Captured By The Mafia

By BlackxRaven

*Completed 2017* *EDIT 2024 Hey lovelies! I will be editing this story for Kindle publishing! Will update wit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Help
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 7

42.8K 1.2K 493
By BlackxRaven

Soooo what did you guys think of the last chapter?!

______________________
Chapter Seven: The Genovese Brothers

Carny

I laid on not he desk trying to steady my breathing. My throat was sore and my legs were shaky. This little shit spanked me! Who does this to a grown woman?! My legs had gave out a long time ago. I sighed and laid on my other cheek. He still has not untied me. Instead he's sitting at his desk working, just enjoying the view. I glanced up at him and he winked.

"Untie me..." He held his finger up when he answered the phone. Bitch.

"Aha so now you want to be apart of the family Damiano? Because your little bitch got snatched?....... Are you sure she didn't run away lily you did?..... RUSSIANS!?..... Alright, I'll call up a meeting. And bring your ass of a brother!" He slammed his phone down and quickly stood up. I watched him in silence.

"Are you going to untie me before you leave?" I hear his footsteps stop them they get closer to me.

"Sorry petardo. It slipped my mind." How do you forget having a whole human tied to your desk- never mind he must be used to this huh?

"Whatever..." I mumble as he untied me. I sighed in relief and sat down on his desk. When I looked at Dante he was watching me. Like he was debating in his head.

"Carny, take a shower."

"W-Why?"

"Time for you to meet the family."

Bitch what?

***

Once I got out of the shower my clothes where laid out for me. I peeked around to make sure that pervert wasn't around. Once I made sure he was gone I slipped on my clothes. I'm surprised this even fits me. I walked in front of the wall mirror and checked myself out. I looked good in this thing. Although I would be much happier if this was a gift from someone I cared for or if I was at home with Jenn....

I shake my hand and continue putting on everything that was laid out for me. I see the color scheme he picked, red and black. Of course he did.

After I'm done I walk out of my room to Dante's. He was just walking out and we had collided. Dante gracefully caught me. I rolled my eyes and pulled away. But then he roughly grabbed my chin.

"Don't you do this kind of shit in front of my family you got that?" He said in a deadly tone. I rolled my eyes.

"I won't say anything." I say and he smirks.

"Good, let's go." He held my hand and exited the mansion.

***

Ok... I thought he said we were going to see his family? If he's related to all these thugs then I feel bad for his mother. Oh god, he wants to kill me. He's going to do it in front of all these thugs.

Dear lord, I'm sorry for whatever I did to deserve this. Make sure my parents dong see of find my chopped up body parts. Please help Jenn while I'm-

"Carny?" I look over to Dante, he was smiling.

"Y-Yeah?"

"Are you okay?" He asked, I didn't even realize I was shaking. Wait- why is he being so nice?

"It's uh... Is this your real family?" Dante laughed and so did the others.

"This is our mod family petardo."

"Oh!" Of course. Now I know I'm really going to die.

"Now that we are here, where the fuck our my brothers!?" Dante shouted and everyone started looking around.

"Oh shut it Dante!" I voice said, we all looked in the direction of the voice. Then I saw two young and very attractive guys walked in. The one behind the one talking had piercing blue eyes. But they looked red and slightly swollen. I'm guessing he's the one with the missing girlfriend?

"Matteo stop acting like a little bitch." Dante said as he stood up and hugged his brother.

What the heck kind of brotherly love is this?!

"Whatever, you find Damiano's girl-" Matteo stopped then looked at me. He raised a brow at me. "Your girl Dante?"

"Yes. Carny?" He gestured for me to come closer so I got up and walked over to them." Matteo, Damiano this is my fiancé Carny." The other brothers looked surprised at Dante then back at me.

"So it is true!" The blue eyed one Damiano said surprised. Trust me, I'm as surprised as you two are.

"Yes it is now let's talk about your missing girl Damiano." Dante said and we all sat down.

"Yes, her name is Ashlyn... Dante you have to find her." Damiano said and I almost wanted to cry. I look over at Dante he seems unfazed by his brothers please.

"Look I get you care for this girl but to use our men to find her is-"

"I know you could give zero fucks but let me put it this way. The Russian mod just stole something from the great Genovese mod and they did nothing about. Now how would that look knowing that this happened under the eldest sons watch?" I wanted to laugh a little at the irritation clear in Dante's eyes.

"You were always the smart one so no surprise there little brother." Dante said cooly.

"Dante stop being a dick and help him out. If it's true that the Russians did this then it means they want to start the biggest Mafia war since the prohibition era. And we all know how bloody that was." They all nodded and I was still in shock. They are serious about this? I glance over at them Dante and Matteo held each other's gaze while Damiano's fell on mine. He glanced over at Dante then back at me. I narrowed my eyes at him and he did it again. What on- oh! I cleared my throat and placed my hand delicately on Dante's tailored red and black suit. He looked at me with a raised brow.

"Dante, help your brothers. From where I'm sitting it is the best option." Everyone spoke in hushed whispers. Dante for once didn't look pissed that I had spoke then grabbed my hand and held it.

"Is that how you honestly feel about this Carny?" I nodded my head.

"If it was me you wouldn't even be having this meeting." Going into fiancé mode I smiled at the end. Earning me a smile from everyone.

"Alright Damiano. We are going to talk worth farther privately tomorrow."

"Thank you Dante."

"Shut up Damiano."

"Thanks Sis." Damiano and Matteo said catching me off guard.

"M-No problem." Dante shooed them away and Matteo stuck his middle finger up and laughed as they left. As soon as they left it was just me and Dante. Dante squeezed my hand then pulled me out of my chair and into his lap.

"Excellent job Carney."

"I can't believe you wouldn't help your own brother!"

"In this life you can't send your men of over somethings."

"But it's his girlfriend Dante..."

"So? It's not my job to protect his girlfriend, that's his job." I shook my head at him.

"Look... You should've just agreed right away." There was silence between us for a while before Dante spoke.

"When you asked me if it was you... I don't know... I chose to go along with it then."

"Really...?"

"... Come on let's head back home." Dante said as we stood up.

So he's going back to ignoring me.

Great!

***

________________________________

Sooooooooo what you guys think?!?!!!!?!

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

(•́ ₃ •̀)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 14.5K 70
Book 1 of ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–š๐–‡ ๐–˜๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–ค“ ๐”–๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”จ๐”ข...
1.9M 82.5K 42
Assistant during the day, and a stripper by night. With loans that needed paying off, Samai had to work two jobs to make ends meet. Recently catching...
759K 12.1K 64
๊จ„the mob boss and his maid๊จ„ โ€ขโ€ข "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
Macrina By Maya F

General Fiction

70.9K 2.7K 61
"Honestly, I think you're really gonna like New York." "New York? Like New York City, New York?" "The one and only," my cousin grinned, taking a swig...