For Eternity #Book 2

By Ann-jey

"I want you. I want us. I want it all. With you. For Eternity." Davina Claire was a beautiful and carefree w... More

Intro
1. Pilot
2. The Girl In The Shadows
3. It's Been A While
4. It Sounds Like A Long Time
5. Remember The Words
6. Home
7. Love Bites
8. The Note
9. Talk On The Top
10. Hunting Down The Enemy
11. Just A Small Message
12. A Special Death For A Special Person
13. 30 Minutes Alive
14. Killer Mode Activated
15. Surgery Play-Time
17. The Attic
18. Lust
19. A Battle Between Sirelines
20. Nicolette
21. A Jar Of Hearts
22. A Deal With The Devil
23. Roommates
24. Last Waltz
25. Beyond Eyes
26. A Ball To Remember
28. A Night Out
29. The Butterfly Effect
30. Harvest Girl
31. Darling, The Eyes Never Lie
32. The Best People Are
33. The End Of A Lie
34. Fury
35. Finders Are Keepers
36. Yours Sincerely
37. Round 1: Final Memento
38. Round 2: The Waiting Game
39. Final Round: Davina Claire
Epilogue
Author's Note

27. I Wish You Weren't

1.3K 32 8
By Ann-jey

Kol's POV:

"Davina wait- Bloody hell," I cursed, running my fingers through my hair.

This was not going well. I came here to make sure Nicolette wouldn't touch her but things just got worse than before. But why the hell should I let a filthy peasant like him touch my girl? And I swear, this was not over. I wouldn't just accept the fact he was hitting on her. If I saw him again, I would rip him in half.

Without wanting, I bumped into my sister.

"Oh guess who's here. I knew you would come eventually." she said, taking a sip from her champagne.

"Bex don't start with that. Did you see where Davina went?" I asked impatiently, not in a mood to play games with her.

She shrugged, looking around. "Perhaps. I am not sure. But I saw what happened with that hot fella, Kendrix and I'm pretty sure you really managed to piss her off."

I gripped my fists, "It is not my fault. She was dancing with him, not me."

Rebekah rolled her eyes boringly, as she glanced at me. "She didn't flirt with him, Kol. He did try though, but she didn't respond. Don't worry, your girlfriend is as crazy in love with you as much as you are with her."

"I never doubt her. But I just don't want that bonehead to be around her. Neither Nicolette."

"Who by the way, just came in the ball. You better find Davina now before she does." she said, pointing with her glass at the front entrance.

I noticed the chocolate brown hair and the ocean blue dress she was wearing standing out easily. She seemed so innocent in it, that someone would have thought she is as gentle as a lamp. Her emerald eyes fell on me, a small grin forming on her small lips before disappearing in the crowd again.

I quickly turned around to go find her, to even distract her from bumping into Davina. But she vanished as easily as she had appeared. Without any trace of her, I ran at the end of the room when suddenly a large arm wrapped around my shoulders, pulling me backwards.

"Kol you came! Don't you want to see an old friend?" chuckled Nik.

When I raised my head I saw no other than Lucien, standing there with a smirk on his face. I narrowed my eyes suspiciously, lifting an eyebrow. "What are you doing here?"

He just shrugged, laughing. "Why wouldn't I? It's a freaking party mate and everyone is here."

He knew I didn't mean that. Why would come to a party which was organized by the Strix? Didn't they kidnap him? I hadn't told Bik anything about it yet but soon enough we had to have a talk about Lucien Castle.

I sighed impatiently, looking around. "Well I'll leave you two alone then, the two drinking buddies." I said but as I was about to leave Klaus grabbed me again, laughing.

"Oh come on Kol, don't be a buzzkill. You should drink with us tonight."

I didn't have time for this. And my patience was running low. "I have to search for someone."

Klaus lifted his eyebrows, smirking. "Aw, I got it. Young love. Where is your beauty, brother? She couldn't stand a minute near you, could she?"

Lucien spoke up, narrowing his eyes. "Searching for Davina Claire? I saw her heading upstairs." he said.

I gave him a quick glance before rushing upstairs, the long corridor filled with silence. I opened and closed many doors until I finally found myself bursting in the last door, which seemed to be a small living room.

Davina's POV:

I immediately turned around at the sound of the door being violently opened. It was Kol; he was panting, with his tuxedo wrinkled and his hair messy, staring straight at me. A relieved sigh escaped from his lips before approaching me quickly with an angry look on his face.

"Kol what are--" I only managed to say before he pressed his lips against mine, a harsh and not really gentle kiss.

