Dangerous Love (Lucas Coly Lo...

By Yellow-Sherbert

Falling in love with someone is something you can't help. No matter who they are, no matter what they do or p... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
PSA
All Worth It
ITS OUT!!!!
Go Read That!!
Getting tired of the Bs

Chapter 13

12.1K 342 412
By Yellow-Sherbert

Lucas

"Aye Lee Luc, We hittin up this party tonight... You going?" Troy spoke through my phone that was on speaker as I was scrubbing a pair of my white ones with a toothbrush.

I tried to be extra careful the other day when it was muddy but Failed, terribly.

"Y'all going out again? Didn't y'all just go out last night?" I trailed off, pausing before speaking again. "Yeah, I wanna go"

"That's what I though nigga"

"Shut the fuck up" I laughed and he did also. "Lemme get dressed first, I'll text you when I'm done"

"Iight, coo" He spoke before hanging up. I finished cleaning my white ones and walked over to the closet to look for clothes. I was currently in a White beater and a Pair of Gray and Blue Basketball shorts. Couldn't wear that out.

I decided to go with a Black tee and a pair of Black Jeans. I hopped in the shower and threw it on.

I texted Troy and told him I was ready as I put on my socks and Black Jordan's. All black tonight.

About five minutes later, I looked out my window as I heard laughing and talking to see Troy and his cousin, Justin walking up the sidewalk towards my house.

I got up and met them at the door.
"Wassup, y'all"

"Wassup" they said in unison, stepping in.

"Where Mark and Will?" I asked closing the door behind them.

"Will is Watching Chris tonight and Mark is out somewhere with Lamia" Troy said sitting on the couch.

I nodded as I walked over taking a seat on the couch across from them. "Where this party at anyway man?" I furrowed my brows as I pulled at my chin.

"Yasmin's... It's her Older Sister Tina's birthday.. She's turning 21" Troy spoke as he Rubbed his hands together and licked his lips that was pulled into a sneaky smirk.
His entrance filled eyes stared up at the ceiling. 

I shook my head at him and Chuckled cause I already knew what he was thinking.

Even though we live right across from each other, I haven't really seen Yasmin since her party and I really wasn't looking forward to seeing her.

Every time I see her she only wants one thing and that is to Fuck but I wasn't up for all that tonight

With her being Spoiled and getting whatever she wants, she didn't sit well with no. She pushes herself on to you and she doesn't stop until she gets what she wants. 

"You ready?" Troy asked.

I hesitated the word no sitting in the back of my mind.  But I was real Cool with Tina so I shouldn't let Yasmin stop me from going to my Homies party, I should be able to control myself.

I finally nodded before going to the back and grabbing my coat.

"Let's go" I said sliding my arms into the sleeves of my coat. They got up and we left out the door.

As soon as Tina opened the door, Smoke Clouded my vision and the once Muffled music was now loud and clear.

She flashed us a bright smile. "Oh hey boys" She waved, the strong scent of liquor leaving her mouth.

"Wassup" I spoke cocking my head back.

"Hey Tina" Troy Smiled.

"Hey" Justin Waved slightly smiling.

"Happy Birthday, Tina!!" We spoke in unison as we stepped in.

"Awww Thank you guys!!" She cooed closing the door .

"Guys want a drink?" She asked.

"Hell Yeah" Me and Troy spoke. We looked at each other and laughed.

She lead us to the Drink table and Left.

Yasmin

"So you not coming ?" I asked, poking my Bottom lip out as if Steve could see me through the phone.

"Naw Yasmin I told you I got business to take care of"

"But you told me Yesterday that you were coming" I snapped. I began to get irritated.

"I know... I know. But I gotta go handle some shit and make this money " It fell silent on both ends. I really didn't have anything else to say to him or wanted to hear his Fucking Excuse.

"But I'm gonna making it up to you Bae, I promise, just me and you"

I began to play with stitch in my Blue jeans. "Okay... " I hated that I give in to him so easily.

"I'm sorry once again and I'll call you later baby"

"Okay, Steve" I mumbled before hanging up. I sighed deeply and got up to finish enjoying my Sister's Party with her. It was her birthday, she was now 21 and will be graduating from College soon. I was so proud of the woman she has become.

I walked into the living room to see the room fuller than when I left out.

