Teen Wolf (+ TVD) imagines an...

By covetingsins

So yeah, I thought I would be fun to write some of my own imagines of the teen wolf characters. I'll be addin... More

Imagines and preferences
Your name for him
His name for you
Your songs
Who your related to
What you are
Your favorite place to go
How you met
Pickup lines they use on you
Your first date
Your favorite movies
PDA
His things you wear
Where he likes to kiss you
Your quotes
Your favorite books
Would you rather
Tv shows you watch
Horoscope #1
Horroscope #2
Horoscope #3
Horroscope #4
Horroscope #5
Favorite superhero
Favorite restraunts
Your favorite Taylor Swift song
Favorite Nicholas Sparks movie
Favorite kind of music
Favorite character from the TMR books
Which guy hes jealous of
Which girls your jealous of
What he gets you for your birthday
Sleeping beauty: Liam imagine
Flashlight- Scott imagine
Mean: Liam imagine
House of Memories - Stefan imagine
Home - Jeremy imagine
Tags

Mine- Liam Imagine

2.2K 59 3
By covetingsins

Tick Tock Tick Tock

I was sitting in history class waiting for the day to finally end. But class couldn't go by any slower. I was more then ready to see Liam. "Alright, class is dismissed".

Those are the words I wanted to hear all day, like music to my ears. I quickly rushed out of the classroom. Right when someone grabbed my wrist.

"Luke?" I ask quietly. "McKenna, hey! How are you?" He asked, sounding a little too cheerful, I could tell there was something else there. "Great, but I really-". I start but he cuts me off and grabs my wrist tighter, but not enough to hurt.

"Please listen." He says calmly. "I want to go on a date with you..... Because I love you". I smile slightly. I think it's cute, how he thinks I'd leave Liam.

"You can ditch Liam and I can go out with you" He says winking, Making me subtly roll my eyes. "NO!" I hear someone yell, it was Liam. My eyes widen, the poor unsuspecting victim that was standing right beside me.

"I'm afraid she's mine, and she's coming with me" Liam says. Before I knew what was happening, Luke punched him in the stomach. Liam quickly retaliated by punching him in the nose.

"GUYS, STOP!" I manage to get out, standing in between them, holding out my arms. "I'm sorry Luke ,but I'm dating Liam." I apologize, glancing at Liam.

"Whatever" Luke says angrily then stomped away. "Let's go to your house" I say, smiling. "And eat ice cream, and watch people play football!" I say playfully. "That's my girl" Liam smirked as he hooked his elbow with mine.

And now I know for sure that this love is mine. And I would never get rid of it.

[for @voidbrett , I hope you like it 😊. Co-written by SlayArgent ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
13.3M 415K 78
"Sierra, you go with Harry Styles." I raised up my head at the words, giving my teacher an incredulous glance. "Do I really have to?" Was the only th...
54.2M 1.1M 41
Leila lived with her pack all her life. It was until she was forced into an arranged marriage that she ran away from home. She turned into a rogue an...
931K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.