One Direction Dirty Imagines

By endofthestyles

zayn More

One Direction Dirty Imagines
Dirty Niall Horan
Dirty Louis Tomlinson
Dirty Harry Styles
Dirty Zayn Malik
Dirty Liam Payne
Zarry 3some
Niam 3some
Dirty Niall Horan
Sweet Harry Styles
Dirty Louis Tomlinson
Nirry 3some (Part 1)
Nirry (Part 2)
Nirry (Part 3)
Harry Styles Dirty Imagines
Dirty Liam Payne
Dirty Zayn Malik
Dirty Zayn Malik (Y/N POV) Part 1
Dirty Zayn Malik (Zayn's POV) Part 2
Dirty Zayn Malik (Y/N POV) Part 3
Dirty Harry Styles
Dirty Harry Styles Part 1
Dirty Harry Styles Part 2
Dirty Niall Horan
Zouis 3some Part 1
Zouis 3some Part 2
Zouis 3 some part3
Zouis 3some Part 5
Dirty Louis Tomlinson
Dirty Liam Payne
Harry and Edward 3some
Dirty Zayn Malik
Dirty Niall Horan
Dirty Niall Horan
Dirty Zayn Malik
Dirty Harry Styles
Larry 3some
Dirty Louis Tomlinson
Sooo Sorrrrrrrryyyyyyyy xxx
Dirty Harry Styles
Kinky Harry
DADDY HARRY
Punk Zayn

DADDY LIAM

20.7K 171 33
By endofthestyles

Since everyone wanted a daddy liam.... So I decided to give this to you.
Enjoy xx

They just showed up. You were cleaning the house, dressed in short-shorts and one of Liam's flannels when the doorbell was rung annyingly fast and insistent. It couldn't be Liam, because he was at a meeting with Management, so you were skeptical as you opened the door. You were greeted with a kiss on the cheek from each of the boys as they filed in.

"Uhhhh, what are you doing here?" You asked, following them into the living room where you'd been sweeping. Liam hadn't told you about them showing up, or else you would have cleaned earlier. "Came to watch the footie game. Li said we could use his TV." Niall said, plopping down on the couch.

Each of them followed suit, Zayn taking to the kitchen to get beers and things from the fridge. You just stood there for a minute, shocked at them. This was only a little out of the ordinary-you didn't care they were here, just that Liam knew and didn't tell you. Your one thing was that you did absolutely everything around the house, no matter what, that's just how you worked. Liam loved it, but he knew how you felt about people being there before the house was clean. You were a caterer and a comforter, someone who had to make it perfect for guests.

Wordlessly, you resumed sweeping, making sure you were fast in front of the television while they watched. After dusting you swiffered, and that was when Niall broke the silence. "Hey, Y/N, can I ask you something?" He said, and you shrugged. "Yeah, sure. Shoot." You said, and looked up briefly. The boys were all smirking, Niall and Louis especially. You knew it'd be a personal question, and they knew you hated them.

"So, why do you do all this shit? Liam is capable. Why do you always clean and stuff?" You just shrugged, resuming swiffering. "I mean, it's what I like to do. I'm his girlfriend, I live here, so I clean. Liam does stuff like assembled furniture when he's not too tired." You said, knowing perfectly well that you had a very masochistic based relationship, but you liked a man that could take care of you. And as a woman, you liked to take care of Liam.

"But you're like, dick-whipped." Niall said, and Harry scoffed and smacked him on the chest. You blushed, refusing to look up. "I mean, you treat him like he's the king of the house! It's Li! He can't even kill bugs on stage!" Louis said. You only shrugged, and heard Harry speak. "Leave her alone. If she wants to take care of him, let her." He said. "He misses home, and his mom is very good at comforting, and I feel like I'm obligated and privileged to bring that to Liam." You spoke softly, swapping the mop for the duster.

