Fighter Chick

By woahitsjackie

"Hey babe" "Fuck off" ------------------------------------ Roxy Burns, a.k.a Spotty Roxy is a chick who loves... More

Chapter 1-Spotty Roxy
Ch 2-Don't wake mamma
Ch 3-what does she hate?
ch 4: my sister will be the death of me
Ch 5: When she needs it.
ch 6-more confusing than the never ending staircase.
ch 7: This requires drastic measures.
Ch 8: Calm down, hormones.
Ch 9: Boys, your masculinity is out of control again.
Ch 10: Too Bad I Have To Ruin That Tonight
Ch 11: I'm free.
Ch 12: Two Can Play That Game
Ch 13-Her Bright Blue Eyes Seem To Pierce My Soul
Ch 14-'Works About As Well As Trying To Baptize a Cat'
Ch 15-This Girl Is Going To Give Me Whiplash
Ch 16-Certainly Not A High Pitched Laugh
Ch 17-I Will Stab You With A Rusty Spork
Ch 18-If That Happens To Be My Boobs, So Be It
Ch 19- To Infinity
Ch 20-That Sneer Made Her Look Like Someone Barfed In Her Fake Hair
Ch 21
Ch 22:You Know You Love Me
Ch 23: I've Seduced You With My Awkwardness
Not An Update
Ch 24:I Flying Jumpkick His Ass to the Ground
Ch 25
Ch 26:Where The Hell Did You Get Your Lotion?!
Ch 27:Are You Bat Shit Crazy Woman?!
Ch 28: Yup, I'm The Epitome Of Maturity
Ch 29-I Think Even Gay Guys Could Get a Boner To That
Ch 30-Men Are Deadlier Then Guns
Ch 31-I'm Ready To Sit Down On This Cold, Sweaty Floor And Sleep Forever
Ch 32: Maybe She Likes Briefs?
Ch 34--Some Paranoid Mom Who's Lost Her Kid In The Playpin
Ch 35: Equivalent To That Of An Icerberg On The Sun
Ch 36--Like I Had A Fucking Clue
Ch 37-What'd You Do, Stab A Bitch?
Ch 38: Teenage Boys Are Like Toddlers, Annoying Yet Kinda Loveable

Ch 39: What is this, Saw?!

155 5 4
By woahitsjackie

He stares at me. Not a scary, "I'm going to kill you" look. But one of complete bewilderment. He breaks away from me and looks at each of his guards, as if to ask if they had any clue as to what I meant. They stare stoically ahead, none of them willing to break protocol and make eye contact.

Jack finally turns to me. "A day care. You want me to help you break into a day care. The ones that house sticky, burpy children?"

"Unless you know any other kind of day care," I question.

He lets out one laugh and stares at me again. When I raise my brows, he lets out a mass flurry of laughs, placing his hands on his knees. My eyes shift from side to side, looking at his guards.

"I don't see how any of this is funny. My sister's life depends on this!" I shift, and so do the other men. Jeez I feel like I have mimicking elephants in front of me. That's to say they're big and strong like elephants and all they do is copy me.

"No, I'm sorry. I really am. This-this whole thing is just ludicrous. Insanse. Ridiculous. Impos--"

"Yes, I know what ludicrous means you dont have to tell me synonyms. What I do want is your help? And I kinda need it now. This thing is sorta time sensitive." I say impatiently.

"So, you're saying you want me, the CEO of a multi-billion illegal business, to help you bust into a daycare." He clarifies.

I nod. "That is precisely what I'm asking."

Jack stares at me, into my soul, before he breaks into a huge smile. He turns around and faces his men. "Guards," he states. "Tonight, we will take candy from babies!"

The guards yell and all March to various cabnits where they pull out a variety of bags and weapons.

I have to admit, walking out of that tent with ammunition strong enough to kill a man 800 times over, I felt pretty badass. I must've looked it too, because as I started walking towards the truck, my friend's eyes' got very, very wide. It took all my will power not to smile.

