For Eternity #Book 2

By Ann-jey

"I want you. I want us. I want it all. With you. For Eternity." Davina Claire was a beautiful and carefree w... More

Intro
1. Pilot
2. The Girl In The Shadows
3. It's Been A While
4. It Sounds Like A Long Time
5. Remember The Words
6. Home
7. Love Bites
8. The Note
9. Talk On The Top
10. Hunting Down The Enemy
11. Just A Small Message
12. A Special Death For A Special Person
13. 30 Minutes Alive
14. Killer Mode Activated
15. Surgery Play-Time
17. The Attic
18. Lust
19. A Battle Between Sirelines
20. Nicolette
21. A Jar Of Hearts
22. A Deal With The Devil
23. Roommates
24. Last Waltz
25. Beyond Eyes
26. A Ball To Remember
27. I Wish You Weren't
29. The Butterfly Effect
30. Harvest Girl
31. Darling, The Eyes Never Lie
32. The Best People Are
33. The End Of A Lie
34. Fury
35. Finders Are Keepers
36. Yours Sincerely
37. Round 1: Final Memento
38. Round 2: The Waiting Game
39. Final Round: Davina Claire
Epilogue
Author's Note

28. A Night Out

1.3K 24 6
By Ann-jey

Davina's POV:

"You know I didn't mean that way, Josh. I promise I'll make it up to you. What about meeting you in two hours?"

"D, it's okay. Let's call it a day okay? Besides, I have to help Marcel with things. I am not available for... Well the rest of my life apparently."

I smiled. "Please call me if you need help with anything, okay?"

"Yeah, sure. You go now and have fun with your boyfriend while I'm doing the dirty work."

"Josh you know I can come and-"

"Davina relax I was kidding. Can you just sit one day without trying to snoop around and getting into trouble?"

I hesitated at that. "Fine." I pouted as I heard his laugh on the other line.

"Good girl. Talk you later, duty calls."

"Take care Josh."

"You too D."

I hung up. Kol gave me a smirk by the minute he noticed me walking in the living room, patting the seat next to him. I smiled, pressing my body against his.

"Finally, darling." he breathed and I shrugged, a smile across my face.

I planted a small kiss on his lips but as I was about to pull away, he cupped my cheeks, not willing to let me go.

"Oh sweet Lord, please not in front of me. Gross."

I quickly pushed Kol away, staring at the person who always enjoyed to interrupt us every time. Kol groaned as he leaned back, his eyes locked on the ceiling.

"I hate you, little sis." he muttered, causing Rebekah to smile proudly.

"Why thank you Kol. That's the nicest thing you have said to me the last few centuries. And as I can see, you two are perfectly fine. Good. I was tired of your break ups." she said, sitting between me and him.

"Apparently Aurora and her brother are both determined to destroy us." we heard Klaus' voice as he climbed down the stairs, sighing in the process.

Rebekah gave him a frustrated look, exhaling heavily. "What did you do, Nik?"

"Well, clearly I had enough of her and this morning she threatened Camille's life right in front of me. Of course, I couldn't hold back so I might have scared her off. Now, she despises me." he explained, walking back and forth as he was glancing at us now and then.

"Nik! We already have to deal with a Lucien and the Strix and you just added in our death list one more lunatic ex of yours!" breathed out Rebekah in frustration.

No one talked for a few minutes when abruptly, Kol was the one who broke the silence. "Well that sucks." he said, standing up.

"Where do you think you're going Kol?" asked Klaus.

"I'm sorry Nik, but I don't want to be part of your epic battle with your obsessive ex and her prince brother so I'll just let you handle it aaall by yourself since I know how much you love slaughtering people."

Kol looked at me, nodding. I stood up, following him outside as we left Rebekah and Klaus in the living room, arguing about Klaus' anger issues.

~ • ~

"And where are we going now?"

Kol gave me a roguish grin before speaking up, opening the car door for me.

"We, are going out tonight."

I raised my eyebrows, glancing at him confused. "Now? But I'm not even properly dressed!"

"Relax, darling. You are absolutely stunning. You don't need a fancy dress to show off your alluring appearance."

I just giggled at that, as we both walked in a bar which, frankly, I had never been before. Compared to Rousseau's, the bar was full; and it wasn't even that late. People were dancing wildly and drinking endlessly, lost in the music. I felt Kol grabbing my hand and without warning, he pulled us in the dancing crowd.

Spinning me around, I ended up in his arms, our faces inches apart. He smirked amusingly as he put a piece of a hair behind my ear.

"We are going to have so much fun tonight, darling."

I smiled brightly and I half closed my eyes as he leaned in for a kiss; but what he truly did was to just spin me once again, catching me off guard. I muttered a "you.." and chuckled like an idiot as I watched him winking at me, his piercing eyes gazing into mine.