You were removing things from the shelves on the entertainment system and leaving the boys to their game when the door opened. Liam's keys jingled, and your heart beat hard in your chest knowing he was home, as it always did. "Baby, I'm home!" He called out, and you looked through the living room to the entry way to see him removing his jacket and boots. "The boys are here." You said back, and he snorted. "I know babe, I texted you, did you not-" He started, walking over to you, when a smirking Niall made him stop in his tracks.

Niall was holding a beer to his lips, his phone in his hand, blasting and Usher song. you recognized it as a club song that Liam always refused to dance with you to, and your eyebrows furrowed at Liam's pale and furious expression. Every single one of the boys had a smirk on their face, and you just stood there confused.

"Turn it the fuck off." Liam growled, his fists clenching. "No, well, I mean, she's so fucking whipped. It's perfect." Niall said, and you felt a blush set into your face so hot that it hurt. Setting the duster down, you left the room swiftly, leaving Liam and Niall's calls behind as you climbed the stairs.

Honestly, your feelings weren't hurt, you were just confused. You were a little innocent when it came to these things, so you were just wondering why 'Hey Daddy' made Liam's blood boil like that. So you shut the door quietly, walking to Liam's side of the bed and curling up there, hugging his pillow to your chest as you tried to figure it out.

You heard the door open, and then the bed dipped under another person's weight. You knew it was Liam by the familiar expensive cologne that Zayn bought him for Christmas after quizzing you on your favorite scents, and then the strong arms that wrapped around your waist. "Baby, look at me." He said softly, his voice sending shivers down to your body.

You turned in his arms, your eyebrows furrowed. "Do you have a Daddy thing?" You asked him, and watched as his eyes blew wide. He started to stutter, and that's when you knew you'd hit the nail on the head.

Liam was very good at sex. It probably wasn't any secret that he was a generous lover, and one minute he could be so sweet and slow, the next he was rough and leaving bruises on your thighs and hips. The boys had teased you both countless times-more so Liam after he told them to back off of you-from hearing your screams in the hotel room when you joined him on tour. He took care of you, though, no matter what he did. He'd had you in a few compromising positions, shared a few kinks, but you never knew this was one of them.

"If you do, it's okay, Li. Why didn't you just tell me?" You said softly, rolling you both over. You threw a leg over his hips, sitting up with your hands placed over his chest. He was wearing a white Henly, the material stretched over his broad, strong chest that you admired every night you could. He just took a few shallow breaths, a blush tinging his cheeks.

"Thought it was a little dirty, didn't want to pressure you or anything." He said, and you rolled your eyes. He loved when you were sassy with him, because it wasn't something you showed everyone else. "Li, you have had me do plenty of things, and me calling you Daddy doesn't really compromise anything for me." You said, and he felt something in his stomach stir at the word falling from your lips.

You leaned down, a hand sliding up to Liam's neck as your lips landed on his. His large hands had already been placed on your hips, his thumbs rubbing under the material of his flannel and your shirt. "Love you in my clothes, baby." He said lowly, tilting his head to deepen your kiss. You hummed against his lips, rocking your hips down onto his in a way that drove him crazy. "Love wearing your clothes...daddy." You whispered the last part, and he broke away to look into your eyes, his pupils almost covering the iris.

He flipped you over, his finger furiously ripping the buttons open on the shirt. You moaned into his mouth as he ground down again, your fingers tugging harshly on his long hair. He hummed into your mouth, pushing the shirt open and cupping your breasts over the material of your bra. You keened into his mouth, and felt his smile against your lips.

"Pretty baby, perfect." He grumbled, fingers moving to the button on your shorts and popping it open. In a matter of minutes, he'd slid down your shorts and flung your shirt to the other side of the room, lifting you so he could snap the clasp on your bra. Your hands went down to his shirt, and you pulled away to look into his eyes innocently.

"Can I take off your shirt daddy?" You asked, and he let out a choked sound, nodding his head. You slowly pulled it off, leaning forwards to kiss along his chest, hands spanned out along the ridges of his hard stomach. His fingers were buried in your hair as you sucked on his skin, marking him.