The moment was broken when Jack and his men turned a different way to go to their trucks.

"Come on, we gotta go to the nearest day care" I state, hopping in the truck.

"Um, I don't know...there's one...uh...I don't. I dont know!" Zoe exclaims.

"Zoe, you said you knew where everything was!" I say, turning around in my seat.

"Well, yeah, but not a daycare!"

"Why the fuck not? It exists the same as a grocery store or car wash!" I yell.

"Maybe because I dont have a fucking baby that needs to be dropped off at daycare! Ever thought of that? Instead of yelling at me all the damn time, stop and think!"

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Very slowly, I let it out. "Someone better tell me where the nearest day care is from my appartment or else people will start paying the price. And so will my sister." Tears sprung in my eyes and I took a shaky breath.

Then very quietly, a voice says, "there's one a few miles from here."

I open my eyes carefully. Zander sits shrunken in the corner.

"Thank you, Zander, now can you please tell me where to go?"

He nods. "Take the first left."

As Zander quietly, but loud enough for me to hear, directs my speeding car to a daycare, I gather myself. No use heading into a fight with unnecessary emotions. Screws with your focus, and that's how you lose. The trick is to fight with enough emotion to put a little more 'umph' in your punches. Enough that sometimes it helps you win.

I slam on the brakes in front a large two story building. A sign that reads "Jones' Juniors" is planted precariously in front of the steps. Two massive black trucks pulled up behind me. All four of us get out and wait for Jack and his men.

"We'll go around back and disable security measures. Then you should be good to go. I'll send one of my men to tell you it's all clear." Jack states and him and his dozen men jog to the back.

It seems stupid, as we could probably kick the door down, but with the security nowadays police would be here in less than 3 minutes which may seem good, but then the kidnapper would be long gone.

A few minutes pass, and I start to get anxious. They should've been done by now. It's taking too long, what happened?

Zander voices my opinion, "it's been too long, I'll go and check on them."

"I'll go with you, brother. After all I'm your big sister, some one has to look out for you" Zoe teases and I'm flabbergasted as to how she can in this dire time. But I guess it doesn't effect her, really. She was just dragged along by a stupid, scared friend.

"By what, three minutes?" Zander asks.

"Uh, 3 minutes 12 seconds."

"Oh boo hoo"

Their voices fade as they walk farther away. It's completely silent except the crickets that come with the setting sun, and my pounding heart. My stomach hurts like a mother fucker but it doesn't matter. Kyle stands look amazing (of course) with his arms crossed.

"I'm sorry," I say, surprising both of us. "I didn't mean to drag you into this. You weren't supposed to stay and get messed up. It's my fault your here. I'm sorry," I look up at him and he stares at me.

"It's okay. I mean," he smirks, "I totally would have done the same thing."

I roll my eyes. "Of course you would. Asshole"

"Hey!" His eyes widen, "at least I didn't drag you along on an expedition to bring my sister back!"

"Low blow, dude" I punch his arm, and he smiles, for real, back.

"Hey, uh guys? You need to come look at this!" Zoe sprints around the corner and shouts at us. Kyle and I look at each other and sprint after her.

When we arrive at the back warehouse/shed area, Jack is gone and his dozen men lay unconscious on the ground.

"Holy shit" I breath. Who could've knocked all these men out? Zander and Kyle go around a place two fingers on each guys neck to confirm that they're breathing. Zoe walks up and hands me a piece of paper.

"This was on the door," she says.

The note reads:
Roxandra,
How lovely that you could join us tonight. I see you brought some friends, and I'm afraid most of them would not do. Those men were not suited for our party today. Please, come inside. We already have a few guests.
-Your Favorite Person

I sigh. At least I know I'm in the right place. Kyle and Zander finish and come up behind me, reading the note.

"I guess we gotta go" Zander shrugs, and I fight my urge to deck him.

I stride to the door and open it, the inside looking like, well, a daycare. We all step inside.