I still couldn't realize how we ended up here. A few hours ago we were at the mansion, discussing as usually about Klaus' enemies and now here we were, dancing in a bar of the French Quarter late night. Kol was really unpredictable, indeed.

"I'm going to get us something to drink. And you, will stay right where you are." he grinned as he planted a small kiss on my lips.

I smiled and watched him slipping through the crowd, heading to the bar. And as I turned around to find some more space, my body flinched.

"Why are you here?" I muttered, utterly confused.

"You don't sound happy, sweetheart. Are you not having fun?"

Kendrix was smirking, a glimpse of mischief glowing in his eyes. Is it bad that I just wanted to rip off his head? And- why was he even here? New Orleans is a huge city with plenty of bars and he just happened to come to this one? I gripped my fists, stepping behind to grow the distance between us. I glanced at the bar, searching for Kol but unfortunately I couldn't find him anywhere. Between me and the bar was a big full of drunk people crowd.

"Searching for your man?" he scoffed.

He was enjoying this, wasn't he?

"Get lost or I will bury you under the ground." I hissed, meaning each and every word that came out of my mouth.

"Just to remind you: truthfully, you hate my sister, not me. And the reason why I'm here," he trailed off, leaning closer.

I backed off and he sighed, rolling his eyes. "I know you don't trust me, but this is about Kol. If you truly care about him, come and meet me tomorrow, at the old cemetery. I have something important to tell you."

And simply as that, he disappeared.

A few seconds later, I felt a hand on my waist and I quickly turned around, still in shock and confusion. Fortunately, it was Kol this time, furrowing his eyebrows suspiciously.

"Are you okay, love? Why are you so pale?" he asked, making me snap out of my confusion.

At least, I pretended to.

I smiled, nodding. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said monotonously.

He chuckled which made me sigh mentally in relief; if he saw me and Kendrix talking, his mind would make up crazy scenarios. But.. What he told me troubled me. His behaviour was bizarre, he wasn't the same cocky person I had met. He seemed.. Too serious about it. But how did I know it wasn't a trap which his sister planned?

Kol's warm lips snapped me out of my train of thoughts, a soft but passionate kiss. Almost immediately I responded, forgetting we were in a bar and supposed to have fun and not make out.

But hey, who can resist that beautiful smirk?

We rested our heads on each other's as he pulled me into his arms, smiling. "Are you feeling better now, my darling?"

I buried my face in his neck, settling my cheek on his shoulder. "Yeah, better.." I murmured with a smile. "I want to dance."

He grinned again and placed his hands on my waist as we both enjoyed the rest of the night dancing, drinking and.. well. Having fun.

-------------------------Important-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys. Guys. Guys. Guys. Guys. Guys. I'm super excited.

As I told you in one of the previous author's notes, we are almost at the end of this Kolvina story. Wow. I think I started this story.. One year ago? Aw, anyway! I think that this book as well will have 40 chapters so there is only 12 chapters left! Well, like I said, "I think". I already know the end of the story so, yup. You'll just have to wait and see XD.

Now now.

THE FUN PART!!!

Ahem, I want to say that, when I finish this story, I will write a new Kolvina one! I have already begun it and you can't imagine how freaking much I love it. I believe 100% it's going to be a wonderful book and better than these two. Literally. It's frankly a really different Kolvina story than you have ever read and I promise you will freaking adore it.

Getting a little cocky there, Ann. XD

So if you want to see more of me, writing my version of a Kolvina story, be patient! GOD guys, you can't believe it, I'm absolutely excited about it!

I want so badly to upload it and show it to you guuuuys!!!

BUT,

I have already written a few chapters and the reason I will not upload it just yet is because I'm already writing two stories at the moment, "For Eternity" and "Evil-Hearted" (Once Upon a Time fanfic). SO, after I finish this book, I will upload the new story.

Omg. Omg. I promise it's gonna be epic. With better freaking grammar. Ugh.

Ooookayy, I hope some of you read this A/N because I know a lot of people are too bored to read these notes and just skip it ( I have done this sometimes too to be honest, I know, I feel bad about it).

Phew, that took long.

UUM SO, I want you to have GREAAAT time while you are doing whateeeever you like, whenever and wherever (haha that sounds so wrong XDDD) and... well..

Many many kisses to you aaaaall!!!!!!!!❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 3.4K 37
Cassiana Gilbert. She's different, according to the original hybrid. She has something in her that sparks and ignites. It draws him in like a light d...
91.4K 1.4K 41
it's been 4 years since Davina's death and 4 years since Marcel put the Mikealsons down with Klaus remaining in a chamber but not everything is as it...
149K 3K 44
After losing the love of his life, Davina Claire, Kol Mikaelson begins to fall apart and go out of control. However, could the return of an old frien...
19.3K 1.2K 31
"When you think you have forever with someone, you feel like the happiest person in the world. The truth is, no one lives forever, immortal or not...