From An Orphanage To Meeting...

By mariamahone99

Maria and Emily became best friends in a orphanage. They promised to only get adopted together. Somehow it wo... More

From An Orphanage To Meeting Him (An Austin Mahone & Crew Love Story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Epilouge #1
Epilouge #2

Chapter 72

2.1K 22 2
By mariamahone99

*Emily's POV*

Austin and I stayed in me and Maria's room last night while we let Alex and Maria have his and Austins room. Me and Austin didnt do anything last night. We were both tired and he didnt have a condom. He gives his bestfriend a box of them but he doesn't have one. So we just went to sleep. We woke up at 9 that morning because we had to pack and check out of the hotel because we were flying back to Miami today. Both Austin and Maria need to work on they album and Austin wants to record the song were doing together.

"Come on princess, lets go." Austin says to me pushing me off the bed.

"Really?" I say. Austin jumps on the bed holding his phone. I'm guessing he's keeking.

"Guys Emily likes to sleep on the floor!" He says pointing the phone at me.

"I do not! You pushed me off!" I say sitting up.

"You're a liar!" He says. I get up a bit and push his camera away. He starts laughing.

"Go back to the floor!" He says and I laugh. I push him this time and he falls off the bed on the other side.

"Ha now look who's on the floor!" I say. Then I turn over and lay on my back and my head hangs off the bed.

"You're mean. You're a bully! I don't like you no more!" He says fake crying.

"You love me and you know it." I say looking at him. He stops and looks at me smiling.

"Yes I do." He says then leans in to kiss me. Austin puts his phone to the side not caring that its recording. He must of knew it was done, because then I hear a click. He pulls away and I smile at him.

"You must be very skilled to know that it ended then get to your camera to get a picture." I say to him. He smirks.

"What can I say? I'm talented." He says and I laugh.

"Yup you really are." I say. I get up and go get a change of clothes. I walk into the bathroom and throw on a pair of shorts with a shirt from Pacsun. I brush my hair and put some mascara and eyeliner. I put my socks on then walk out and see Austin putting a shirt on. I get a flash of his abs. Wow that's hot. I stare for a while and I get lost until Austin says something.

"You liked that?" He ask smirking at me. I give him a playful glare.

"Nah I seen better." I say smirking and he looks shocked.

"We'll then." He says upset.

"Austin babe I'm kidding. I liked it a lot actually." I say walking up to him.

"Oh I know. I was just fooling you. I wasn't really upset." He says smiling.

"Alright let's go." I say putting my shoes on and grabbing my phone and putting it in my shorts pocket. I grab my suitcase and start walking to the door. I turn around and see Austin putting a beanie on. He grabs his phone and we walk to his room.

*Alex's POV*

The next morning I got up at 8. I gotta shower after last night. I figured Maria already did cause she was all dressed and she was straightening her hair. I put boxers on and my shorts and go kiss her cheek. She turns and smiles at me.

"Hey!" She says. I smile.

"How did you sleep?" I ask her.

"Good but my lower area hurts. Thanks Alex" She saying laughing. I smirk at her.

"Aye anytime, but speaking of last night, amazing." I say and she blushes.

"Yeah." She says. I go and shower fast. I change into jeans and a red jersey. I put my socks on and put the rest of my things in my suitcase.

"Maybe we should clean this room up a bit, so it doesn't look to obvious." Maria says. I nod and we clean the room up. We hear a knock on the door so we rush around, fixing the rest of the room. I go open the door and its Emily and Austin. I smile and wave. I let them in and Emily walks past me.

"Did you finally get it in last night?" Austin ask smirking at me. I laugh, of course that's the first thing he ask me. I nod.

"Aye that's my boy!" He says and we man hug.

"I gotta pack." He says going to pack.

"Yeah Alex, I need to go pack. Coming with?" Maria ask. I nod. We walk out and I close the door. I bend down.

"Get on, I'll carry you since you said it hurts." I say and she hops on my back. We walk to her room and she gives me the key. I open the door and I walk in. I set her down on the bed.

"I'll pack for you. You don't really have anything." I say for her. She motions her hand telling me to lean down. I do. She kisses my cheek.

