adult movies | kim namjoon

By daisukijimin

He asked me if I wanted to become an actress but I didn't think he meant in porn movies completed More

+1
+2
+3
+4
+5
+7
+8
+9
+10
+11
+12
+13
+14
+15
+16
+17
+18
+19
+20
+21
+22
Opinions
Drama
+23
+24
+25
+26
+27
+28
+29
I'm changing my username!
+30
+31
+32
+33
+34
+35
+36
+37
+38
+39
+40
+41
+42
+43
+44
+45
Final. 46

+6

22.9K 914 1.2K
By daisukijimin

"Eunsol, are you in a fight with Namjoon?" Ms. Im asked me the next day while I was getting my hair done.

I internally groaned at the sound of that ugly guy's ugly name. "No. Why would you think that?"

"Because you seem to be avoiding him all morning and you even threw your shoe at his face."

"I didn't throw my shoe at his face, I accidentally kicked it off and it just so happened to hit him." I started laughing to myself towards the end of the sentence because even if it wasn't intentional, I'm glad it happened.

"Well alright then. Did you and him get a lot of practicing done last night?"

UGH pls don't bring up last night. I still want to slit his throat for what he did to me.

"Well...I didn't really think it was necessary for him to run lines with me. I'm fine doing it on my own. If anything, he was just distracting me from getting my work done."

Ms. Im nodded and said she would let the stylists continue fixing me up. A few minutes later, I saw Namjoon behind me in the mirror. I glared the moment we made eye contact.

"Let's go. I have to introduce you to your co-star." He pulled me from the chair and I tugged my hand back.

"Don't touch me. Ever."

He chuckled and grabbed my hand again, pulling me towards the dressing rooms. "Stop acting like such a baby. What happened last night, you gotta get used to stuff like that. I was just helping you prep for today's filming."

"Stop being such a pedophile."

"You can't call me a pedophile. You're already 19." He remarked sassily.

"I just turned 19. I'm still a baby."

"Well baby, I hope you're prepared for today's scene. If you want, you can always just picture me as the lead guy, but stick to the script and don't say my name ." Fucking asshole was making fun of me.

I narrowed my eyes as he continued to pull me down the hallway. "Stop reminding me about last night. I took 5 showers when I got home because of that."

he ignored my words and brought me to a dressing room. "Well here's your co-star for this film." He opened the door and where a young guy was sitting and reading his script.

My heart practically stopped when I saw the guy's face. "I know you." I blurted out.

He smiled at me and stood up to shake my hand. "Hi I'm Hanbin. Have we met before...?"

"No, I've seen you in a movie." I accidentally blurted out again and wanted to face palm myself.

"Hanbin is one of our more popular male actors. The ladies love him." Namjoon said from the side. "Did you enjoy watching his movies, Eunsol?"

I looked at my shoulder and glared at Namjoon again, mouthing 'shut up.' This was the guy that was in the very first porn movie that I saw and I thought he was so cute omg. But I didn't want him to think that I normally watch his movies omg that's so awkward.

Wait is it normal for other actors to each other's movies?? Ugh well idk, I just didn't want him thinking that I watch those leisurely. Why couldn't he have starred in a Disney channel show or something? Then I could watch him all the time without feeling like a pervert.

"Well I'm glad you're familiar with my work. I hope that we will be able to do well on our scenes today." He patted my shoulder and left the room once a stylist called him to go to wardrobe.

My eyes followed him as he left and I unconsciously bit my lip.

"You're drooling." Namjoon pointed out.

My hand quickly felt my face and I rolled my eyes. "Shut up. I'm not. So...I'm really going to be filming with him today?" I tried to cover my excitement. Habin is literally the cutest guy I've ever seen.

"Yup."

"Oh my god can I film every single movie with him? He's so cute I could die."

Namjoon raised an eyebrow at me and shook his head, "Don't refer to guys in this industry as "cute" is weird as fuck."

I pouted, "How can I not call him cute? Just look at his face omg it looks so nice and innocent."

"He's not so innocent. He has a record of taking the actresses home with him and getting it on with them for real."

