I call out loudly. No reply. "Selena, sweetheart, it's okay now! I'm here!" I call out again, running upstairs. Still no answer. I look through all the rooms frantically as tears streamed down my face in denial. No. She's here. She has to be here. After checking the house over three times. I reach into my pocket, dialing her number, as loud, now faint cries fled from my mouth. It goes straight to voicemail. I drop down to my knee's, screaming for help. 

What do I do now?

Selena...

"Shut the hell up with all that crying!" Niko yells slapping me for now the fifth time. I bite my lip concealing the loud cries that ached to be heard. "Where are you taking me?" I ask and he reaches down under the car seat, then throws a paper in my lap. It was a map to Florida. "You're mine, do you hear me?! I don't give a damn about Daniel. He won't be able to find you anyway." Niko says through gritted teeth as he  switches lanes on the freeway. I look down at my handcuffed hands and close my eyes giving up. There's literally nothing I can do now. If I hadn't made Daniel mad this wouldn't have happened. I'd be home with him this very moment. "You hungry?" Niko asks and I nod weakly. He exits off the freeway and pulls up to a mall. I have no idea where we are but I know it's 10 in the morning. (The next day) He takes the keys out the ignition, stopping the car and looks through them. He finds the key to the handcuffs and unlocks them, freeing my wrists. "Don't cause a scene. Understand?" He says looking into my eyes seriously. I nod and we get out of the car. He grabs my hand and we walk inside the mall and he immediately walks into Victoria's Secret. "How may I help you?" The clerk asks and Niko grabs the back of my leggings he bought me, pulling me close to him. "Could you help her find something... special? She's a little shy." Niko asks putting emphasis on special. I roll my eyes and he grips my waist tightly. "Sure thing, come on." The lady says and she guides me to the lingerie. "Anything in particular?" She asks looking through the racks and I stand off to the side uninterested. "No, surprise me I guess." I respond blandly. She asks what my sizes are and I tell her and she eventually picks out a set of lingerie. She guides me to the dressing room and Niko is still at the front of the store, watching my every move.

I walk into the dressing room, just staring at myself in the mirror. I'm sure Daniel already has people searching for me. I'll be back home safe in no time. I leave the dressing room without trying on the lingerie and walk over to Niko, looking down shamefully. "Find something?" He asks picking my head up looking deep into my eyes. "Yeah." I respond simply. He takes the things out of my hand and grabs my hand as he walks up to the register. He pays for the stuff and we walk back into the mall. "Stop acting upset. People are going to be suspicious." He says, wrapping his arm around my waist as we walk through the hectic mall. I sigh and we reach the food court. "What do you want honey?" He asks wiping something off my face with his thumb. "It doesn't matter." I say and he tells me to wait where I am. As if there's anywhere to go.. I don't even know where we are. He walks off and I look around looking at all the people. No one's aware that I've been kidnapped. 

"Hope you like chinese." He says as we walk through the parking lot towards the car. "I don't care Niko." I respond with attitude. I really shouldn't have said that. He looks around then pushes me up against a pole forcefully. "Look, you're going to appreciate what I do for you. I don't have to do shit for your ass at all!" He yells in my face and I close my eyes. "You're 'gonna have to do shit for me if you want me alive to pleasure your crazy ass!" I yell back. He drops the food and starts punching me any place he could. I felt blows to the head, chest, stomach, arms, and various other places. It became difficult to breathe and soon enough, all I could see is black. Please... just let me survive this.

Diggy...

"HOW THE FUCK DID I LET THIS HAPPEN?!!!!" I yell punching the brick walls of the studio. "Aye man, calm down. The police are looking for her." Roger says and I sit on the couch, my hands trembling out of fear. "What am I going to tell Serenity man? You know how I'll feel when she goes to school telling her friends she can't find her mom? What if they don't find her?" I say as calm as I can looking at nothing but the ground. This was the last thing I'd think would happen to her. "Don't say they won't find her, they will." Roger responds. The door opens and Serenity runs in smiling bigger than ever. "Daddy!" She yells walking up to me, and she climbs into my lap. I try to smile, but I can't. Not after all that's happened. "What's wrong?" She asks as her smile fades. I stare into her eyes and eventually pull her into a hug. "You're mom.... she's.. missing." I say and she pushes me away from her. "You're lying!" She yells, trying to get out of my lap, but I grab her before she could. 

"Daniel. Let her go." My mom says as she stands at the door. I let go of Serenity and she runs up to my mom, hugging her legs as she hides behind her. "Serenity... please don't act like that." I say. If I need anyone right now, it's her. "Leave me alone!" She yells and My mom picks her up, walking out the room. Everyone has given up on me. I've given up on me.