"Thank you love." She says.

"Anything for you." I say then pack the bag for her.

"So how are we doing this?" I ask. We think.

"Oh my god, I know!" She says and I look at her.

"Alex you love me right?" She says.

"No Maria I don't. I hate you actually. I gave my virginity to a girl I hate. Obviously I love you" I say to her. She blushes.

"What if we get a luggage cart and you can push me on there." She says and I smile.

"Yes let's do that! That seems fun!" I say then run out of the room. I find a luggage cart after 5 minutes of looking. I wheel it back to the room. I put the suitcase on then Maria sits on it.

"You ready?" I ask her. She nods, she hangs onto the front. I get in the back and we fly down the hallway to my room. We're both laughing.

"Alex don't hit anyone!" She says while laughing.

"I won't!" I say. We finally get to my room and I hault to a stop.

"Oh my gosh that was so much fun!" Maria says.

"Can we do that at every hotel we go to?" I ask her and she nods. She gets up.

"You okay now?" I ask her.

"Yeah it's better. It still kinda hurts but I'm fine." She says and I nod. I unlock my door and we see Emily and Austin on their phones. Typical us.

"Let's go! Luggage on the luggage cart and to the lobby!" Maria says. They look up at us like we're crazy.

"Luggage cart?" Emily ask. I nod.

"Long story. Now lets go." I say. They shrug there shoulders and put their suitcases on the cart. We walk to the lobby, both of the girls sitting on the cart, me and Austin pushing.

"Time check." I say to Austin. He pulls his phone out.

"10:07" He says. I nod. We get to the lobby and we see everyone.

"Bout time." Robert says and we laugh. There flying back to Texas today. They were suppose to stay for the whole summer, but Tyler left after a argument and were no longer friends with him. Robert had a family emergency and Zachs mom wanted him back home for a little bit.

"To the airport." Dave says. We get into a big van and were on our way to the airport. After a 30 minute drive were there. Robert and Zachs flight was called, we say bye to them and then there off. After another 30 minute wait, our flight was finally called and we all got on the plane waiting to go back home.

*Austin's POV*

After a long 2 hour flight, we finally landed in Miami. I pull my phone out to tweet.

@AustinMahone: Just landed back home in Miami! Feels good to be home! :)

@AustinMahone: I love her <3 @EmilyD'Aponte

I added the picture I took this morning. We get off the plane and we find our luggage after 10 minutes of looking. We get into a van and the van drops Emily and Maria off first.

"Bye babe, I'll text you later!" I say. I peck her lips and her and Maria get out and get their suitcase and walk inside there house.

"Now it's us again." Alex says.

"We gotta get use to it. Roberts gonna come back in a couple weeks and Zach in like a week. Then they're leaving again for school." I say.

"Right now its Cool Morning, soon Foolish 4 will be back together." Alex says. We get back to our house and we get out, say thanks to the driver, grab our suitcase and we all walk in.

"Home sweet home." My mom says.

"To my room we go!" I say and me and Alex run to my room. I drop my suitcase and dropped onto my bed.

"Ah I missed this bed!" I say as I sink into the bed. Alex just laughs.

"I missed Miami." He says.

"Bro you were just here a few days ago." I say laughing.

"Still but Austin you need to admit these beds are much more comfy then hotel beds." He says and I think for a second.

"Yeah you got a point. Hey I'm hungry, wanna go get some Subway?" I ask him.

"Yeah let's go." He says and we both get up.

"MOM WERE GOING TO SUBWAY, YOU AND DAVE WANT ANYTHING?!" I yell

"Austin no need to scream and no we don't. We're fine. Thank you though." She says. We walk out of the condo and into my car. I start the car and I drive to Subway. It was only a 3 minute drive. We get there and we get out and we walk in. We get in line, waiting for our turn to order.

@AustinMahone: Subway with my boy @AlexConstancio7

@AustinMahone: @Robert15JGod @Zach_Dorsey Miss you guys already. Can't wait for Foolish 4 to be back together.

@AustinMahone: @littlecball Cam Cam I miss you boy.

@Littlecball: @AustinMahone miss you too bro. When you coming back to Texas?

