Captain Cold's Cold Love (Dis...

By Snartsass

Hey guys! This is my first story on wattpad so please cut me some slack. On this story is about a girl and sh... More

The day it changed
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New Story
hey!
Chapter 18
I'm sorry.

Chapter 10

4.1K 132 25
By Snartsass

Cisco, Caitlin, Jay, and I are at S.T.A.R. Labs. Trying to figure out a way to stable the portal between Earth 1 and Earth 2.

I walk into the room where the 'portal' is and I stand next to Cisco, who was staring at Caitlin and Jay for who knows how long now.

"Barry's not the only one I wanna keep safe." Jay said stepping closer to Caitlin.

Caitlin gave the biggest,most adorable smile to him, I haven't seen that smile since Ronnie had passed... I'm glad she's moving on and feels better.

"Oh dear lord, just kiss already." Cisco teased. "Ugh,the thirst is real."

I punched Cisco in the arm for interrupting them.

"Is everything alright?" Caitlin said awkwardly.

"Yeah, I keep checking but it's all quiet on the meta human front. Hey, you think Zoom decided to take Christmas off?" Cisco said looking at me with narrow eyes and rubbing his arm.

"What's Christmas?" Jay said confused.

"Oh! Uh...Well its this holiday we have, where we cut down trees and sing songs to celebrate the birth of a baby 2,000 years ago." She walked into the cortex with us following her. "The Romans killed him so we give each other gifts."

"That your explanation?" I said leaning against the wall.

"I know what Christmas is." Jay said stepping closer and smiling at caitlin.

"Oh right, of course. um... you know Joe and Barry and Iris are having people over for Christmas eve than they said we can invite whoever we want..." she said shyly.

Looking at how well Jay and Caitlin are getting along made me miss Lenny...but I am moving on. I can not let that drag me down, me and Leonard will never work out, sadly.

Jay and Caitlin were looking at each other awkwardly.

"She wants you at the party!" Cisco shouted from the computer he was sitting at. "This is so painful, come on Viv. Have you guys seen harry? " Cisco said heading out of the cortex with me behind him.

"Uh, no I told him to rest." Caitlin told Cisco.

"Well, we're gonna leave you two alone." I said walking towards the exit.

"I'm gonna go find harry." Cisco said turning around.

"Holy hannah!" Cisco said almost running into Harry. "Hi."

"Hi." Harry said in his regular non emotional voice.

"Everything ok?" Cisco asked him.

"Sure, why wouldn't it be?" Harry said clearly annoyed.

"why wouldn't it be?" Cisco mimicked Harry.

*******

The.next morning I woke up from a text. It was Saturday so I didn't have to work.

S.T.A.R. Labs. Now. - B

I groaned and dragged myself out of bed.

When I got to S.T.A.R. Labs' cortex room, I saw all the screens have Mardon's, trickster's, and the one and only Leonard Snart mugshot on them.

I walked in and heard Caitlin say. "There is 3 of them and one of you I don't like those odds."

"And i'm not going to be any help without my speed." Jay said frustrated.

Barry turned and saw my shocked face.

"Hey viv..." Barry said rubbing his neck.

"He broke out again didn't he?" I said stepping up to one of the screens.

"Yeah, but listen. Are you sure that...whatever it was you and Snart had is over?" Barry said grabbing my shoulder for comfort. "Because if this goes the wrong way, we will need to stop him."

I looked at Lenny's mugshot and back at barry. "Yeah I'm sure."

"Okay." Barry said with a fake smile.

"Oh! Light bulb! Right here! I have an idea. Most weather phenomenons are marked, no pun intended, by a charged pressure in the air." Cisco explained."We could just map out those fluctuations To Pin point his location and than it'll just be a matter of  just removing all the electricity around the air attracting it to one spot." Barry and Cisco said the last part in sync.

We all looked at both of them.

"Have you two already have this conversation?" I said stepping next to Barry and Cisco.

"Kind of." Barry said looking at everyone.

"What does that mean?" Harry said stepping next to me and Barry.

"Last time, Mardon attacked, he generated a tidal wave that destroyed all of central city." Barry explained.

"So, why aren't you all sleeping with the fishes?" Harry said confused.

"Barry ran back in time,1 day into the pass and got a do over and he stopped Mardon, before he can hurt anyone." I said annoyed.

They all looked at me.

"You guys take forever to get to the point. " I said sitting down on a chair.

"You shouldn't have messed with the timeline." Harry continued.

"That's what the other Wells said." Barry said waving his hand towards Harry." So the good news is, in that timeline you created the wand to stop Mardon and it worked. So you just gotta do it again...for the first time."

"Yeah, no pressure." Cisco said sarcastically.

"Barry." I looked down at my watch. "We gotta go."

I remembered, Barry and I had to meet with Iris and Joe at the station.

********

"Hey." Joe walked in.

We all turned around to face Joe.

"Okay..the last time you three were looking at me like that was, when you guys took my convertible out for a joy ride and wrapped it around that big oak tree, out on bear mount drive." He said pointing at us.

"Dad...um.." Iris tried to say.

"Joe there's something we need to talk to you about." I said grabbing Iris' arm for comfort.

"No..I have something to talk to you about." Iris said stepping towards joe.

"It's about Francine." She said looking at me and Barry and back to Joe."When she left us...she was pregnant."

Iris had tears coming down her cheeks.

Joe walked over to the window in Barry's Lab and took in a  shaky breath.

"Did she have the baby?" Joe said looking over his shoulder.

