Chapter 6

Its been 6 weeks since me and Leonard Have kissed and we hardly ever talk.I've only seen him twice since than. He would show up, check up on me,have a nice conversation, and leave again.

I'm waiting outside of Jitters for Iris to come pick me up, so we can have lunch, and Lenny pulls up in a car.

"Need a ride?" He said rolling down his window.

I smile. "I'm actually suppose to be having lunch with Iris."

He motioned with his hand for me to come with him. "Come on. Call her or something, say you had a change of plans."

"Hmmm...fine." I say opening the car door.

When I got in,closed the door, and put my seatbelt on with a sigh. Lenny, who was watching me the entire time, chuckled and said. "Ready?"

"I think so." I said looking around at his car.

**********

Lenny pulls up next to a place called, "Saints & Sinners Diner and Bar."

We walk inside and I see some pool tables to the right of the entrance,I see the bar with a lady with purple hair managing it, and I see some booths along side of the right wall

We sit down at the closest booth to the exit.

He sat on one side I sat on the other.

"Gee, how romantic." I said sarcastically.

"Aye, this is my favorite place in this city." He said taking off his black leather jacket.

The purple haired girl from the bar came up to us with a notepad. "Hey Snart, want the usual?"

"Yeah, and let me get a beer with it." He said looking up at her

She turned toward me. "Got a new girlfriend Len?"

"Not yet." He said winking at me.

"What would you like to order than?" She said still looking at me.

"Oh.. I will just take a ham sand which, please." I said awkwardly.

"Anything to drink?"

"Coke." I said.

"Okay. I will be back with your guys food and drinks in a bit." She said and walked away.

"The usual? I guess you come here..a lot" I said looking around.

"Yeah well, only place where I feel comfortable at." He said leaning on the table.

I leaned torwards him. "Well, you can be comfortable around me."

He was leaning in for a kiss, when two plates were smacked in the middle of us and the waitress said. "That'll be $14.45"

He leaned back in frustration and took out his wallet and handed her $20. "Keep the change."