@AustinMahone: @littlecball Not sure. I gotta check to see when I have time to come there or if I got any concerts there.

"Hi welcome to Subway, what can I get you?" The lady behind the cash register ask us.

"Can I have a foot long double ham and double cheese." Alex says.

"And you sir" She ask.

"I'll have the same." I tell her. She nods.

"Okay your total is $11.25" she says. I take my wallet out and take out money and Alex does the same. We split it and then we give her the money. We go off to the side to wait for our sandwiches and 3 minutes later we get them. We take them and we get back in the car and drive back to the condo. We walk in and sit down on the couch and start eating when the house phone rings. I go pick it up.

"Mahone-Constancio-Brytus residence, Austin speaking how can I help you?" I say into the phone and Alex just chuckles.

"Hi is this Mr. Mahone?" The lady on the other line ask.

"That would be me." I say.

"We'll Mr. Mahone I would like to inform you that Emily D'Aponte and Maria Loccisano have been in a terrible car accident and are in the hospital." The lady says.

"WHAT?!" I yell.

"They are currently at Miami Hospital and they are both in comas." She says and I drop the phone.

"Dude what happened?" Alex ask me. I just point to the phone. He takes it.

"Hello?" He says. He nods.

"Are you serious?! Please tell me that's a joke!" He exclaims.

"We're on our way." He saying hanging the phone up. Me still in shock.

"Austin lets go!" Alex says. I grab my phone.

"MOM DAVE GET DOWN HERE!" I scream.

"Austin what's wrong?" Dave ask when he gets in the room,my mom following.

"We gotta get to the hospital!"

"Why?" My mom ask

"Maria and Emily are in their that's why!" Alex says. My mom grabs we purse and me and Alex hop into my range rover, Dave in his camaro, and my mom in her mustang. We speed off to the hospital and we get there 10 minutes later. Me and Alex run in, Dave and my mom following behind us.

"EMILY D'APONTE AND MARIA LOCCISANO!" I scream out of breathe.

"Only certain people are allowed to see Maria." The man behind the counter says.

"That's my girlfriend! Do you want me to prove it?!" Alex says. The guy nods and Alex pulls out his phone and shows him pictures to prove it.

"Alright Maria is 3rd floor room 324 and Emily is 4th floor room 412" The guy says. Alex puts his phone away and we run to the elevator pushing the button. The door opens and we get in pushing the 3rd and 4th floor.

"Come on hurry up." Alex says.

"I don't get it. We dropped them off and an hour and a half later they are in the hospital." I say. The door opens to the 3rd floor and Alex runs out. The elevator door closes and then we go up to the 4th floor.

*Alex's POV*

I get off the elevator and I run looking for room 324. I find it and I walk in. I see her dad in there.

"Alex hi, you found out?" Her dad ask getting up. I nod.

"What happened?" I ask him.

"Her and Emily were driving one of our cars, and they were crossing an intersection when a car went straight through and didnt stop at the red light and hit them and a couple other cars." Her dad explains.

"I was with her an hour and a half ago! How does this happen?" I ask close to crying.

"They told us, they were going to Sonic." He says.

"If its alright with you, can I have a few minutes to myself with her?" I ask him. He nods and walks past me. He pats my shoulder.

"Thank you for keeping my girl happy and safe." He says.

"It's what I'm suppose to do." I say and he leaves. I walk over and sit in the chair next to Maria. I take her hand and intertwine our fingers.

"Hey babe, well I doubt you can hear me or anything, but I just want to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for this happening. It may not be my fault, but me and Austin should of stayed with you guys. We were gone for an hour and a half. Please Maria, please come through and don't fail. Don't leave me. I need you. Please, we been through it. We had our fights and our good times. We had our first time just last night. Don't leave me Maria, please I love you so much. Please pull through" I say kissing her hand. I kiss her forehead. I stand up and take my dog tag necklace off. I put it around her neck.

"Keep this. I love you baby doll more then anything, and I wouldn't want anyone else." I say fully crying now. Her mom walks in and comes over and hugs me.

"Sh Alex, don't cry. It's not our faults. Shes going to be fine. We know it. Stay strong sweetie." She says and I hug her.

