Teacher (camren)

By FifthHype

Camila is a rebellious student. Lauren is her teacher. What happens when they hook up the day before school s... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 AGH GOODNIGHT

XIX

8.6K 189 49
By FifthHype

I wake up on the sofa, with a blanket covering me. I'm wearing my underwear and Lauren isn't next to me. I'm sure when I fell asleep she was next to me, I whine before sitting up. I glance towards the kitchen as I hear the radio and banging around. I wrap the blanket around me before standing up and walking towards the kitchen.

I shuffle inside, pulling the blanket with me. Lauren is stood in front of the cooker in her underwear; she's dancing and singing while watching pancakes cook. I smile and lean against the door frame before I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Morning Laur." I whisper against her neck as she leans against me, I begin to kiss her neck before turning her around and then kissing her.

"Morning baby, how's your head?"

"A little bit sore, but it's been worse." I reply, kissing her again before releasing her and letting her continue to cook. I sit on the worktop next to the cooker while I watch Lauren; she glances towards me before smirking at me.

"You'd look better without that blanket."

"Oh really." I reply, sliding it down my shoulders before jumping off the worktop and letting it fall to the ground. She turns the cooker off before turning to face me and then pressing me against the worktop. Her lips smash against mine before she picks me up, placing me on the worktop before standing in front of my legs. I wrap my legs around her as she parts my lips with her tongue before sliding it into my mouth.

I pull her closer to me as my arms wrap around her neck and I let out a moan. I feel her smirk against my lips as her fingers slide into my hair and she lightly pulls on it.

"Alright horn dogs not in the eating area." I hear Shawn say as he walks into the apartment with Dinah, Normani and Chris. Lauren pulls away from me and blushes slightly; I jump off the worktop and pick up the blanket before wrapping it around my body again. "Damn Miss Jauregui you look hot in underwear." He says, winking at me. I flip him off as Dinah punches the top of his arm; I pull Lauren close to me and wrap the blanket around her as well.

"He's right though." I whisper to her before kissing her neck, underneath her ear and then sucking her earlobe. Normani giggles as Lauren lets out a small moan.

"Jesus Camila you can make her moan by doing anything." Normani says, smirking before getting hit by Chris. "That's just abuse."

"I thought you liked it rough Mani."

"Too much information." Lauren whines, turning around in my arms and then resting her head on my shoulder. I giggle before kissing her temple and then holding her against me. I smirk when I realise that we're covered by a blankets and no one can see what I'm about to do. Lauren turns around again while Lauren talks to her. I pull her back as I lean against the worktop and Chris, Lauren and Dinah walk into the kitchen. Leaving Shawn sat on the sofa playing on his phone. I rest my hands on Lauren's hips before playing with the waistband of her underwear. I bring my left hand up and run it up and down her toned stomach as my right hand slides into her underwear. She whimpers slightly before pulling my hand out of her underwear. I kiss her neck and slide it back in.

"You okay Lauren?" Normani asks as Chris stands in front of her, his back pressed against Normani.

"Y-yea I'm f-fine." Lauren stutters as I slide my finger up her slit. "Stop it." She hisses, turning to face me. I just press my lips against hers before I begin to play with her clit.

"You know you want me to carry on."

"Camila please stop it."

"Fineee." I whine, kissing her neck before removing my hand from her underwear and then wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Shawn we're going, I'm hungover and tired." Dinah yells before waving at me and then grabbing Shawn off the sofa before leaving.

"Yea, we're going to go back to mine. This little shit wouldn't put out last night." Chris says, grabbing Normani's arm before winking at Lauren and then walking towards the front door after Shawn and Dinah. Once the door is shut and everyone is out Lauren turns to face me, I kink my eyebrow at her.

"You're a little fucking shit." She says, slapping the top of my arm.

"What did I do?" I ask, winking at her.

"You know what you did, you little tease." She says, moving away from me while still glaring at me. I lean forwards and wrap my arms around her before pulling her close to me.

"But you love me." I reply, pressing my lips against hers.

"You're lucky that I do love you."

"Mm I know." I mumble, parting her lips with my tongue.

______________________

I'm sat on the sofa with my legs draped over Lauren while she flicks through the TV channels. I'm wearing an oversized t-shirt and Lauren thought it was reasonable to wear a tank top and her underwear. She traces her fingertips up and down my legs while continuing to flick through the channel.

"Will you just pick something to watch?" I whine, before sitting up and glaring at her, she hits me in the head with a cushion. I flip her off and she glares at me. "Don't you dare go all teacher on me." I warn, glaring back at her.

"Shut up."

I pout at her before moving my legs off her lap and then cuddle up against her. She wraps her arm around me and then finally decides on a channel.

"Finally."

"I'll leave."

"Don't leave; you know I love you really." I reply, leaning up and pressing my lips against hers.