Selena... (3 days later)

I slowly open my eyes to see myself fully stripped laying on a bed with plain, white sheets. My head hurts like crazy, and I hope this was all a dream. "Daniel?" I call out weakly, as I manage to wrap the sheets around my exposed body. "Are you awake honey?" Niko asks walking into the room with water and something in his hand. I instantly begin to cry. "Shhh... don't worry honey. I'm going to take real good care of you." He says handing me the glass and a few pills in my other hand. I look down at the pills suspiciously, they could honestly be anything. "They're just Tylenol. Calm down." He says sitting next to me. I slowly place the pills into my mouth and drink the water after, feeling them travel through my body. "Was that so bad?" He asks and I look down nervously. He raises his hand and caress' my face staring into my eyes. "God, you're so beautiful." He says and I tense up. He leans in, kissing me, but I don't kiss back.

"Yo, is she awake?" A man asks walking in the room and Niko pulls away from me. "Oh, yeah bro. You ready?" He asks and the man nods, staring at me as he bites his lip. Niko get's up and walks out the room, closing the door behind him. I'm silent, scared of what he's going to do to me... but his lust-filled stare explains it all. He pulls the covers off my body and starts to climb on top of me. He smelled like weed and vodka.. "Stop!" I yell as he began to feel all over my body. "Why?" He responds laughing. "Get off me!!" I yell trying to push him off me, but he's too strong. He undresses himself and I begin to cry. Why does this keep happening to me? What am I doing wrong? "You was cute in high school, but damn you fine as hell now." He says pulling me to the edge of the bed. 

He flips us over suddenly, and I'm laying on top of him. "Pleasure me." He demands. I look at him confused and he grabs my waist tightly. "Do you not understand?" He continues and I stay silent. He tries to feel my area, but I slap his hands away. "Oh, you don't like that? Don't act like Daniel is the only person that hit it, we know all your secrets. We've been watching you for a while now... and we know what you did with Brandon." He says. My eyes widen in shock and I unintentionally slap him. "Oh my God."  I say covering my mouth in complete shock. He grabs my arms and picks me up off the bed, slamming me into the wall. "Bitch, you DO NOT put your hands on me! Understand!" He yells and I begin to cry softly. He punches me across the face and I sink down onto the floor. "Niko!" I yell and to my surprise, the door flies open and Niko walks inside with a mad expression.

"I told yo' ass not to put your hands on her!" He yells pushing the man away from me. "Nigga, she slapped me! I ain't finna take that shit!" He yells back. I scoot back into a corner crying like a lost child watching them argue. How did I get in this mess? "Get the fuck out!" Niko yells pushing the man out the door. I crawl back in bed and pull the covers back over my body, lying there lifelessly. I honestly give up. No one will find me here. Where ever I am... "I'm sorry honey." Niko says walking into the room. I sit up, my back against the wall as there is no headboard. "I just want to go home." I say as tears fill my eyes making my vision blurry. His facial expression changes from sympathy to anger. "You're not going home." He says straight-fowardly. I lay back down looking at absolutely nothing. What do all these people want with me?...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taaaa daaaa! SCREAM WAAHHHH DOOWWWNNNN!!! (If you know what I'm talking about I love you. Seriously.) But I bet I made so many people pissed tf off with this chapter. Sorry. I do that a lot. ._.

Buuuut comment what you think will happen!

Will the police find Selena?.... Who was that man?.... What will Serenity do?.... Will Niko give up?.... Or will Selena make Niko give up? (IF YA CATCH MY DRIFT... BUT I'M PRETTY SURE YOU DON'T & THAT'S OKAY I THINK).... So many questions..

SO

LITTLE

TIME. -.-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 1.2K 61
(This book is getting edited) when i felt in love i thought that i felt for the wrong guy but then he became my destiny. justin bieber... he made me...
365K 7.4K 27
Nailyn Sierra Perez. 16 years old, and in love with Daniel Simmons, also known as "Diggy." She Writes In Her Diary Every Day about Him, and other thi...
638K 13.9K 61
Charisma White , your typical bookworm beautiful girl no one really expected that one day she will get the eyes of Adam Hills bad yet dangerous guy...
Rose Ashes By :)

Fanfiction

13.4K 291 60
(completed✅ ) We all know what happened at the end of 2017 - Selena Gomez and the weeknd broke up since then they haven't seen each other .... but wh...