He's Mine

By fallingvp_

"Amely why are you running from me again?" "Just - just leave me alone Coy." He was infront of me in flash. ... More

He's Mine
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Heeeey
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter TwentyOne
Chapter TwentyTwo.
Chapter Twenty Three

Chapter Fifteen

4.5K 217 3
By fallingvp_

After taking a shower I pulled on some high socks and boy shorts and Coys button down. Apparently he went shopping for me and surprisingly he didnt only by me what I like to call stripper clothes. If you catch my drift.

I made my way downstairs sleepy and hungry. I leaned in the entrance of the kitchen watching him cook me mystery food since I didnt know what it was but it smelled delicious.

The bell rung and I went to get it.

Opening the door Ken stood infront of me surprised to see me.

"Is Coy uh here?"

"In the kitchen." I said opening the door. He walked in the kitchen and I closed the front door. I was walking upstairs when Coy called me.

I groaned goin to the kitchen.

"That wolf in your home , you know him?"

"Marcus? No hes weird, very weird why though?."

"Because alot is going on with packs and not only that a few very important assets are missing from a royal family."

"There last names?"

"Revere."

"Oh." I shrugged. "Cant help."

"Any updates report to me." Coy told Ken. Ken nodded to me then Coy then he left.

"Hungry?" Coy asked smirking.

"Of course."

We ate stirfry chicken and rice then the cake and now here we are laying in bed. My head on his chest and his arm wrapped around my waist with my leg wrapped around his waist. One of his thumbs draw circles in my stomach while the other draws cirlcles in my thigh.

I sighed closing my eyes falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 25.8K 19
"You are mine and belong to no one else" he sneered in my face "You're wrong" I mumbled turning my head away "You are my toy and I use you when I wa...
42K 2.1K 48
His heart was the key to his love. His heart was a wonderful broken place. His heart was mine and my heart was his. The problem was how long were we...
1.3M 39.7K 33
*Extract from Badass Rogue* I aimed for his neck but he turned me around, tangling his body with mine. Frustrated, I elbowed his face and I backed th...
2.9K 124 30
~Cover by me~ WARNING: I created this book years ago so it is a bit um cringy I am working on a new version of it called "Midnight Rose" if you'd be...