The door slams shut and we scream. Now it's like a fucking horror movie, and god I hate those things.  Very quietly we make our way down the hall, when all of a sudden, a figure runs at us and picks up Zoe.

"Zoe!" I screech, and start to run after her.

"Ah, ah, ah" a new, really deep voice radiates through the house. "If you wish to live, you will continue."

"What is this, Saw?!  I dont want to play your fucking game! Come out you satanic prick!" I scream.

"That isn't very polite, now is it. Your mother should've taught you better..." The voice says and laughs a creepy, hair raising laugh.

We continue slowly, and one second I look back and Zander isn't there.

"Wait where did Zander go?" I spin around and he doesn't magically appear like I semi thought he would.

We continue walking and soon we enter the kitchen. The door shuts behind us and clicks. "Oh shoot!" I yell and pull the handle. Negatory. I turn around and Kyle is staring at something. I follow his gaze and yelp. In the corner are two people, a man and a woman. The woman is shorter and has a makeshift cast on her hand while the man looks like he might pass out any minute.

I second passes and Kyle blaches. "Howard? Jessica? What are you doing here?"

"You've completed your job" The girl, Jessica, smiles.

"For once." the dude, Howard, adds, and Jessica glares.

"Your...wait what?" I turn and look at Kyle, whose eyes expand.

"No, it isn't like that," he says to me. "What job?" He says to them.

Jessica laughs. "Oh, don't play dumb for the girl. You know the job. Get them to trust you and get them here"

Kyle turns to me, desperate. "No, I swear. Okay maybe it was like that at one point, but that's why I left!"

"With me. To get closer to me." I say, my heart breaking. This is why I don't trust anyone.

"No. Yes. Not for the reasons your thinking. Look, Roxy, you know me, not them! You trust me!"

"I thought I did" I take a step back and Kyle looks at me dumbfounded. Howard leaps forward and grabs Kyle's shoulders.

"Time to go. Boss has a schedule." Howard says. "If you'll excuse us, Roxy, we won't be joining you. But please, do onto the dining room. It's ready for you." He smiles warmly but it does nothing to peney my frozen soul. I nod numbly.

Howard drags a protesting Kyle away and I'm left alone in the kitchen. The dining room door stands solidly in front of me and I blink. Now or never I guess.

I walk into the room and instead of a long table, a small, kiddie table sits there.  Around it, are three people. Kayla, Clarke, and a masked man. Kayle looks unconscious and while Clarke is awake she looks terrified and bloody.  Our eyes connect and she starts crying, and so do I.

"Aww, now isn't this touching." The masked man slow clapped and I glared.

"What do you want?" I snap.

"To have a tea party of course!" He says in a fake accent and only then do I see the tea-setup. Like a little kids tea party.

"I'm not having a tea party with you" I look at this tall man and take a breath. "James"

He stares at me. My old boyfriend that caused me so much trouble. The dickhead.

The guy who almost raped me.

He laughs once, stares, stops, and laughs again. "You," laughs "you think I'm the creepy, rape-y, sketchy, crummy ex boyfriend of yours, James? Oh my god, that's too good. Darling you could never be more wrong" and with that, he pulls his mask off.

And I gasp in horror.

A/n: dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn omfg I'm so sorry it's taken like 8 years but I've been so backed up. So it's longer to make up for the wait! Also, we're almost done! After I finish, then it's editing (ew)!! Anyway here it is.

Dedicated to @camick123 bc she's great go read her story! :D

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623K 27.6K 17
The only worthy man is the man willing to spill blood. There is no greater gang feared in the streets of New York than South Bloods. They kill, they...
1.8K 65 34
Rayna has been physically, mentally, and verbally abused for years by the very people that should have kept her safe. What happened next sends Rayna...
4.4M 100K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
421K 10.6K 19
-COMPLETED- Seventeen-year-old Violet Lockwood has always been a rule breaker. But when her parents both pass away, now she is in charge of her twel...