I needed a drink right now. I made my way over to the drink table, fixing me a drink.

I hadn't seen Steve in a few days and I really wanted to see him tonight. I got all cute and dressed up thinking he was coming but the nigga chose Dope and money over me.

As I was looking at the different  varieties of drinks, I reached for a napkin. I quickly looked down at my hand as felt someone hand touch mine in the process.

I looked up to see Lucas standing next to me. I was too much into my thoughts that I didn't realize that anyone was standing next to me.

"Sorry" He Mumbled.

"No you're fine" I said grabbing a napkin.

His eyes pierced through me as I grabbed a few more pieces of ice .
"You okay?" He asked.

I looked up at him to see his brows furrowed as his Curious eyes stared down at me.

"Yeah I'm fine" I mumbled, turning to walk away. He grabbed my wrist, spinning me back around.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked his brows continuing to furrow.

"What? No! For what?" I asked, frowning. I honestly couldn't figure out why I'd he mad at him until I thought about it.

He leaned in the scent of his Cologne filling my nose. "Because I ain't been fuckin witchu"

"Oh.. No" I spoke my eyes falling to the ground. My mind has been so wrapped around Steve that I had forgotten about Lucas and I.

"You look nice tonight" He spoke interrupting my thoughts.

I looked up at him to see him slightly smiling. His eyes didn't give off an Arousing desire but it was more of a genuine Compliment.

"Thank you" I smiled. "You look nice also"

"Thanks..."

It fell into an awkward silence as we stood there drinking, our eyes wondering around the crowd of people dancing and talking.

"Wanna dance?" I asked.

His grip around his cup tightened as He stared at me hesitantly. He quickly softened his face when I frowned a bit . "Um, sure"

I understand that he has... Whatever he has going on with Khaleyah and I'm with Steve but we're only Dancing. A little dancing wouldn't hurt.

We sat our cups down and made our way into the crowd.

Khaleyah

"Congratulations on the Win!" I smiled at Khalif. Our Football team had just won their Final game and we were all out celebrating at a restaurant near by.

He turned around from talking to his friends and smiled at me. "Thank you, Leyah" He said pulling me into a hug.

"You're Welcome" We stood there inches apart, His brown Dreamy eyes staring down into mine.

We snapped our heads to the table where kids sat rooting and fist pumping, interrupting our thoughts.

"BRUINS, BRUINS, BRUINS, BRUINS!!!"

We laughed it off. Just then the waitress brought out a cake with sparklers on it.

"Congratulations, boys!" She smiled. She turned around and walked away, the boys eyes glued to her small frame and plump butt.

I shook my head as I rolled my eyes chuckling.

"Piece of cake?" Khalif offered, smiling.

"Yes please" I nodded giggling. I thanked him when he handed me my piece of cake and I sat down at the table.

"Hey girl!" I looked up to see Omunique pulling the chair out to my right and sitting in it.

I smiled brightly. "Oh hey Nique!"

I watched as she eyed my cake . "Want some?" I laughed.

She shook her head as she continued to gaze at it. "No thank you."

"Did you enjoy the game?" I asked.

"Yess." She paused as a smirk spread across her face. "So you and Khalif huh?" She asked, nudging me in the arm and lifting her eyebrows up and down.

I playfully rolled my eyes as I ate my cake and blushing. "We're just friends"

She smacked her lips "Really?"

"Mhm... " I said cutting my spoon into my piece of cake. "And plus... I got my eyes on someone else" I blurted out but as soon as I did my eyes instantly widen.

She looked at me with a goofy grin on her face. "Who?"

I looked down at my plate as I twirled my spoon around, smiling. "Someone..."

"Do I know this someone, do he go to this school?" She asked, her eyes lit with eager.

"Slow down" I laughed. "But You MAY Know him" I teased, smirking.

She threw her head back as she rolled her eyes and huffed in frustration. "Why are you making this so hard? Just tell me!!!" She said picking up a spoon and sticking it into my piece of cake.

"Aye I thought you said you didn't want none?"

"You know me. " She said with a shrug as she put the spoon in her mouth.

I shook my head and laughed and just as I was about to speak someone called my name.

"Hey Khaleyah, get over here! Come and Take a picture with Khalif, Please?" Me and Nique turned our attention that way to see Khalifs Team mate and Friend, Brian waving me over.

