Im Not Inzane! A Zanvis. FF

By Luludog14

This is a story between Travis, the silly yet charming, and Zane, the emo yet lovable. watch as there adventu... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
i was tagged
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
da fanart
PLS VIEW THIS
Chapter 31
chapter 32
YAZ AND INFORMATION
Part 33
i am now makin moosic
so close to 100K reads..
100K..
uuuuhhhh
yeah..

chapter 3

9.8K 313 346
By Luludog14

He looked down again. I hugged Zane making him jump in surprise and I put my head in the crook of his neck.

He mumbled something and I couldn't understand.
"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He replied getting angry. I sighed then grabbed his face, pulling his mask down. Then I kissed him. His eyes widened and his face turned pink.

"I-Im so sorry." My eyes widened in realization. I stood up but he pulled me back down.

"You. Actually... Like me?" He asked. I gulped and nodded my head yes. Next thing I new, he had me pinned by the waist, and was kissing me. I kissed back and I smiled in the kiss.

"I love you two.' He whispered as we pulled part. I picked him up and set him on the couch. He didn't put his mask back on so I took it without him realizing. He changed the channel to Our Little Horsies and the doorbell rang.

I went to the door and Aphmau was there.

" hey Aph." I smiled.

"Hey. I forgot to give Zane something and I wanted to check on you two." She smiled.

"Oh. Well in that case, come in." I smiled. She looked at Zane and froze after I shut the door.

"Where's your mask?" Aphmau ashed Zane. I put the mask on me and went into the kitchen.

"TRAVIS. MY FEET MAY HURT BUT I CAN STILL KILL YOU." Zane screamed. I walked back with a smile and he stared at me wearing the mask.

"Awh! Kawaii!' Aphmau smiled.

" this smells like strawberries." I smiled. Then gave Zane his mask back. He took it, putting it on and I jabbed his side making him flinch and he held in a laugh. He's ticklish!

He picked up a pillow, got on his knees and hit me on the head. I fell back and he constantly hit me.

"Ow! Zane! STOP!" I giggled as he constantly hit me.

"NOPE. REVENGE!" He screamed I'm rage. Then I started tickling him and was on top of him now.

"N-NO!! AHAHA! S-S-STOP HAHAHAHA!" he laughed while kicking his feet.

"Come on." I pouted. Then stopped, not wanting him to get hurt.

"Hey Zane. I brought you the celestial and Luna dolls-i uh mean-i er... ACTION FIGURES. YEAH. THATS IT." Aphmau blushed. Then handed him ponies.

"Awh. Das cute. You two play with ponies?" I smiled as Zane blushed too.

"N-NO! I-ITS NOT LIKE THA-" I covered his mouth.

"I get it. I've already seen your collection. Its okay really." I smiled. Zane blushed a darker color and I felt something weird on my hand.

"EW!" I yelled pulling my hand back.

"What happened?" Aph asked.

"He licked my hand!" I replied whipping it on Zane's shirt.

"H-HEY!" He yelled.

"I'll leave you two be. Haha!" She laughed. Then left. As soon as the door shut I picked Zane up as I sat down. Then I forced him to sit on my lap.

"T-Travis?" He asked. I hugged him from behind and turned on our little horsies.

I hugged him and he rested his head on my chest.

"I love you Zane." I smiled.

"I know. I love me too." He smiled. I rolled my eyes and he giggled. Then kissed my nose.

"Y-you.... You missed." I spoke quietly. He looked at me curiously and I closed the gap in between us. I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance. He didn't let me in.

I gripped his butt and his mouth closed Eben tighter. Oh... I see... He won't give in.

I growled and then it surprised me. He shoved his tongue into my mouth and explored every inch making me moan quietly in pleasure. Then I searched his mouth.

We pulled apart and a string of saliva connected us, (never to he removed. Dun Dun DUNNNN) and it then fell onto both of us.
(Awh...)

I sighed and smiled at Zane.

"I half to go now before your brother thinks I'm dead." I sighed. He nodded and we kissed once more. Then I got up and walked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.7K 38
Zane and Travis were friends back in high school and lost touch when Travis became a total flirt. Zane lives with his brother Garroth and Garroth's f...
97K 3.1K 92
This is a Zane x Travis story, so I hope you enjoy. "When it rains outside and your scared, I'll be there for you my love." Travis holds Zane in his...
8.6K 172 11
!warning! This story contains boyXboy, sexual content, self harm and other mature themes (consider yourself warned) This is a smol Zanvis fanfic and...
37.9K 941 19
This story is a Zanvis fanfic that I wrote myself.I have seen so many I wanted to write one myself. Zane is at home a week ago he ordered something i...