Chapter Seventeen

"No, No! Stop I wont tell anyone I promise."

"Shut up Erica!" I said smacking her.

Her lip trembled as she held her cheek. I shook my head and grabbed her hand and pulled her deeper into the woods.

"What are you going to do to me?"

"Look, Im not going to kill you , ill turn you."

"But I thought only vampires can turn people."

"I cant tell you what im going to do to you im just going to do it alright just be quiet okay?"

Of lessons my parents taught me. It is once a human finds out you have two choices kill them or turn them.

Not all werewolves can turn people into one of us. They dont all have the power and strength to. So it is left to High alphas and the royal blooded.

After doing what I was suppose to I chained her to a tree.

"Where you going!" She shreiked

"To bed."

"And just leave me out here!"

"Uh, yeah. No one will come I marked all around here anyone comes over here you would have already shifted."

"What?!"

"I still have the option to kill you , right now thats what your pushing toward. Stop asking questions. When you fully shift youll break those chains. When you do youll come to wherever I am. Dont worry youll be fine."

"Stay , please."

"It doesnt work like that... Ill see you in twelve hours."

I walked away hearing her scream in pain meaning her shifting has began. I sighed walking back to the foster home.

"Where have you been!?" Coy asked once I stepped in my room.

"I had to do something."

"So you block your scent so I couldnt find you."

"Yes."

He growled lowly. "Why do you smell like , Him."

"Coy leave me alone right now." I groaned kicking my shoes off and getting in bed.

"No why do you smell like him? Why does your room smell like him and what happened to your door?"

"Coy stop asking me questions." I growled getting under the covers.

"Trouble in paradise?" Marcus taunted in the doorway. I growled at him throwing the covers off of me.