He pulled you away when your teeth nicked his nipple, glaring down at you with thin-set lips. "Did I say you could do that?" He asked gruffly, and you shook your head, fingers curling into the waistband of his tight black jeans. "Then don't do it again. Not unless I tell you." He said, laying you on your back gently.

He shucked his jeans and returned to his spot between your legs, looking up at you through his dark lashes. Closing his eyes, he pressed kisses up your soft thighs, sucking lightly and pulling moans from your lips. His stubble scratched up your skin, and then his fingers hooked into the sides of your panties that he'd bought, dragging the over your legs.

"Touch yourself. Want to watch you." He husked, and your eyes widened. He knew you were uncomfortable with this stuff, and you hadn't done it since the one time he'd caught-and punished-you. You shook your head, your cheeks flaming hot, and he narrowed his eyes. "What did Daddy say?" He growled, and with wide eyes, you stuttered, "T-touch myself." He lifted himself onto his forearms, hovering over you.

"So what should you be doing right now?" He asked, voice condescending and humiliating. Without looking at him, you swallowed and slid your hand between both of you bodies, the fabric of his boxers brushing your knuckles. You could also feel the hardness of his cock already, the wetness of precome under the band, and he moaned deep in throat at the contact.

"Go on." He whispered, his face now right above your own. With your breath already coming shallow, you pressed fingers to that bundle of nerves right at the top of your heat, moaning at the contact. Normally this was Liam's fingers, so you just imagined his tongue between your legs, his hands gripping your thighs.

His lips were ghosting over your skin, sucking at your flushed and heated skin as you continued to pleasure yourself. You were now panting, back arched and legs spread wide to accommodate Liam's large frame as he ran his hands along your sweaty body. "Daddy!" You cried, squeezing your eyes shut and lifting from the bed.

The heat coiled in the bottom of your stomach, and you knew that he had to do something. It was so difficult for you to come more than once in bed, and a few times he'd pushed you to the point of passing out on your third or fourth orgasm. Now seemed to be different though, as he ripped your hand from yourself, pinning them above you onto the pillows.

His eyes were blown wide, his lips bright red and swollen. His breaths were coming short, and you were still hot and panting into the small space between your faces. "Daddy's gonna fuck you now, okay, Babygirl?" He said, pulling back one of his hands to push down his boxers. You nodded your head, eager for your high and Liam's body.

When he was finally naked, he used a bulging arm to move you up higher on the pillows, shoving one under your back. This particular thing had only been done twice, and every single time you achieved more pleasure than you'd thought possible. Liam knew it, and from the look in his eye, that exactly when he did it.

He settled himself above you, lips barely touching as he rocked into you, stretching you open to accommodate his wide girth. You nearly screaming, throwing your head back and clutching at his back and shoulders, no doubt leaving marks. "Love watching you take me. I picture this every fucking night on tour, when I'm in my room or the shower, fucking my fist. Can't compare to you baby, nothing can." He said, lips sucking at the column of your neck that was exposed.

He thrust slowly and deep, swirling his hips whenever he was pressed in to the hilt. Each time you keened, your hips flexing up to meet his.

"My pretty baby, let me hear you." He whispered, stubble scratching the underside of your jaw. "Daddy please!" You almost sobbed, right as he thrust back into you.

"Okay, okay, Baby." He husked, rising up onto his hands and getting at a new angle. You cried out as he ruined you, sweat clinging to both of your bodies. With grunts of effort, he pushed his hips forward faster, but still making sure he'd pushed it to the brink. Just as you felt like you were going to explode from the tension, he clutched the headboard and leaned down to you.

"Daddy, please! Let me finish! Please, I'll do anything you want, Daddy." You panted, opening your eyes to meet Liam's. His lips brushed your each time he drove back into you, but now he was slowing down again. His free hand clutched onto your hip, pinning it to the bed and forcing your back to arch over the pillow.

"You'll do anything?" he whispered, and you nodded fervently, wishing that he'd go just a bit faster and finish you off. A wicked smile played at his sinful lips, and he kissed you softly as he nodded. He readied himself, then started speeding up until your core was throbbing from the force of his hips.