"Yes." Iris' voice cracked. "His name is Wally. Wally West."

"It's short for Wallest. It's what we were gonna name you if you were a boy. "  Joe said shakily.

"I only found out a couple weeks ago. Dad I am so sorry I didn't tell you sooner." She walked towards Joe.

I walked next to Barry and leaned on his table next to him.

"That's why she wanted to reach out to us after all these years. She wanted us to know. Before she..."

"Before she died." Joe finished her sentence.

Joe grabbed his jacket and left the room saying. " I got to get to work."

******

We got to Iris and Barry's  house.

Iris opened the door. " do you think he's gonna be okay?"

"I think so." I said trying to sound comforting.

"Ho ho ho." I heard familiar voice say. We saw Lenny sitting comfortably in the living room with his legs crossed and some hot chocolate.

"Hmm cocoa isn't cocoa without the mini marshmallows and you're out, I checked." He said setting down his mug.

Next thing I know I see a  red streak and Barry pinning Snart to the wall.

"Are you out of your mind?!" Barry said angrily.

"Careful made an upgrade to the cold gun. If I release my grip from the handle the core goes critical. You might make it, but they wont." Snart said looking at us.

Barry released his grip from Snart jacket and backed away.

Snart looked at Iris. "Read your article on the disappearing middle class. Drawing point of view, nice pro style."

"Yeah, well now we have homocital maniac in our living room." Iris said getting closer to barry.

"Didn't Barry tell you? I had a rough childhood." He smirked.

God I missed his smirk.

"Everyone in this room had a  rough childhood. Get over it." Iris snapped back.

"why are you here, Snart?" I said stepping closer to the three of them.

"I wanted to give you guys a little gift. Mardon broke Jesse and me out to kill you." He said looking at barry. "Jesse's on board ofcourse. He's shaking with excitement. Me, I'm in the past."

"You mean there's no money in it for you." Iris said back.

"There's never much for non profit work." He folded his hands.

"If you're not in with them, then tell me where they are." Barry said.

"Ah.. consider me more of a secret santa, besides you and your friends love to solve a good mystery." He said walking on his way out.

I followed him so I can lock the door.

"You are full of it Snart!" Barry shouted at him. "I think, me and my friends saved your sisters life and you just can't stand on being a marker. I hate to break it to you but that, that right there is called honor."

Snart turned around. "Go ahead make your pitch. I can see you're dying to."

"Help us stop them." Barry said calmly.

"sorry, I'm not interested in being a hero." Snart said coldly.

"You're doing a lousy job of being a villain this week." I said stepping closer to him.

He smirked and winked at me. "Merry Christmas, Vivian."

** * * * * * * *

Me, Harry, and Cisco Were trying to figure out a way to get all the bombs out of the gifts, the trickster gave out to the kids earlier that day.

We drove to a house that had one of the presents.

Harry got out and I followed him, so it didn't look too creepy that a strrange guy was asking little children for their toys in the middle of the night.

We walked up to the porch and Harry knocked on the door.

A little boy around 8 years old opened the door.

"Your toys, give them to me." Harry said seriously.

"Mom!" The boy called.

After we explained to his mother, we got the present, and the bomb.

We hooked it up to Cisco drone.

"Harry! What is the plan? "Cisco shouted.

"1 of the 52 singalarities is a quarter a mile directly above the city and we are gonna use your drone to bring this bomb." Pointed at the bomb. "Into that breach."

"Wait, how does that work? 1 down 99 to go." I said confused.

"Basic physics. Magnetism. Magnets of opposite poles attract one another. Help me out Garrick." Harry tried to explain.

"If we can change the demonsion of frequency of this bomb we can get it through that breach."

"It will drag along the rest of the bombs into the breach." I said realizing the situation.

"Correct." Harry said as they attached the bomb.

"Okay, hold on." Harry picked up the remote to the drone and drove it into the breach.

Immediately we saw the rest of the bombs being shot out of houses and into the breach.

"Barry the bombs are gone!" Cisco yelled at Barry  through the intercom.

*******

After what seemed like the longest day ever, it was finally time for the Christmas Eve, get together at Iris' and Barry's house. I was on my way out of my apartment,when I saw a note on the ground, infront of my door before you walk out.

I picked it up and unfolded it.

Hey, sorry we didn't get to catch up right there. Have a Merry Christmas, Vivian. -LS

I smiled and slipped the note into my bag and went to Iris' house.

It was great, everyone seemed to have had a good time. Caitlin and Jay finally kissed, me and Cisco got drunk off eggnog, and Joe got to meet his son.

Hey guys! I didn't put the sexual scene. But I'm pretty sure I'm going to do one in the future, maybe it's the next chapter maybe not. Idk. :) i know this chapter sucks. Leonard was barely in it. Sorry guys! But good news! Now we get to go into LOT storyline! BTW any suggestions on what should be Vivian's last name?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305 0 4
The story will follow a young man who, unfortunately, finds himself in a world he isn't familiar with, having no explanation or memory as to how he a...
821 23 21
I'm different, I can read and see what people think. Every moment of everyday... it's not normal. I've been this way for too long. Ever since I saw m...
6.8K 186 34
I had moved to a new house to find out my dad has a new girlfriend and i meet dads new boss and my god was i shocked when i looked in his grey-blue e...
122K 3.7K 44
Captain Cold x Diamond a.k.a Gaige Diamond hates being called by her real name unless it's Leonard Snart, which she soon realizes, and goes by Gaige...