"I shouldn't have left." I say.

"We didnt plan for this to happen. None of us did. I promise you shes gonna pull through. Keep believing." She says. I nod and we pull away from the hug.

"I'm gonna go check on Emily. Let me know if anything happens with her please." I say. She nods and I walk out. I wipe my eyes and her dad comes by me.

"I can tell you really love her." He says.

"I do." I say nodding.

"Don't worry, she will be fine." He sas and I nod.

"I'll be back in a few minutes" I say and he nods and I go back to the elevator and go to the 4th floor.

*Austins POV*

We get to the 4th floor and we walk down the hallway till we get to room 412. I see her mom in there so I open the door slowly and we walk in.

"Hi." I say.

"Austin, Dave, Michele, good to see you guys." She says.

"How is she?" I ask her with tears in my eyes threatening to spill.

"Shes bad, but the doctor says Marias worse cause she was driving." She says and my heart broke. Poor Alex.

"Did they say how long shes gonna be in a coma?" Dave ask.

"They're saying a week the most for Emily, but a week and a half, 2 weeks the most for Maria." Her mom says.

"Poor Alex, he's probably freaking out." Michele says.

"We'll he asked for a few minutes with her, my husband just texted me. I'm gonna run down there and check on her and he's gonna come up here." She says. We nod and she walks out. I sit on the couch in the room and sigh.

"It's okay Austin." Dave says. My mom comes and hugs me.

"It's not okay! The girl I love with all my heart is in a coma, my bestfriends girlfriend who's also a good friend of mine is in a coma! That's not okay!" I say. My mom rocks me.

"Sh baby it's okay." She says. Yes I'm a mommys boy, but its only because its only been me and her growing up. I didnt really have anyone else. She been there for me through everything. I get up and walk over to Emily.

"I love you so much. Please wake up." I say kissing her. I hear a door open and I look over and is Alex.

"You okay?" I ask him.

"Not really. How's Emily?" He ask.

"Shes pretty bad, just like Maria. You came to check on her?" I ask and he nods.

"Alright I'm gonna go see Maria. I'll be back and I walk out seeing her dad walking towards the room. I shake his hand and say hi to him and go to the 3rd floor. I go to her room and as soon as I walk in, I see Alex's dog tag. Wow that thing means a lot to him.

"Come on Maria, you can do this. We believe in you." I say when I'm next to her.

"It's not your time to leave us yet. It's not Emily's either." I give her a small hug and then make my way back to the elevator. The door opens and there's Alex.

"There was a doctor just in there, they said give Emily a couple days. Shes regaining consincousness they said" He says. I nod my head in relief and I hug him.

"It's okay bro. They're gonna be fine." I say. He walks to the room while I go back up to see Emily. The doors open and I walk down to her room and walk in. My mom was talking to her mom.

"You okay Austin?" Her mom ask me. I nod.

"I'm fine." I say. I sit next to Emily and take her hand in mine and pull my phone out.

@AustinMahone: Please pray for @EmilyD'Aponte and @MariaLoccisano they been in a horrible car accident and both are in a coma. #PrayForEmilyAndMaria

@CrewIsLife: @AustinMahone @AlexConstancio7 Stay strong you two <3 Praying for @EmilyD'Aponte and @MariaLoccisano

@SupportingAustin: @AustinMahone It's okay Austin <3 They will be fine. Mahomies are here for you! <3

I smile at the tweets and put my phone away. I sit by her the rest of the day until 12 when my mom, said we need to go home. I get up and kiss her forehead and walk out. We meet up with Alex and then we leave. I drive home and then when we go inside I go straight to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 513 25
This girl named Danielle Lanza just moved to Texas from Massachusetts. She goes to the beach the week before school starts and meets a boy named Alex...
1.5K 28 27
Austin Mahone is Bestfriends with alex constancio but when he meets his other best friends cousin Austins love changes he wants her to be another one...
88.5K 817 48
Will their love last?
65.2K 1.4K 32
This is a story about Christina Henderson who moved to Miami with her mom and brother and once she got there hey cousin alex constancio introduced he...