Harry Potter x reader one-sho...

By SabrinaWilson3

This will be a collection of one-shots with various characters. I do fluff and smut as well as non romantic... More

A/N
Oliver Wood x reader
Professor Snape x Reader
A/N: Updates
Draco Malfoy x reader
Neville Longbottom x reader
Luna Lovegood x reader
Harry Potter x Jackie SMUT
A/N: Thanks!
Ron Weasley x Kathy
Fred Weasley x reader
A/N Thaaaaank you
Young Lucius Malfoy x reader
Young Snape x reader
A/N: New Stories
Molly Weasley x reader: Adoption
Hermione x reader: Friendship
George and Fred x reader: Brothers
A/N o.o
George Weasley x reader
Harry Potter x reader
Draco Malfoy x reader
A/N
Pansy Parkinson x reader
Requests
Harry Potter x Christina Homes
Draco Malfoy x Jackie
A/N
Ron Weasley x Aubrey
Fred/George Weasley x Sarah SMUT
Professor Snape x Victoria SMUT
Luna Lovegood x Alex Black
Yay
Draco x Candie SMUT
Draco Malfoy x Jackie SMUT
Ron Weasley x Kathy SMUT
A/N
Fred/George x Angel
A/N
Professor Snape x reader SMUT
Luna Lovegood x reader
Young Snape x reader SMUT
Tom Riddle x reader
A/N
Draco x reader SMUT
So sorry
Ginny x reader
Heyo!
Draco Malfoy x Cameron
A/N
Seamus Finnigan x reader
New book!
First Chapter!
Fred Weasley x Makiyla SMUT
Ron Weasley x Hope
So excited!
Tom riddle x reader SMUT
50K!
George Weasley x Midnight Black
A/N
Fred Weasley x reader SMUT
Draco Malfoy x reader

Fred Weasley x reader

8.7K 150 4
By SabrinaWilson3

(Written for AndreanaJackson )

I walk down the corridor after divination. I absolutely hated that class. Professor Trelawney never makes sense. As I'm deep in thought about class, I accidentally run into someone, dropping my books in the process.
"Watch where you're going, mudblood."
I look up to see the face of Draco. "I could say the same to you, arse." He always bullies me ever since he found out I was a muggleborn.
"I don't know how you were ever put in Slytherin. You're a pathetic disgrace to wizards. You don't belong here." He spits near my feet before turning and walking away. I was lucky enough he was alone. If his goons were with him, he would've been much worse. None the less, it still hurt. I picked up my books and ran in the opposite direction to the nearest empty room, tears brimming my eyes.
I sit down on the floor and cry silently. 'I'm no good. He's right, I don't belong here.' All of Draco's cruel words ring in my ears. It seemed like all the Slytherin students hated me just because I wasn't a pure or half blood. I was so busy with my thoughts and crying that I didn't hear the door open.
"(Y/N)?" I quickly get up and hide behind a desk. I watch the person walk into the room. "(Y/N), I know you're in here." The voice sounds calm and comforting. I slowly move towards the person, still out of sight, when I see who it is. It's Fred Weasley. We never really talked, but he's always seemed nice. I've also never been a victim of his and his brothers pranks.
I slowly rise from my hiding spot with red, puffy eyes. He looks at me and walks closer. "Come here, (Y/N)." As I walk within his reach, he pulls me into a hug. "Who did this to you?"
My voice shakes as I speak. "D-Draco... He called me a mudblood and a disgrace to the wizarding world." He begins to rub circles on my back.
"That little- He's going to get what he deserves. Nobody should treat you like that." He pulls away and looks at me. "I need your help with a prank." He smiles at me and I can't help but to smile back.
'His smile is so cute.' Even though we never talk, I still have a crush on him. "Alright. Let's get to pranking, Fred."

~Time skip to the next day~
"Ready?" Fred whispers to me as we see Draco turn the corner with Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy.
"Ready." Once they're in the perfect spot, Fred and I pull two separate strings. His string turned two large buckets of paint; one red, one gold. My string set off fireworks enchanted to chase after the four idiots. Their faces were priceless. Fred and I couldn't stop laughing as they were running from lion shaped fireworks while covered in the Griffindor colors.
"The paint won't come off for a week." Fred turns to me and grins.
"Thank you for helping me get them back, Fred. I really appreciate it."
"I'd do anything to protect a beautiful girl such as yourself." I look into his eyes and he pulls me in for a hug again. "I won't let them hurt you anymore. I like you too much to see you cry."
"Fred, I.. I like you too. I have for a while, I've just been too scared to admit it. I mean, we're in enemy houses."
"Who cares? Most of the Griffindors know I fancy you and keep trying to have me ask you on a date." He reaches up and runs his fingers through his hair at my surprised expression. "So, since I got that off my chest, would you like to grab a butterbeer with me in Hogsmeade sometime?"
"I would love to."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 37 10
*REQUESTS ARE OPEN* This is a collection of one-shots about the many characters from The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
25K 202 27
One shots of the characters from Harry Potter. Please leave requests. I will do any character of any relation. The OC Will be female unless someone r...
245K 3.1K 156
I love one-shots and wanted to have a go so here we go. Requests are open. If there are any content not appropriate for some readers, there will be...
375K 8.4K 40
From the good to the bad, everyone's favorite Slytherin princess, Rowan Bailey; seems like princess, isn't so innocent after all. + A book that takes...