Chapter 10

Cisco, Caitlin, Jay, and I are at S.T.A.R. Labs. Trying to figure out a way to stable the portal between Earth 1 and Earth 2.

I walk into the room where the 'portal' is and I stand next to Cisco, who was staring at Caitlin and Jay for who knows how long now.

"Barry's not the only one I wanna keep safe." Jay said stepping closer to Caitlin.

Caitlin gave the biggest,most adorable smile to him, I haven't seen that smile since Ronnie had passed... I'm glad she's moving on and feels better.

"Oh dear lord, just kiss already." Cisco teased. "Ugh,the thirst is real."

I punched Cisco in the arm for interrupting them.

"Is everything alright?" Caitlin said awkwardly.

"Yeah, I keep checking but it's all quiet on the meta human front. Hey, you think Zoom decided to take Christmas off?" Cisco said looking at me with narrow eyes and rubbing his arm.

"What's Christmas?" Jay said confused.

"Oh! Uh...Well its this holiday we have, where we cut down trees and sing songs to celebrate the birth of a baby 2,000 years ago." She walked into the cortex with us following her. "The Romans killed him so we give each other gifts."

"That your explanation?" I said leaning against the wall.

"I know what Christmas is." Jay said stepping closer and smiling at caitlin.

"Oh right, of course. um... you know Joe and Barry and Iris are having people over for Christmas eve than they said we can invite whoever we want..." she said shyly.

Looking at how well Jay and Caitlin are getting along made me miss Lenny...but I am moving on. I can not let that drag me down, me and Leonard will never work out, sadly.

Jay and Caitlin were looking at each other awkwardly.

"She wants you at the party!" Cisco shouted from the computer he was sitting at. "This is so painful, come on Viv. Have you guys seen harry? " Cisco said heading out of the cortex with me behind him.

"Uh, no I told him to rest." Caitlin told Cisco.

"Well, we're gonna leave you two alone." I said walking towards the exit.

"I'm gonna go find harry." Cisco said turning around.

"Holy hannah!" Cisco said almost running into Harry. "Hi."

"Hi." Harry said in his regular non emotional voice.

"Everything ok?" Cisco asked him.

"Sure, why wouldn't it be?" Harry said clearly annoyed.

"why wouldn't it be?" Cisco mimicked Harry.

*******

The.next morning I woke up from a text. It was Saturday so I didn't have to work.

S.T.A.R. Labs. Now. - B

I groaned and dragged myself out of bed.

When I got to S.T.A.R. Labs' cortex room, I saw all the screens have Mardon's, trickster's, and the one and only Leonard Snart mugshot on them.

I walked in and heard Caitlin say. "There is 3 of them and one of you I don't like those odds."

"And i'm not going to be any help without my speed." Jay said frustrated.

Barry turned and saw my shocked face.

"Hey viv..." Barry said rubbing his neck.

"He broke out again didn't he?" I said stepping up to one of the screens.