Ours, Together: A Teen Pregna...

By LillyHenders

After the loss of her mother at 16, the last thing Allie expects is to meet her first boyfriend. However, thi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Ours, Together: Epilogue

Chapter 8

12.3K 292 102
By LillyHenders

I woke up to the fresh Montana air and my dad making pancakes downstairs. He always does that on Thanksgiving Break.
After eating a delicious breakfast, I went upstairs to get dressed.
A few minutes later, Anne picked me up and we drove to the doctor's office. When we arrived we signed in and sat down. "I'm nervous," I told Oliver. He assured me there was nothing to be nervous about. I held his hand, rubbing my thumb on his.
A few older women were called in before me, and I realized I was the youngest one there. Then, a doctor came out and called my name.
"Allie?" We all got up and followed him back into a small room. "I'm Dr. Olker, nice to meet you," he said, shaking my hand. "Nice to meet you too," I said.
I sat down on the table. Anne and Oliver sat down on some nearby chairs. "I'm going to start by asking you a few questions," Dr. Olker said. "Okay," I replied.
"Do you know how far along you are?" he asked. "About 7 weeks," I said. "And is he the father?" he said, nodding towards Oliver. "Yes, he is." I was proud to have Oliver as my baby's father.
"Okay, it's time to start the ultrasound," he said. I lied down, and he put the machine on my flat belly. He moved it around and she looked surprised. "Is everything okay?" I asked. "Yes, everything is fine," he said.
He moved it around some more and then said, "Allie, you're having triplets."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 14.5K 26
TWO LONELY HEARTS CAUGHT IN THE RAIN-- Verona Wang doesn't believe in wishing on stars. She also doesn't believe in third chances. So why is...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

320K 8.2K 116
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
16.2K 660 45
Despite her trauma, she still had the warmest heart and kindest eyes. A MerDer Fiction. I tried MerNick but my heart is MerDer Xx
572K 9.6K 42
"Look things happen for reasons Spencer, some not being explained, but you and Isaac met for a reason, you fell pregnant for a reason; well maybe if...