Metallic Lights {Metallic Cha...

By arielleblack

Noel Barton was once a loyal agent to S.H.I.E.L.D, an agent who had been the test subject for a new super sol... More

Prologue: Betrayal
Chapter 1: Evidence
Chapter 2: Hope
Chapter 3: Tracking
Chapter 4: Protecting Important Things
Chapter 5: Lonely
Chapter 6: Is History Repeating?
Chapter 7: Projecting Light
Chapter 8: Finding Common Ground
Chapter 9: Lady Sif
Chapter 10: Progress
Chapter 11: Stumped
Chapter 12: Special Request
Chapter 13: Approved
Chapter 14: Calling It Quits
Chapter 15: The Dream
Chapter 16: Fire Fighters Family Fund
Chapter 17: Bi-Frost
Chapter 18: Possibly Not a Dead End
Chapter 19: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 20: Loosing It
Chapter 21: Questioning
Chapter 22: Revealing Hydra
Chapter 23: Trickster
Chapter 24: Probation
Chapter 25: Visitor
Chapter 26: Stay Away
Chapter 27: Probationary Leave
Chapter 28: Back at the Tower
Chapter 29: Explosive Evidence
Chapter 30: Audio Threats
Chapter 31: Bargain Chip
Chapter 32: Back Together
Chapter 33: Harder Than Tracking Loki
Chapter 34: Suiting Up Again
Chapter 35: Chicago
Chapter 36: Smash
Chapter 37: Soldier Down (Part 1)
Chapter 38: Wishing for Back Up
Chapter 39: Soldier Down (Part 2)
Chapter 40: Life Support
**BONUS CONTENT #2**
**BONUS CONTENT #3**

**BONUS CONTENT #1**

1.9K 39 13
By arielleblack

‘Metallic Lights’ Bonus Content

-Bonus Content #1

·         An Interview with the Avengers, plus Noel Barton, Skylar Evans and Pepper Potts.

Firstly, thank you to everyone that sent in questions!
Secondly, to all the characters here, I want to say that this is a ‘trust circle’ of sorts. You must answer the questions that have been sent in by the fans but anything that someone says cannot be held against them and will not leave this room. No one can judge anyone during this interview. Now, to begin...

Me: First question is for Noel from @caittles_37: Noel, why didn’t you just tell everyone that you were going away to fix the bi-frost before you left? It would have been so much simpler!

Noel: Well... Uh... Thor didn’t want me to, I guess. I didn’t want to tell anybody either. I didn’t want to be sent up there to fix the bi-frost and end up failing and not being able to come home. Just the thought of that makes me want to curl up and cry...
I guess what I’m trying to say is, I would rather these guys think I’m okay and evil than miserable and stuck on a foreign planet, you know?

Me: The next one is for Starlie from @koalagirlolive: How often can you understand your father when he talks about science?

Starlie: To be honest, I actually understand about seventy per cent of what he says. I did pretty well in physics and chemistry in high school, and the majority of the idiots out there that try and take over the world –or a country- usually use some form of chemical weapon, which means to stop them, you need a working knowledge of chemistry. Why did you even ask that, do you think I’m dumb? *Starlie frowns disapprovingly.*

Me: We have quite a few questions from Jourpleberry. The first two are for Noel.
Noel, how are the Psych sessions going?

Noel: Psych sessions are great! And for those who don’t know, Sky’s recently gotten me into this TV show called Psych. It’s pretty damn awesome. I watched all seven seasons in a week! Eagerly awaiting season 8 and the musical episode, looks awesome! *Sky and Noel fan girl squeals*

Me: And, you sound like a bit of a fan girl. What fandoms are you into?

Noel: yeah, I guess I’m a fan girl... I kind of hide it though. Being in S.H.I.E.L.D doesn’t leave all that much time to fan girl about stuff. But I do belong to such fandoms as Sherlock, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Psych, Doctor Who and Avatar: The Last Air Bender (and Korra).

Me: Also from Jourpleberry, for Sky; how’s the drumming going? Been practicing?

Sky: yeah! I don’t go a day without drumming if I can help it. J been practicing a lot, but it’s not the same without Lydia and Cordelia. We’re a band, so I’m used to playing with the guitar and the vocals around. But I still play, yes.

Me: And not to be personal, but do you see your parents? What’s the relationship status there?

Sky: Nope. I don’t see my parents, nor do I want to. After shit went down at the S.P.A my parents chose to stay with the agency and help hunt us down. We were never really close anyway since they were always away on missions when I was a kid, so I don’t really mind.
If I had to put a Facebook relationship status on this thing, it would be ‘it’s complicated’ I guess.

Me: We also have two questions for Starlie from Jourpleberry. What would be your most memorable/favourite mission?

