All I Want is You

By Inahan86

Past experience has thought her to be stronger and dependent. She has worked hard to ensure she has a better... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Final Chapter

Chapter 38

23K 411 30
By Inahan86

My dear readers.... Thanks you for reading, voting and comments on this story... You don't know how happy I am... I know there's a lot of mistakes and error especially in the gramma... please forgive me and I'll try my best to avoid such errors....

For you information, there's only two more chapters to go, which I will post them next week... I shall then post my new story and I hope you all will give the same support as you did in this story... Thanks again for reading, voting and comments... Keep it coming.....

Love you all, muah.... -Sally-

****

Chapter 38

“No!! Leo!! No!!” Luna screamed and immediately felt someone holding her tight.

“Hey, baby, baby, I’m here,” said Leo who was calming her down.

She looked at him as if she seen a ghost, “Hey, I’m here. It just a bad dream,” he soothed her.

She just realized that everything was just a dream and immediately hugged him, “God, It seems so real. I thought I really lost you,” she sobbed.

Leo held her tightly, “I won’t leave you, I promised,” he told her.

“I love you, I love you so much,” she sobbed softly and wrapped him tightly as if scared he might leave.

“I know you do and I love you too,” he said kissing her forehead. “What to tell me about it?” he asked.

She shook her head, “You sure?” he concernedly asked again.

She nodded, “I just want you to hold me,” she said to him.

”Alright,” he said smiling and kissed her forehead again before wrapping his arms around her.

Luna was relieved that it was just a dream. How could she ever think that his mother was that bad? How could she even dream that his mother would want to kill her? No matter how much she hates Luna, she can’t be that evil can she? She sigh softy thinking about it.

Leo heard her sighed but he didn’t want to push her into telling him what her dream was about. He knew the dream must have been something to do with his mother. Luna had been very quiet ever since the incidence and he could feel that she’s worried about what his mother would do to them. He was worried too at first but after a conversation with his father last night has boost up his confident that there nothing his mother could do to separate them.

They remained in the position for a few minutes. Feeling that she’s finally calm down, he asked, “Feeling better?” Luna nodded her head without a word. “My father called me last night,” he started again.

Luna looked at him in questions, “Mother told him about what happened yesterday,” Leo explained, “And as usual mother has put some spice and salt into her stories, trying her best to make everyone believe her,” he joked and Luna couldn’t help but chuckled with him. “But good thing, father already knew her character and called me to listen to my side of the story.”

“Is he angry with you?” she concernedly asked.

“He doesn’t sound angry. He just told me that mother has asked him to fired me as the Vice President of the company and withdraw all the benefits and privileges that I am enjoying right now,” Leo calmly told her.

“Gosh, it’s all my faults,” she sighed.

Leo shook his head, “No, it’s not your faults. I choose to be with you and I want to be with you,” he told her and then looked at her deeply, “Now that I don’t have anything, will you still love me?” he tested her.

Luna touched his face tenderly, “I’ve told your mom and now I’m telling you. I’m in love with you, not with your money or status. I’ll continue to love you whether you are no longer a VP of any company. I’ll stand besides you forever and proud to be yours forever,’ she stressed.

Leo smiled and took her hand from his cheek and kissed it, “I know you will,” he said proudly, “I’m too are proud that you are mine and I know I didn’t make any mistakes of choosing you.”

Luna smiled with him, “Don’t worry,” she said, “We will build our own company and empire and proved to everyone that we could make it together,” she encouraged him.

Nodding his head in agreement he said to her, “Yeah, we will. That’s what I’ve told my father. He could take whatever he wanted from me just as long he ensure that my mother stop bothering us. I told him that I didn’t need his money and I could survive with you at my side. I told him that I’m going to prove that to him.”

Luna smiled proudly at him, “So what did he said?” she asked.

“He said he’s very proud of me,” he told her and Luna looked at him in shocked making Leo chuckled, “Yep, he said he’s very proud of me,” he confirmed with a proud voice, “He’s proud that I stand firm in my decision. He’s proud that I’m able to make up my mind about my life.”