His lips wrapped around one of your nipples, sucking gently as you screamed his name. He pinched your skin until you let out a strangled cry, realizing your mistake. "Daddy, I'm sorry, Daddy! Daddy, I'm so close!" You said, and he knew that he would have to get you there sooner than later. He could hold off much longer, and he wanted two rounds from you.

He saw that twinkle in your eye, and then seconds later you screamed out a word that went straight to his dick, coming so hard that your nails dug into his biceps and he was sure there was blood. As you came down, you collapsed onto your back, panting.

He pulled out, and you gave him a confused look. "Liam..." You started, but he shushed you with a kiss. "No Babygirl, we're not finished yet." He said, letting his lips drag down the valley of your breasts, kissing the curve of your bra line. Realization hit you and he knew it, and you started to shake your head. "Liam, I can't-" You started, but he just ignored you, making his way down to where you were dripping.

"You said anything, Baby, and I didn't finish. And you still call me Daddy, understood. Or you'll be punished." He said, and you gulped, hands fisting the clean white sheets. You nodded, and he took that as the go ahead.

He was going to give your body a few moments longer, but he couldn't resist anymore. His cock was heavy between his legs, and he felt like every inch of him was a live-wire and he was ready to fucking explode. So he licked up your center, reveling in the gasps and moans that you gave, breaths breaking off in your chest at the pain and pleasure he gave you.

He rolled onto his back after he'd cleaned you, and you looked at him dopily. "Come here, baby. Ride Daddy for me, okay." He said, and you nodded, straddling him with shaky legs. You readied him, hands on his chest as you slid down his long length, barely able to breathe anymore.

You rose and lifted yourself, a sob racking through your chest. He just moaned, knowing you weren't upset with him, only so fucking ruined that your body was shaking and breaking under his touch. His hands dug into your hips, and you knew that he'd leave bruises that he would kiss and apologize for later, but right now you had to finish him off.

"So fucking tight, my Baby." He moaned, your nails digging into his chest. He eyed the manicure he'd bought you, under your protests, but he loved to pamper you. He looked over the hickey's he'd left on your chest, and then your neck as you lifted your head, long hair cascading down your body as you rose and dropped yourself down again.

You straightened your back up again, beginning to quicken your pace, using your quivering thighs to aid you in pumping him to his release. He was moaning as you panted, and then he knew he was close as you nearly fell onto his chest again, catching yourself at the last minute.

He brought his hand to your sensitive clit, thumb pushing hard and rubbing in a circle. You visibly shivered and your body wracked, a sob falling from your lips as "Daddy! I can't! I can't." "Shhh, baby, yes you can. C'mon, I'm so close, Babygirl, I'm so close." He moaned, and you started to rise and fall faster and faster as his thumb pushed harder and harder. When he felt like he'd explode, you both locked eyes, and then you were gone.

It was like a supernova, his eyes falling closed with the image of you arching your back and screaming out as you came around him, breasts thrust out and neck exposed. He arched his own back, his hands digging into the skin of your hip and thigh as he pulsed inside of you, emptying himself. When you'd both finished, you collapsed forward onto his sweaty chest, rising and falling with his erratic breathing.

He pulled you off of him gently as to not hurt you, leaving you against his chest, how you liked to sleep after making love. He searching for a sheet, gulping in thick air as you clung to him, barely able to stretch your legs out. He pulled the sheet over your sweaty, exhausted bodies, and then buried a hand in your hair, the other rubbing your back. "You were perfect, Baby. You were amazing. I love you so much, you know that. I love you." He whispered, kissing the side of your face gently. Swallowing, your voice came out hoarse and thick. "I love you too, Li. But...shouldn't you go be with the boys? They're your guests." You said, and his heart tightened in his chest at how lovely and caring and homey you were.

He tilted your head up, kissing your lips sweetly. "No, I'd much rather be with the love of my life, right now." He said softly, and he'd knew he'd dream of the smile that adorned your face for months.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 155 38