Nothing (Second Sequel to Dis...

By horsedancer123

What do you do when you come home to an empty house? More importantly, what do you do when your house isn't s... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Øne
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
A/N

Chapter Twenty-Nine

331 24 7
By horsedancer123

"Mitch, I have to tell you something."

I shift so I can see Scott better, offering him a smile. The smile melts into a frown when I see his somewhat guilty expression. "Wh-what?" I ask timidly, afraid of the question as it passes my lips. Scott glances nervously around before his eyes finally focus on me. "I'm really sorry, but, uh . . . Ever since you got home from Gordon I've been having an affair. The police proclaimed you dead after a couple months of searching, Mitch, I had no idea you were still alive. So, I got with someone else. I'm sorry. I guess I've just fallen out of love with you."

I don't get mad. I don't start crying. I just stare at him, feeling my heart break into a million pieces. Slowly, I nod. "Th-that's alright. I-I understand. How c-could an-anyone love m-me anyway?"

+++

I slowly open my eyes and automatically reach my hand up to wipe away my tears. It's still dark out, and I can hear the gentle breathing of my sleeping partner next to me. I look over and see Scott, his arms still wrapped tightly around me, but I'm not on top of him anymore. I bite my lip to keep more tears from falling, letting my hand come out and caress his face. His eyes flutter open, and I curse internally.

Scott smiles at me, but then he sees my tears, and it morphs into a frown. "What's wrong, baby? Did you have another nightmare?" he asks softly, and I slowly nod. His frown deepens and he holds me tighter, kissing my forehead. "I'm sorry. Do you want to tell me what it was about?" Instead of answering his question, I sigh. "I-if you want t-to b-break up w-with m-me, that's f-fine. I-I'll un-understand," I say quietly. "Why on earth would I want to break up with you?"

"Be-because I'm n-not g-good enough f-for y-you."

Scott is silent for a while before he looks up at me, his eyes shining with tears. "Mitch, that's not true. I love you so, so much. If anything, I'm not good enough for you." I blink back the tears that are forming in my eyes, burrowing deeper into his arms. "I l-love you."

"I love you, too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK DONT HATE ME I KNOW HOW SHORT THIS CHAPTER IS

I'm really bad at writing fluff and I just couldn't think of anything else

This chapter is 600 words shorter than they usually are and for that I'm very very sorry

BUT

I hope you enjoyed anyway :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 59 15
Mitch is depressed, the year is 2020 and he feels like everything is crashing around him. sure he puts on a smile for his fans or his friends but rea...
26.2K 851 13
Mitch just sometimes has "bad days". The stress gets to be too much, the exhaustion catches up with him, and the anxiety just sets in. On these days...
17.8K 872 33
Scott moves around a lot and is constantly changing schools. He's used to it by now and generally avoids friendships and relationships because they'r...
86.3K 5.7K 52
I'm in the wrong bed. I guess that means I'm on tour. I could have sworn tour ended a week ago, but I'm too tired to figure that out right now. I clu...