My Name is Three

By Smith1984

More

My name is Three
My name is Three (Chapter 2)
My name is Three (chapter 3)
My Name is Three (chapter four)
My Name is Three (chapter 5)
My Name is Three (chapter 7)
My Name is Three (chapter 8)
My Name is Three (chapter 9)
My Name is Three (chapter 10)
My Name is Three (chapter 11)
My Name is Three (Chapter 12)
My name is Three (Chapter Thirteen)
My Name is Three (chapter 14)
My Name is Three (chapter 15)
My Name is Three (Chapter Sixteen)
My Name is Three (chapter 17)
My Name is Three (chapter eighteen)
My Name is Three (Chapter nineteen)
My Name is Three (Chapter Twenty)
My Name is Three (Chapter 21)

My Name is Three (chapter 6)

1.6K 64 14
By Smith1984

--Vocal recording 66396--Cell 84-

21:47pm

[click]

[pause 7.5s]

"I can hear rain on the roof. Weird, really, most of Eden 28 is underground. I must be on the top floor, right up near the surface. Hard to be sure, though, there's no windows."

[pause 5s]

"I remember once... I ran home through a huge rainstorm. I must have been about four. I remember I got scared, because I thought that the rain was to strong for me, and it'd wash me away... funny, the things you're scared of when you're little, isn't it?"

[pause 15.5s,voices]

"I know, I know. This has nothing to do with anything. I'm still saying it.

[pause 7s,voices]

"Fine. Well, err..."

[pause 34s]

"Yeah, so... Twelve said that... obviously I didn't know yet that she was called Twelve... she said, "let me explain why we burned your house down", and I... I just stared at her for a few minutes, and then..."

[pause 25.5s]

"I hit her."

[pause 21s]

"And... I hit her again, and again, and again. I was so angry. And the, the others that were there... they just stood there watching."

[pause 18.5s]

"And she... she caught my fists in her hands, and pushed me away, and another one of them - Nine, I think - held me back, and I just stood there screaming at her. Not screaming as in shouting, just... screaming."

[pause 24s]

"And then she stood up, and looked at me for a while, and then... when I'd stopped screaming, she just... like nothing had happened, she started talking."

[pause 17.5s]

"Can we stop here, please? I need to think how I'm going to put this"

[click]

***

[click]

[pause 45s]

"It's still raining."

[pause 19s]

"Twelve... I wonder where she is now. Did she get away, or... and what about..."

[pause 29s]

"Oh, Eight. Where are you?"

[pause 13.5s]

"So, anyway, Twelve told me, after I'd calmed down... she said that they... that... she.."

[pause 15.5s]

"OK... Twelve said that my parents had been... used to be part of... the Deus Ex Machina. They were with the others, against the Manuductive. Or at least, they'd said..."

[pause 31s]

"But... they weren't. They were... I guess you could call them spies. Both of them. They were members of the Manuductive Bureau of Classified Information. Or the Bureau of Secrets, as everyone calls it."

[pause 20.5s, voices]

"Yeah, of course I knew. But... they always told me they worked just as clerks for the Bureau. I'd been there hundreds of times with them. But I never knew..."

[pause 33s]

"But the thing is... I'm getting ahead of myself as usual, I didn't find this out 'till later..."

[pause 24s]

"If I hadn't... if my parents hadn't died when they did...

[pause 13s]

"I would've ended up in here a long time ago."

[pause 12.5s, voices]

[click]

Sorry it took so long, everyone! Prt 7 coming soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231 22 6
525K 23.4K 73
Let the poets cry themselves to sleep © JONNYBERNTHAI / LAIKEN
99.5K 2.8K 34
Fuck love, all it does is cause pain.