Chapter 2

I know the photo doesn't match the story but Wentworth is so cute so its OK :)
n our way to CCPD Iris kept asking all sorts of questions about the blue eyed man.

"So...!" She says to me in excitement.
"What?" I say as if I Dont know what she's talking about.
"What's his name?!" Iris practically yelled at me.
" its.... I-I Dont know...I forgot to ask." I say looking down.
"Well I'm gonna call him pretty till you find out his name tomorrow." She says stopping at a red light.
I look at her "what makes your think he's going to come tomorrow."
"He's going to be their" she says so assuringly.
"It doesn't matter anyways. Not like I care." I say trying to play it off. Iris punches me in the arm. "You've been eyeing him all week! You like him."
"I Dont even know him!" I say rubbing my arm. Even though I knew I liked him..like a lot.
"I will be honest with you though. I feel like I've seen him before, like on TV or even a newspaper even? I Dont know maybe its nothing." She says pulling into a parking space at CCPD.

*****************

After work I went to bed with the thought of the blue eyed man (or what Iris referred him as pretty) in my head. I couldn't get him out. No matter how hard I tried. I finally dozed off after what seemed like hours of me laying in bed.

*****************
I woke up and realized that I was late. I quickly got dressed in my work clothes and left. It was Wednesday so I had to be up earlier that day because that's the day that I open the shop up in the mornings. I ran up to Jitters front door and got my keys hurrying I didn't notice. The blue eyed man standing there waiting, after I unlocked the door I heard his neutral, but yet attractive voice saying "Running a bit late today hu?"

I look at him and sigh "you're here a Little early today hu?"

He smirks and says " I have some where to be today just wanted to stop and say hi before I go."
"Yeah and where's that?" I say while motioning him to come inside.
"Can't say." He responds while leaning over the counter.
"OK than mystery man, can I at least know your name?" I say while turning on some of our coffee makers.
He laughs. "Oh that's right..you have yet to know my name."
I walk over to the counter where he was leaning over, waiting for him to answer, he didn't blink so I decided it would be a staring contest. After what seemed to be forever. He finally blinked.
"Ah! Guess you win..this time" he smirked. " Names Leonard." He says while holding out his hand. I shake his hand.
"Nice to meet you Leonard" we are still holding each others hands when his watch went off.
He turned off his watch and looked back up at me and sighed. "Well that's my cue. See you around Vivian." He walked out the door while Iris was coming in. She saw him and looked back at me mouthing words I couldn't make out and pointing torwards him. She took my hand and sat me down at the closest table.
"So did you get his name?"
"I did." With the biggest smile on my face.
"What is it?!" She shouted.
"Its Leonard." I said screaming on the inside.
"Oh.. I was hoping for a more of an attractive name.. Oh well!" She said in disappointment. " Come on we gotta open up the store." She yanked me away.

*****************
It was noon when Barry and Eddie came in to take us for lunch. When I walked over there while Iris was still gathering her things. I heard Barry and Eddie talking about a heist that involved a diamond that happened that morning. Normally I wouldn't care and minded my own business but Eddie was holding a folder that had a picture of a mugshot, I only caught a glimpse of it.

"Eddie, can I see that real quick." I asked.
He looked at me doubtfully. "You know we can't discuss a live ongoing police investigation with you guys."
I looked at him sternfully. " Come on. Who am I going to tell? You guys are my only friends".
Barry says in agreement. "Thats true. Vivian doesn't have that much friends." He says sipping his green tea.
Eddie says " Fine." And handed me the folder. I opened it and to my surprise I see Leonard's mugshot with his full background and crimes he's committed.

Barry saw my reaction and asked "Vivian, you okay? Do you know him?" "No, its just, I forget how bad people can actually be

"No, its just, I forget how bad people can actually be." I lied. I handed the folder back to Eddie.
Iris comes up behind me. "Okay, ready!"

Hey guys! This ones a little longer hope you like it! :) I also put a small reference from when Wentworth was on prison break its when T-bag called him pretty on prison break in case you guys didn't catch that.