"I know you do." She says, sticking her tongue out at me. I pout at her and she giggles. "And I love you too."

I turn to face the TV and watch the random program the she's watching. Okay some woman is murdering a man, what the fuck is she making me watch? I'm scared, I cuddle into her and she giggles before changing the channel.

"What the hell was that?"

"The ID channel, I like watching it."

"Well it's fucking weird, you're not watching it when you're with me." I reply, as she runs her fingers through my hair.

"Well then what do you want to do then?"

"Just cuddle, or get high I have a lot in my room." I reply, winking at her before pressing my lips against hers.

"You're such a bad influence."

"If I was good I wouldn't have been at that club, meaning you wouldn't have met me. So be happy that I'm bad."

"You also lied about your age." Lauren says, kinking her eyebrow at me.

"Yea shut up, you're the one hooking up with a student, I'm the innocent one here." I reply, winking at her and then jumping off the sofa. I walk down the hallway with Lauren following me before going into my room.

"You're far from innocent, just remember I know what you do in bed."

"Yea and I know that you enjoy tying people up, kink master kink right here." I say, smirking at her before pulling the small box out from underneath my bed. I lift the lid off and pull out two joints before closing it and shoving it back under my bed. I look up and Lauren is looking around my room.

"Y'ano I've never actually looked around your room before."

"Too busy staring at me, that's why." I reply, walking up behind her and passing her a joint as she looks at the books that I've got stacked up next to my guitar.

"You actually read?"

"Yes I read, I'm not fucking stupid."

"I've never seen you read unless it's for English."

"Well before I met Austin, this whole badass thing I have going on didn't even exist, I never went out. I'd just stay in and read, I didn't drink, smoke or do drugs." I say, lighting the joint that she's holding in between her fingers before sitting on the floor in front of her.

"So what happened to the little innocent Camila then?"

"She met Austin, got with the wrong crowd and found out that selling drugs gets you more money that a weekend job at a coffee shop." I mumble, taking a drag and then exhaling the smoke while Camila stares at me.

"I have to say I prefer this Camila." She says, winking at me and then sitting in front of me.

"Yea, that's because the good innocent Camila never would've bought fake ID, snuck into a club and hooked up with a girl that was over four years older than her. Only to find out she's her teacher and then continue to want her." I say, smirking at her before leaning over to her and pressing my lips against hers.

"So are we just getting high today, is that it?"

"We could go out, I mean the club where we met isn't close to school so no one will see us. Plus I can definitely get in there because Rob will be working."

"I suppose so, want me to ask Normani and my whore of a brother?"

"If you want to, I don't care as long as I get to dance with you. Because as I recall you like to grind on people that you don't even know, drag them into the bathroom and slam them against a wall." I whisper, pressing my lips to the side of her neck before kissing up to her ear and then biting on her earlobe.

_____________________

I walk out of my room and into the living room, Lauren is stood near the door with Normani and Chris. The only person I notice is Lauren though, and that's because she's wearing tight black jeans, a Slayer tank top with low cut sides so I can see her black lacy bra and then a leather jacket to top it all off, with a pair of black studded heels. Her hair is down and slightly curled, she's got dark eye make-up and deep red lipstick.

"Come on Camila stop staring my sister so we can go out." Chris whines as I walk towards them, I glare at her before unlocking the door. Normani places her hand in mine and Chris looks at me like she's about to kill me.

"Chill, we have to make people think that me and Lauren are together because someone is texting Lauren, just go along with it."

"Still confused."

"Lauren just explain it to her please." Normani says, turning to face Lauren and Normani while we walk out of the apartment block and on to the street. We get into Lauren's car as she continues to explain the whole situation to Chris.

When we arrive at the club we all pile out of the car before Lauren locks it and the dumps her keys into her bag. We walk to the door and Rob smiles at me before holding his arm out so we can't get in.

"ID miss."

"Really Rob? Every damn time." I whine before grabbing the ID out of my back and showing it to him, he smirks at me before laughing slightly. "This isn't even a laughing matter Rob, it's just fucking annoying and I hate you."

"It's my job Camila, whatever get inside you little shit."

"Love you too Robby."

Once we're inside we all make our way towards the bar, I lean against it and smile at the barman.

"The usual?" He asks as he winks at me.

"Of course." I reply before her passes me a double vodka and coke. I pick it up and wink back at him before taking out a mouthful of it.

"How does he know what you drink?"

"Well first of all I drink anything, and I came here every weekend in the summer break." I reply, wrapping one arm around Lauren as the bartender passes her a drink. She takes it off him before paying him for all of the drinks, she places her hand in mine before pulling me over to a table that Normani and Chris are already are sat at.

Lauren sits next to Normani and I sit next to her before wrapping my arm around her shoulder, holding her close to me as she talks to Chris. I quickly finish my drink before glancing over at the guy behind the bar; he nods at me before mixing me another drink and then bringing it over.