I looked over a Khalif who stood a little behind him waving cutely at me making me blush. I got up and walked over.

I stood next to Khalif who was beyond taller than me. He snaked his arm around my waist causing me to jump a little.

"Smile" Brian Said smiling.

We both smiled and he took the picture.

"Awww" Brian said Causing me to roll my eyes as my cheeks heated.

He gave Khalif back his phone and we both look at it. "This is a cute picture" He smiled.

"Yeah" I giggled. I watched him as he went to the Instagram app.

"Tag me in it"

"Got it" He spoke shooting me with his Pointy finger.

I responded with a laugh and nod before turning around and walking away.

When I made it back to the table Nique was wiggling her eyebrows at me I looked across from her to see Kayla who wasn't there at first doing the same thing .

I laughed as I sat down. "Y'all leave me alone!!" I said sitting down. I playfully stuck my tongue out at them.

They both begin laughing moments later my phone flashed. I went to the Instagram app to see that Khalif had just tagged me in the picture. I then read the caption.

This Girl came to Support me at My Game tonight 😍 Thanks @Qveen_Leyah ❤️😘🌹
#GoTeamBruins

I smiled and replied.

@Qveen_Leyah; No Problem😘☺️

I looked up to see The girls looking at me and frowned "What?"

Nique held her hand out. "Lemme see" She smirked.

I rolled my eyes and handed her the phone and her and Kayla began looking at the photo and comments.

"Awww y'all so cute" Kayla Cooed.

"Yeah they really  are" Nique agreed, nodding.

"I see you being a Football wife" Kayla said narrowing her eyes at me causing us all to burst into laughter.

"You're so Petty, Kayla" I said through laughers and shaking my head.

"I'm serious though"

"I Agree" Nique chimed in nodding while holding her Index finger up.

I playfully rolled my eyes and finished eating my cake.

---

Good Night, Lu😘😘❤️

I decided to send him a text since he didn't answer the phone earlier when I tried to call him after the game. I guess he was busy tonight.

I laid my phone down and stared up at the ceiling, my thoughts beginning to clutter my mind like usual.

I had fun tonight. I then begin thinking about Kayla and Nique saying how cute me and Khalif were together also Brian aw'ing at our picture . All the things they were saying started echoing in my head.

"Awww They so cute"

"Yeah they are"

"I see you being a football wife"
The thought made me cringe and shut my eyes tightly. I'm not sure why though. I turned on my right side as I tried to shake the thought away.

I stared over at Kayla, she was sound asleep.

Did I like Khalif?

But Lucas...

The thought made my heart drop.

Me and Lucas... I really don't know what we have going on or where it's headed. Then I remembered what Lucas told me in that bowling alley parking lot as his Sincere eyes stared into mine.

"It's already clear that we got a thang for each Otha so sum bound to happen between us."

Was it true?  Was something bound to happen between us or was he just caught up in the moment.

His words continued to echo in my head.

"but I know not now ... It's too soon and we got a lot going On in our lives right now"

He was right about that. Maybe I didn't need to be in a relationship at all with anyone at the moment.

I turned on my other side, me and Kayla backs now  facing each other. I stared at the cold wall.

"but a nigga willing to wait cause you a good one, Khaleyah and I ain't trynna lose you"

My stomach instantly dropped and a small smile spread across my face.

The words he spoke were so Wholehearted, I knew he couldn't be messing with me.

"Shit, I'll admit, I want you and I want to be with you"

My smile widen as butterflies fluttered in my stomach, now I was laying here Cheesing at wall like an idiot.

My smile quickly faded away when I started to feel stupid.

This boy is already broken, Im suppose to fix it! Not come in his life and play with his feelings and cause more damage.

I really like Lucas, Like... REALLY Like. Almost could say I love him but wouldn't that be crazy to say that  if we've only been around each other for a week?

I couldn't be putting effort in to create something with Lucas when I'm Smiling and flirting with Khalif.

To be honest, I didn't really know what my feelings were towards Khalif, I don't even think I like him like that. I just thought he was cute.

"Maybe you're just using him to get your mind Off of Lucas" My Conscious Spoke. My Heart dropped as I gulped.

Maybe I am just using him so I wouldn't think about Lucas.

