I'm No Ordinary Wolf

By SameDifference

This story is about Tina, her older brother, her best friend ( boyfriend) Kane and her best friend Kim. Howev... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
ChapteR 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 10

321 14 0
By SameDifference

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!

" wait so what do we do with her?" I said using my White paw to point at Kim."

" one moment Tina don't get ahead of yourself." said Kane and I could tell he was using his alpha voice( I know all sorts now it's like part of my brain has just been unlocked.)

" Kane whether you are alpha or not don't you dare talk down to me." I said slowly, steadily but still I had an edge to my voice.

" add that to the list Kane, it seems not even your alpha voice works on her." Tim said slowly.

" what you have to understand Tina is that I can't harm family." stated Kane.

" well then what are we gonna do with her?" I asked astonished an confused.

" I never said I couldnt harm Kim did I?"

"but she's your sister! You said you couldn't .... " I trailed of sudden realisation hitting me like a ton of bricks. " she's not your sister is she?"

" thats where your correct."

" Kane of course I'm your sister, what are you talking about."

" the sister of an alpha would never hurt her brothers mate!" he growled.

" MATE! " exclaimed Tim, I have no idea why he was shocked I mean, what in the name of randomness is a mate?

" whats a mate? " I asked, wow I am asking a lot of questions today.

" I'll explain later." said Tim sheepishly.

" Kim leave now and never come back, or we will break you." threatened Kane, whilst me and Tim shot daggers at her with our eyes. She left immediately.

Bye bye bitchy, bitchy bye bye.

Me and Tim were sat in the living room. He had just explained this mate thing to me. When Kane burst in. " now do you see. Now do you see how much i love you, why I shiver when ever you touch my arm?"

" yes, i do." I was crying again, this was just all so much. I opened my hand and there was a box of tissues. " wow!" gasped Tim echoed by Kane.

" how did I do that? " I asked horrified.

" were you not listening you have powers some of them known, others not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.9K 20
Kyle is a gay omega. His dad abuses him because his mom died during his birth. His only salvation is finding a mate on his 16th birthday, in 6 days...
4.6K 392 41
Kiedi had never fit in well with others and she thought she liked it that way. That was until she moved to a new state and bumped into a sexy strange...
152K 7.2K 20
Minnie is not your normal supernatural being. She is a bear shifter, something the werewolf world has never seen before, and everyone wants her. She...
775K 17K 37
19 year old werewolf, Madeline Night has never had life handed to her. When her parents left her at the young age of 7 she learned quickly that she w...