After Newsies

By Fansie99

Jordyn Lively and Ben Cook used to tour the U.S in Disneys production of newsies. But you can't do the same t... More

New York Winters
Jamie, Jeremy, Jensen, Jordyn?
Bens Mistakes
Wimpy Josh
Rain Drops
The Vlogs
Christmas Eve
New Years Eve
New Year, New Us
The Premiere
Headlines
Time Jump
Confrontation
Author Q&A
Sneaking Out
Auditions
The Call
Rehearsals
Blue
The Start
Opening Night
Press Day
Feel Better Little Mel
Knock Knock
The Chase
Update
What Happens In Vegas.....
Puzzle Pieces
Silence
Coffee Girl
Midnight Trips
Twitter
Joshs Adventure
Naughty
And her name is....
The Return
Melinas Brother
Back to NYC
Melinas Secret
SUCK IT
Cheers
The Stagedoor
Background
Everlasting Love
The Pink Dress
The Face Off
Disney World
Updates!
Sorry
ANNOUNCEMENT

Whats Trending?

1.5K 59 141
By Fansie99

Jordyn POV:

"I'm just saying, Marissa was a total bitch." Jake laughed as we walked down the NYC streets holding hands.

"Tell me about it. She tried to break me and my exboyfriend up and hired somebody to kidnap Melina!" I said.

"Wait she hired somebody to kidnap Mel? That's crossing a line." Jake said.

"Yep, Melina didn't talk for a week after. I think she's better now but she still gets nightmares about it." I explained. "Thanks for a great night last night, I had fun." I smiled.

"I had fun too. And I think the girls had fun too." He laughed. Up ahead of us all 5 girls were walking with their arms around each other laughing and giggling.

"I can't believe Melina beat all of us." I said.

"Who knew the short stack could bowl so well?" He said.

"I think she misses being in Matilda. There's a lot more kids for her to play with." I said. We arrived at the theatre stage door and he grabbed my other hand in his so he was holding both of my hands.

"See you in between the shows?" He asked.

"You betcha." I smiled. He kissed my forehead as Melina hugged her friends goodbye for now. "Come on Melina, we are going to see them after their first show." I said. Jake went in through the stagedoor with the girls and me and Melina turned and left. "Can I get a twitter? All the other girls have it." Melina said.

"Why do you need a twitter?" I laughed.

"Because! People want to know what's in my mind!" Melina laughed.

"Ok fine, but you have to put in your biography that it's managed by me otherwise twitter will delete it." I said.

"YAY!" Melina smiled. She pulled out her phone and I helped her sign up for twitter. She followed me and the whole cast of Les Mis and Matilda, including Ben. "THIS IS SO COOL!" She squealed. "What's this...trending?" She asked.

"That's what a lot of people are tweeting about." I said.

"Jordyn you're trending!" Melina smiled. Oh no, not again. "HEY LOOK THERE"S ME!" Melina said. I looked down at her phone and my name was trending. I looked at the first article and the headline was 'America's Sweetheart's New Broadway Babe." It was full of pictures from last night and today of me with Jake and the girls.Oh great.

"Mel, you're going to see a lot  of things on twitter about me and even you. You have to just ignore it, don't look into it. The media is very interested in you right now so you will see a lot about yourself. Some of that may not be true, the media makes up stuff sometimes. But just ignore it, ok?" I said.

"Ok." Melina smiled.

"Ok, now we are going to head back to the apartment and you are going to facetime Ben." I said.

"Do I have to?" Melina asked.

"Yes, you don't need to be scared of him." I said. We walked back to my apartment and went inside.  "Do you want to facetime him on my phone or your phone?" I asked.

"I'll do my phone." Melina said. I heard the ringing of the facetime call and then I heard the familiar voice.

"Hey princess." I heard Ben say.

"Hi." Melina said. I went into my bedroom, closed the door, and turned on my tv so I couldn't hear their conversation. I don't want to hear his voice. I looked at my phone and I had a snapchat from Jake. I opened it up and he was in his costume standing on the stage with Chelsea with the caption 'Mic check with a maggot!' I replied back and then got a text from Sky.

Sky:  When are you coming back? I'm lonely.

Me: I don't know, maybe I will join you guys at the next city.

Sky: But that's in 3 weeks.

Me:  True, I don't know. Topic change.

Sky: how's Parker?

Me: Doing well, going to visit him in a little bit.

Sky: So what has little J been up to?

Me: If I could punch you through this phone I would.

Sky: Hahah sorry

Me: Well we saw Matilda yesterday, went bowling last night, and now we are going to visit Parker then meet up with some friends.

Sky: well we all miss you  and Melina on tour, come back soon!

Me; Miss you too, see you soon!

There was a small knock on the door and I turned and Melina was standing there.

"Hey sweetie, that was fast." I said.

"He had to go because Josh dropped his phone in the toilet." Melina said.

"Why am I not surpised?" I laughed. "So how was it?" I asked.

"He apologized to me for yelling and he was sorry that he scared me." Melina said.  "And he asked about you."