Starlie: Most memorable... Probably, well, there was this mission down in Miami I had once. It was while Noel was gone and the Avengers were broken up. That’s all the details I’m giving.[1]

Me: And Starlie, have you run Hector yet? C’mon girl, you know you need to!

Starlie: Um... No. No I haven’t. I want to but every time I dial that number I just get ... I dunno, I can never go through with the call. I’ll do it...Eventually.

Me: @Rose1510 has asked two questions, one for Sky and one for Tony. Tony, do you still have feelings for Noel –even if it just a little bit?

Tony: Do I have to answer this question? Pepper’s here!

Me: Yes Tony, you need to answer the question.

Tony: *Sigh* Fine then. Yes, I do still have some feelings for Noel, but that doesn’t mean I love Pepper any less. It’s natural to still have feelings for an ex. Was that good enough?

Me: Yeah, I guess. And for Sky, what are your powers?

Sky: Like Hawkeye and Black Widow, I don’t necessarily have powers. I specialised in stealth hand to hand combat like Hawkeye is the number one marksman in the world, you know?

Me: Another question for Noel from @lolangelz, Noel are you angry because you don’t have a clean slate with the rest of the Avengers?

Noel: Of course I’m angry! *The rest of the Avengers shift awkwardly in their chairs.* I keep explaining myself over and over, trying to set things right with all of them but the majority of them don’t listen. But I guess I can’t blame them –I’d probably do the same thing if I were in their shoes.

Me: @avengingauthor has a question for pretty much everyone so, first of all, Tony; are you ever going to take Noel back? Pepper is not who you are meant to be with.

Tony: Unless something happens between Pepper and I, and we break up, I don’t see myself starting up a relationship with anybody else any time soon.
*Tony leans back in his chair, annoyed.* Why do you guys keep asking about my feelings? Seriously, can you just deal with the fact that I’m with Pepper Potts now?

Me: Steve; Okay man, not believing in your friend is cruel. And breaking up with your girlfriend because she did have faith is even worse. Why did you become like this?

Steve: *Shifts awkwardly and looks at Sky before looking back at me, the interviewer.* I know that it seems cruel and unfair, and that I seem very out of character, so to speak, but I needed some time to myself to figure everything out, and that’s something you can’t do when you’re in a relationship, I feel.

Me: Starlie; Can you stop hating Noel? I mean, how would you feel if the Enchantress hurt you all the time so that you could fix a teleportation device?

Starlie: I hate who I want! *Starlie gets up and storms out of the room.*

Me: Oh. Well... Let’s just move onto Pepper; Stop it. Stop it. Can you just leave Tony?

Pepper: Nope. I will not leave Tony. Sorry if that inconveniences you in any way, shape or form. *Pepper reaches over and holds Tony’s hand.*

Me: Noel; Are you okay? This all seems to be hitting you pretty hard. I hope this all goes well.

Noel: I’m as okay as I can be. But thank you for asking and thank you for caring J

Me: Clint; Did you give up on your sister? The truth.

Clint: I’m sorry sis. But admittedly, yes. I did give up on her but only once. And when I did I felt so guilty that I immediately went back to believing in her.

Me: from Peachy912, for Fury of all people! I think this is our first question for Director Fury. How do you become an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D if you don’t have super powers or you aren’t a master assassin? Is it like a Men In Black thing or what?

Fury: Basically, the majority of our agents have had another family member in the agency before they’ve joined. S.H.I.E.L.D has been around since the ‘40s so it’s almost like a family legacy.
We also go around looking for people if we’re low on agents, and most of the time, we snoop around orphanages for children who look like they’d make good agents. It’s harsh, I’ll admit, but orphans really do make the best agents.
That’s all I can really say.

Me: Thanks Fury. That was great. And I think that wraps up the entire interview for this book. I’ll see you guys at the end of Book 4 for the complete wrap up interview!
*all character’s groan, we have to do this again?!*

[1] This is a reference to @thekind0m’s competition entry called Love and Other Narcotics. If you haven’t read it yet you can read it here: http://www.wattpad.com/story/3997270-love-and-other-narcotic

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 1.8K 51
"Come at me like a real man, or does your religion not allow you to spill blood?" She laughed and further lowered her lips to his ear, whispering, "Y...
1M 28.3K 18
Whilst in combat in the US Army, Ava Richards stormed a terrorist base which contained chemically manipulated gas with extreme side effects; in Ava's...
292K 6.1K 71
"She's as Strong as Iron, She's as powerful as a witch. She was an assasin she has done so much You don't know her for who she is I've known her for...
216 1 27
"You can't fight me, Katra, I will have you" he said, pushing me against the wall as if he owned me. I shivered at the proximity at which he was stan...