Luna chuckled hearing the about it and give a peck of his lips, “Well I’m proud of you too,” she said.

Leo smiled proudly, “I know.”

“Tell me what else he said,” Luna urged him.

“Well, he said he’s too going to stand firm with his decision. He’s not going to fire his only son from the company. He said that I’ve done a good job and there’s more good news,” Leo said raising his eyebrows naughtily at her. He knew she would eager to know about it but purposely holds back.

“Leo, tell me,” she impatiently insisted.

Leo laughed, “Hmm,” he pretended to think.

“Leo!!” scolded Luna and pinched him.

“Ouch,” yelped Leo.

“Tell me, tell me,” she urged again.

“Alright, alright,” Leo laughed. “He’s promoting me as a CEO in our New York office, giving me full responsibility. Which that’s means New York will be my main base,” he told her.

“You mean you’ll be staying in New York??” she queered. Leo smiled and nodded confirming it, “Yay!!” she screamed and hugged him, “That’s also mean you don’t have to travel to and fro Boston? Right?” she looked at him again.

“Well, if grandpa fired me then I don’t have to anymore,” he shrugged and Luna looked at him not fully understand.

“Well, the companies in New York and San Francisco are my dad’s, while the one in Boston that I’m base right now belongs to grandpa,” he explained. “Grandpa is my mother’s father and she’s the only daughter. Grandpa might be more understanding than mother but he definitely loves her more than me. So there’s a chance she might manage to influence him to fire and disown me too.”

“Oh,” Luna bites her lips, “I’m so sorry,” she said to him

“Don’t be, because I’m not,” he told her, “I’m willing to lose all that but not you,” looking intense into her eyes.

Luna just smiled and pulled him nearer to her, “I love you,” she said on his lips.

“Love you more,” he said before fully kissing her on the lips making them both moaned and Luna grunted when she heard Leo’s phone rang.

Leo made the same noise but Luna told him, “You better answer it. It must me as important as your other calls.”

Leo sighed and looked at the caller ID, “Its grandpa,” he told her and they immediately sat up on the bed before Leo answered it, “Hey, grandpa,” in his casual voice.

Luna could hear, the old man angrily yelling at Leo but she couldn’t really catch what he was saying while Leo just rolled his eyes.

“I love her grandpa,” he said after awhile, “My decision is firm. Nothing is going to make me change my mind.”

Luna heard his grandfather grumbling again before Leo answered, “I didn’t want to do that but mother leaves me no choice. She threatened my fiancé to leave me. She’s done that before grandpa and I’m not going to lose the love of my life again. I’ve suffered enough.” Hearing Leo answers Luna couldn’t help by kissing his cheek. Leo glance at her and smiled.

Luna heard his grandfather asked, “Is she worth it? Does she really mean that much to you?”

“Yes grandpa,” Leo replied at the same time pulling Luna closer and kissed her temple.

“I want to see this girl. I want to know how she looks like. I want to see with my own eyes what so special about her that make you choose her over your mother!” his grandfather said sternly.

“I’ll bring her to see you next week,” Leo told him.

“No!! I want to see her tonight!!” the old man commanded. “Make sure you arrived here tonight!! No excuses. If you didn’t come tonight, I’ll send my men to drag you both here. Understand that!!” and without saying goodbye he turned off the phone.

Leo sighed. Leo knew what his grandfather is capable of and he really mean whatever he said. Leo turned and cast an apology look at Luna, “Sorry baby, grandpa really mean what he says, so we better be there tonight before he sent someone to fetch us.”

Luna shrugged and sighed, “I don’t think we have a choice then.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 10.1K 15
Sophia is abducted by a stranger on her own wedding day! But she could not really complain since her abductor was tall, dark and incredibly hot. Ales...
179K 7K 21
The second book from Deliciously Tempting. Terra Howard, a girl working in her own little restaurant, trying to start afresh. Derrick Caine, a multi...
277K 10.6K 18
Adam and Dia are forced to get married in the most difficult circumstances. They belong to different worlds, yet somewhere deep inside they are simil...
246K 11.8K 61
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...