"What did he ask about me?" I asked.

"He asked how you were and if you were ok.  I said you were fine and that you were really happy here in New York. He also asked if you hated him." Melina said. Oh shit.

"What did you say?" I asked in fear.

"I said no you didn't hate him, that you were just hurt." Melina said. She came up and sat down on the bed next to me.

"Melina, do you understand what happened?" I asked grabbing  her in a hug.

"Ben started seeing another girl while you were dating him." Melina said. "I read it online. But, now you have Jake and  he makes you happy."

"Did you tell Ben that?" I asked scared.

"No, he didn't ask." Melina said. "Can we go visit Parker now?" She asked.

"Yes, let's go!" I smiled.

Ben POV:

"Josh I am not reaching my hand in the toilet to grab your phone!" I protested.

"Please! It's not like theirs shit in there, I was just doing my hair and it fell in!" Josh said.

"You dropped it in there, you can get it." I said.

"How was your facetime with Melina?" I asked.

"Awkward at first. I don't think she wanted to talk to me at first. But then we started talking and she warmed up and actually seemed sad I had to go." I said.

"Did you talk to Jordyn?" Josh asked.

"No, Melina said Jordyn didn't want to talk to me." I said. Josh grabbed his phone out of the toilet and held it over the sink. "I'll get the rice." I said and went into the other room. Right when I got in there my phone buzzed and I went to check on it. Melina followed me on twitter, when did she get a twitter? I went on and followed her back. My notifications were blowing up. Oh  my gosh! I bet I'm trending on twitter again. I looked at the trending page and the number one trend was Jordyn Lively. I clicked on it and looked at the first article 'America's Sweetheart's New Broadway Babe' wait what? I clicked on the link and it brought me to a page with about 20 pictures. First it showed Jordyn and Melina going to the Matilda theatre, then leaving with 4 other little girls and some dude. Then it showed them today walking to the Matilda theatre holding hands with Melina and the other girls walking in front of them and then him kissing her forehead. Who is that? I continued reading the article and apparently his name is Jake. I never liked that name.

"BEN! RICE PRONTO PLEASE!" Josh screamed from the bathroom.

"Sorry dude!" I said. I grabbed the rice and ran into the bathroom.

"What took you so long?" Josh asked. I showed him the article on my phone. "Oh." Josh said.

"She moved on fast." I said.

"Hey I bought Melina that outfit!" Josh said.

"JOSH FOCUS!" I said. "Ok that is a cute outfit BUT FOCUS ON JORDYN!" I screamed.

"Ben, you cheated on her, you gave her up for some dumb blonde girl you will never see. She has the right to move on, and as much as I love you, I think it's good that she's moving on." Josh said.

"Josh you're supposed to take my side." I said.

"Ben, you broke her heart. I'm sorry but I'm taking her side." Josh said.

"Whatever I'm done." I said and left the room. I went down the street to starbucks and ordered an iced coffee. I sat down at a table and put my headphones in. Suddenly I saw a girl walking over towards me.

"Is anybody sitting here? Literally every spot here is taken." The girl laughed.

"Go ahead!" I smiled. "I'm Ben." 

"I'm Mackenzie." She smiled.

"Do you live around here?" I asked.

"Yep! Born and raised here." She smiled. "How about you, I've never seen your face around here."

"No, I"m just here for the week." I replied.

"Well welcome." She  smiled. "Hope you've enjoyed it here."

"Hasn't been so great. But I'm hoping it will get better." I replied.

"Well I can't just let somebody come  here and not have a good time! How long you here for?" She asked. Wow, people in Georgia are so sweet.

"3 weeks." I said.

"That's more than enough time! Now I'm busy today but how about you give me your number and I can show you all the joys this little town has to offer?" She smiled.

"I'm down for that." I smiled. She handed me her phone and I entered in my number.

"I'll see you around." She said standing up and left. Gosh I can never turn down country accents.

"WHO IS SHE?" Sky asked sliding into the seat Mackenzie had been sitting in.

"What the fuck? Where did you come from?" I asked.

"I was here before you and I saw you come in." Sky said. "NOW WHO IS SHE?"

"Her name is Mackenzie. She lives here. She offered to show me around." I said.

"Is this how we always meet girls? At coffee shops?" Sky laughed.

"I guess so. We better go get to the show, yay 2 show days." I said. We grabbed our cups and headed out. If Jordyn wants to move on, I can move on too. She's not the only person who can meet somebody new.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 2.1K 50
These are just a random collection of TVD facts and the cast facts I found on the internet that I thought were kinda interesting.
22.9K 486 8
This book is completed I just thought I would add it on Wattpad. It is probably my favorite fanfic that I have written not because it has haz. I don'...
49.3K 1K 34
Only you... Is a phrase meaning there is ONLY one person in your life you do really care for the most. Like most couples, they do really care for e...
1.4K 53 26
Two best friends, Mackenzie Lynn Cooper and Addison Rose Stewart, are surprised when famous tik tok stars, Cash and Maverick Baker, move in to the ho...