He's cute and all but Maybe I'm forcing myself to like Khalif because I miss Lucas and if I think about him I'm just gonna get frustrated and sad knowing I couldn't have him at the moment.

I ran my hand through my hair as I huffed lowly in frustration. I turned around and grabbed my phone off of the night Stand to see if Lucas texted me back or at least read the text. It was nothing . No read receipt or no goodnight back. I sighed and laid my phone back on the nightstand and turned, forcing my self to fall asleep.

Lucas

"Thanks for staying after to help me" Yasmin said as she took  Empty red cups off the drink table, gently throwing them in the big black garbage bag in her other hand.

"No Problem"

"Everybody just left the house a mess including Tina Messy ass.." She trailed off. "They do this every time, Imma stop having parties because obviously people don't know how to clean up after them selves Lucky my mama ain't home if she would've seen this. Everybody would've been getting cussed out in Spanish. They wouldn't know it though"

I chuckled quietly as I swept the living room floor, my back facing her.

Everyone has left including Troy and Justin. Troy left with Tina an hour ago . She left her OWN Party and it wasn't even over yet they had JUST Cut the cake and as soon as she cut it she grabbed him hand and was out the door... They drunk asses. They went back to his place since his family isn't home and Justin left with some girl.

I sighed Loudly as I sat on the couch. I ain't gone lie.. I was lil tipsy and Yasmin was too.

She came and sat by me, I inhaled the sweet scent of her hair as it fanned in my face in the process.

She looked up at me . "Thank you"

"You're welcome, you said that already" I chuckled.

Her face soften as her eyes fell down. "Oh",

"You all good" I snickered.

It fell silent as we sat there.

"I'm gonna go now" I spoke getting off the couch. She got up behind me and followed me to the door.

When I made it to the door I turned around facing her anxious face.

"See ya around" I spoke as I held on to the doorknob .

She stared at me for a few seconds before standing on her tippy toes and grabbing my face, smashing her Soft lips onto mine.

I kissed back for a hot second before gently pushing her away.

"Yasmin, what the fuck are you doing?" I asked my face in a frown.

Her eyes flushed of regret.

"I'm sorry, I just thought- look..." She sighed as she ran her hand through her hair as she stared at the ground. 

She looked back up at me and began talking.

"I know you have something going on with Khaleyah.. So I know that our friends with benefits relationship is  over but I was just Hoping that... That we could just sleep together one more time " She spoke softly.

I didn't know if I should be mad at her cause she sounded desperate as fuck and because I heard she got a man now but I didn't know how true that was.

I stared at her speechlessly, her Yearning eyes Glossed with Plead . I don't know if it was this liquor or what but They began to turn me on along with her whole body that was filled with curves all in the right places. I also loved how that push up bra was making her breast look.

Without thinking I leaned in crashing my lips unto hers. 

We made it to her room and we immediately started ripping clothes off each other.

---

Wow... Really Lucas?😑😒

What y'all think about what Lucas did? Was he wrong? Am I the only one that want to slap him?👋🏾😶😠😤😒😂

Did Yasmin sound Thirsty Asf?

How about Khalif and Khaleyah? Y'all think she's just using him to keep her mind off of Lucas?

Do y'all think she's over thinking way too much?

Answer those four questions for an Update!😊😌

Also don't forget to check out my other books!😊

Yasmin in the MM's👌🏾

This is random but am I the only one who loves when Troy calls Lucas, 'Lee Luc'?😻😂

Troys Bae doe!🙌🏾😍💍💯😘 Y'all go listen to his new mixtape🔥🔥🔥👌🏾😍💯❤️
-Y'all know what to do!💅🏾💆🏾👍🏾❤️💬

God Bless!🙏🏾😌

-T👑✨💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 657 57
Y'all remember the girl Asia that was kidnapped, raped, jumped, shot, the one that the doctors said had lost her child but she ended up having him ea...
6.5M 141K 45
Falling in love never scared Maddie Davis until she fell for the one boy she swore to stay away from forever. Season 1 of My Brother's Best Friend ...
57.6K 708 20
Leah, Kayla and Rhonnie are high schoolers who are addicted to fun, drugs and sex. Unlike normal teenagers they can't seem to stay at home and not be...
20.7K 1K 23
Deeply In Love from 2016 with a twist :) One fight leads to the changing of Lucas and Dream lives for a good part. Through the bumps and the curves...