"Here you go my lovely." He says, I giggle slight before he places it down in front of me.

"Thanks."

"You ladies want anything else?" He asks, glancing around the table. Lauren shakes her head, Chris and Normani just say no.

"I really don't like him."

"Why not?" I ask, looking towards her and then pressing my lips against hers.

"Did you sleep with him?"

"And we're here again, Lauren he is as gay as a fucking rainbow." I reply, Chris and Normani begin to laugh while we glares at them.

"Okay, sorry."

"Yea you will be." I mutter, kissing the side of her head before she finishes the rest of her drink. I finish mine and then get up to walk to the bar.

"Shots?"

"Obviously, eight Sambuca liquorice please." I say, smiling as he grabs the glasses from the shelf behind him and then filling them all with the black liquid.

"Put it on Rob's tab?"

"Yea he won't care." I reply as he slides the tray of shots towards me, I smile at him and then grab the tray before walking back towards the table. I place the tray down and Lauren shakes her head at me while Chris and Normani just smile at me before grabbing two glasses each. I slide the other four off the tray before sliding two to Lauren and then winking at her.

"Bad influence."

"You're older than me. After three...One...Two...Three!" I yell before picking up the first glass and downing the shot before doing the same with the second glass. I slam the two glasses down and I've finished them before Lauren, I smirk before nudging her.

"No fair, you drink more than I do."

"That's not a good thing Lauren." Normani says, placing the glasses back on the tray and then taking it back towards the bar. I wrap my arm around Lauren again and she rests against me before running her hand up and down my thigh.

I just look down and watch her hand as she runs it up and down my thigh, pushing my shorts up as she gets higher up. I glance at her and she's smirking while playing with the fingers on my hand that is wrapped around her shoulder. I lean down and press my lips to the side of her head before kissing down her neck, causing her to let out a moan. I have never known anyone with such a sensitive neck in my life.

"Yo you two, keep it PG please!" Chris yells as Normani walks back towards the table with another round of drinks, James is walking up behind her with another round of shots on a tray. They place them down and James walks back to the bar, Normani passes me and Lauren our drinks before giving us another two shots each. I smile at her and then down the shots before slamming the glasses down and then watching Lauren drink the shots.

______________________________

"Come on we're going to dance!" Lauren yells, grabbing my hand and pulling me up. I finish my drunk before slamming the glass down and then getting dragged away by Lauren. She tangles her fingers with mine as we get closer to the dance floor, we push through the crowd before she stops and then spins me around before resting her hands on my hips. I wrap my arms around her neck before pressing me lips against hers.

She turns around before pressing her back against the front of my body before grinding with the rhythm of the music. I place my hands on her hips as she lowers her body and I press my lips against her neck. I hold her closer to me and then she brings her hands up before wrapping them around my neck and tangling her fingers in my hair.

"Damn look at the hot lesbians!" Someone screams before wolf whistling, Lauren turns around and smirks at me before pressing her lips against mine and sucking my bottom lip into her mouth. I moan against her lips before grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the bathroom. She grabs my hips as I push the door open, pulling her inside with me. She spins me around and pushes me towards the wall, slamming me against it before smashing her lips against mine and then picking me up as my legs wrap around her waist.

"And we're here again." She says against my lips before biting my bottom lip and placing her hands under my ass to keep me from falling down.

"At least you're not dying to get me home this time."

"Trust me I am." She mumbles into my mouth before moaning as I pull on her hair. I move my tongue against hers before dragging my nails down her back and then unwrapping my legs from around her waist. I turn ups around and press her against the wall as Normani walks through the door.

"You two need to hurry up and fuck already."

"Trust me I'm fucking trying." I say, moving away from Lauren and turning to face Normani, she smirks at me before walking out again.

"Camila?"

"Yea Lauren." I say, turning to face Lauren again, and then pressing my lips against hers.

"I love you, we're going home."

"Mm I love you too, what are we going home to do?" I ask, kissing down her neck and then lightly sucking on her pulse point.

"You'll find out when we get there, it might just be what happened last time we left here together." She says letting out a moan while I continue to suck on her neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 8.8K 31
Lauren Jauregui is the school bully. She's hot, popular, rich. She has everything going for her, or so it seems. Camila Cabello is the school queer...
226K 6.6K 89
Camila Cabello is an 18 year old college student with a simple life, excellent grades, and a sweet boyfriend. She always has things planned out ahead...
153K 3.6K 30
Lauren-23-rich-has a 2 yearold son-works alot Camila-18-just finished high school-lives with parents and sister
929K 4.6K 4
When Camila Cabello moved into an apartment, she thought she came prepared. But of all the things she expected, being thrown into Lauren Jauregui's p...