"Getting it on?" I mocked with an eye roll. "Well whatever I wouldn't actually do something like that with someone that I met on set."

I giddily went towards the set but once I saw Hanbin shirtless and getting ready for his scene, I froze and then walked backwards into a wall.

Well it actually wasn't a wall, it was just Namjoon. He put his hands on my shoulders and smirked. "What's wrong? Feeling nervous all of a sudden?"

"Yeah..." I admitted honestly.

"Don't be too nervous." He started pushing me towards the rest of the actors. "You've already done this before--with me."

"UGHHH." I screeched, accidentally causing the crew to look in our direction. "Don't bring that up."

We started to film the first scene which I was fine with because it was just dialogue, but in the second scene, I had to kiss him and I wasn't sure if I could do that. You know when you're around someone that's like reallllllly good looking and you almost feel intimidated and forget how to function????

My hand fidgeted as I went in to touch his face.

His flawless face.

But I couldn't get myself to kiss him. My stupid nerves ugh.

Ms. Im who was standing to the side called cut and told Hanbin to take a break as she spoke with me. "What's the matter."

"I-I just--"

"Didn't you practice with Namjoon?"

"Well yeah...but."

She waved her hand and called Namjoon over to us.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I thought I told you to practice with her last night so she wouldn't act like this for today's filming."

"We did. I thought she was fine."

"No I-I'm sorry." I cut in, "It's just that Namjoon isn't cute like Hanbin and I get nervous around cute guys."

"Bitch." Namjoon muttered and narrowed his eyes at me to which I almost punched him but Ms. Im intercepted.

"Eunsol, just finish this scene and then you'll be done for today."

I nodded and went back onto the set with Hanbin. I didn't want to get the rest of the crew annoyed by stopping production again, so I just tried to pull through and be confident.

Hanbin asked me if everything was ok and I said 'yes.' I cried internally. He's so cute holy shit. When the time came, I cupped his face and just planted a kiss on his lips. His lips were so soft and he was an even better kisser than the first guy I had to kiss.

I could feel my face getting hot the longer we kissed and finally the director yelled cut and I awkwardly walked away from Hanbin and towards my dressing room.

Just as I was about to close my door, Namjoon and Ms. Im came in.

"Um...yes?" I stared at the two who were just standing in my doorway.

"Both of you sit down." Ms. Im directed and Namjoon and I sat down on the couch in front of her. "So how far did you two get last night?"

"Huh?" I tilted my head. Did she think we actually did something?

"Up til scene 6." Namjoon answered professionally.

Ohhh she meant 'how far into the script did you get.' Makes sense.

"No I meant how far did you two get as in intimately, when you practiced." So I guess Ms. Im was referring to what I originally thought.

"Uh..." I turned my head to face Namjoon and he looked like he was thinking.

"Well I got farther than Hanbin did, but I don't think that's saying much."

Ms. Im nodded at Namjoon's response then turned to me, "Do you feel more comfortable around Namjoon?"

"It's not that." I answered quickly, "I just get nervous around cute boys."

"What the hell." Namjoon mumbled. "You said I had cute dimples though."

I rolled my eyes. Namjoon is irrelevant.

Ms. Im tapped her chin and I was slightly afraid to hear what she was thinking. "Well, why don't you try to film a movie together?"

+

I don't like this chapter but ive already written the next one and im scared omg namjoon feels are coming

btw I rly like hanbin from ikon :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 102 7
"𝖺 π—Žπ—‡π—π–Ίπ—‡π—π–Ύπ–½ π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ" π—‚π—Œ 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π—π—π—ˆ 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗍. π–Έπ—ˆπ—Ž π—π—Žπ—‹π— 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 π—ˆπ—π—π–Ύπ—‹, π–»π—Žπ— π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π–»π—ˆπ—π— 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗍 οΏ½...
37.3K 1.1K 15
A new rapper and an experienced rapper work together, who knows what the other may hide?
26K 1.3K 28
"Marry Me." Those words from a stranger is strange enough. YES or YES Those were the only options I had.