He seemed desperate by the way he pulled me into him and embraced me, as if he wanted to protect me from the outside world with his long arms. With no space to move my arms, I just placed my hands on his chest, forgetting almost instantly how mad I was at him.

He broke our kiss, staring at me with a dead serious look. "Never. Run away. From. Me. Like. That. Again."

I blinked, still astonished at what just happened. "It was your fault you know."

He raised an eyebrow, "Even if it was, don't expect from me to apologize love."

And here it goes again. "Oh I never expected that, trust me."

He smiled sweetly, stroking my cheek with his palm. After having planted a small kiss on my forehead he whispered, "You know you are beautiful tonight, don't you?"

I giggled. "I was told so."

He lifted an eyebrow, "Don't tell me-"

"No Kol. Relax. I meant Marcel." I cut him off, preventing an other fight to take place. "But why do you hate him so much anyway? It can't only be because of me, can it?"

His eyes darkened as he looked down for a moment, shaking his head. "Doesn't matter. The past is in the past."

I sighed heavily, my eyes landing on his now red lips. He was still panting but this time because of the kiss. He noticed how I studied him and smirked, placing his finger on my chin in order to make me look him in the eyes.

"Staring is bad, darling."

I smirked naughtily, "You do it all the time though."

He grinned, burying his face in my collarbone. "I have a reason to." he said, his hot breath sending shivers down my spine.

I felt his lips kissing gently my neck before he started trailing kisses all over it, pulling between his teeth my earlobe. I slowly closed my eyes as he found my sensitive spot and took advantage of it, a satisfying grin spreading across his face when he noticed how good he could make me feel in a few seconds.

"I think it's time to go, love. There are so many other places I'd rather be right now with you, and that pretty dress you're wearing is not helping."

I chuckled as I pushed him slightly behind, his lips eventually letting go of my neck. "Then I would like to torture you first." I replied, stepping backwards.

He sighed, tilting his head with an amusing smile on his face. "I have created a monster." he said, making me laugh.

I opened the door and before walking out, I gave him one last glance, smiling. "You're coming or you prefer to stay here with all these antique vampires?"

His playful spark was shinning in his eyes, as he tilted his head slightly, studying me. "Anywhere with you, Davina Claire. Anywhere."

~ • ~

We were driving for almost one hour when Kol finally decided to tell me where we were going. He was grinning all the time during the ride and I couldn't help but think the worse.

"I'm not taking you to an asylum darling, you can relax."

"Oh good to know." I rolled my eyes sarcastically. "But still I want to know."

"God, you are so persistent. We are here. You can finally stop asking and see with your own eyes."

Kol turned off the engine and I opened quickly the door, standing on my feet again. I looked around and the only thing I saw was darkness. But then I noticed the cliff I had once been on.

A wide smile spread across my face as I approached the edge of the cliff. I knew where we were. I knew that place. From our trip, one year ago, Kol brought me up here and showed me New Orleans from above, the lights and the hustle and bustle of the city could be clearly seen.

"I love this place." I breathed as I sat on the wooden bench near the edge.

Kol placed his chin on the top of my head as he snaked his arms around me, shielding me from the breeze. "I know. I remember."

I kicked my heels off and brought my legs close to my chest, wrapping my arms around them. "Do you know what's funny?" He hummed a no. "That I can be so mad at you and with a simple move you can make me forget everything that made me hate you. And I hate the influence you have on me."

He smirked, nuzzling in my neck. "That's what happens when you fall for Kol Mikealson, darling."

I glanced at him with the corner of my eye, rolling my eyes eventually. "How could I forget to mention the Mikealson charm? My mistake." I scoffed.

He raised his head only to place his chin on my shoulder, his eyes focused on the breathtaking view. "I hate what you do to me too, Davina Claire. You are confusing me. You are fascinating me. You are thrilling me. I think you will soon drive me insane again." he said in a low voice as he turned his head slightly to see my face.

I just smiled, looking at him. "Then we are going to live one of a hell eternity together."

He planted a small soft kiss on my cheek and just stared at the city of New Orleans which lied ahead, no more words escaping from our mouths. No words needed to be spoken anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 2.4K 42
His hot breath against my skin made me snap out of my thoughts, especially when he placed both hands on my cheeks and rested his forehead against min...
13.4K 338 29
Kris,Kol and Kyle Mikealson are triplet brothers with a little secret. Their werewolves who are next in line to become alpha's. They can't become alp...
175K 3.3K 132
This story came to me in a dream and I couldn't let it go to waste The story will feature characters from the Vampire diaries so in a way this is a c...
122K 2.4K 22
Before Kol died as Kaleb, he and Davina had gotten together and gotten pregnant. Now Davina has to find a way to bring back not only the love of her...