Chapter TwentyTwo.

The sun was setting as we stepped into view of the pack house. Beautiful toddlers and kids ran around laughing while teenagers laughed about something completely different. They bowed to me and Coy and I smiled at them walking into the house. I was surprised there were three floors. With at least Twenty doors on each floor. It was huge and so many pack members. Everyone was everywhere but one they seen me and Coy all of their actions stopped they looked at us and bowed.

I smiled. I couldn't do anything other than smile as I held Coys hand. We opened what seemed like a back door but we entered a big hall instead where there was a stage and food. I felt like I was going to prom. This room seemed way bigger than a school gymnasium though.

We walked up to the stage and sat down in two tall chairs. Erica never leaving my side.

"It's a ceremonial dance for the alphas of the pack." He told me as the pack started entering and once everyone was in the door closed.

Coy stood pulling me to the front of the stage with him.

"As all of you know I've found my mate." The crowd applauded. "Storm Pack say hello to you Luna Amely." I smiled and waved at them they all froze. Coy looked at me with his jaw dropped.

"Your eyes." He said breathlessly.

"No your eyes." I said caressing his face forgetting the pack there.

"Ones green , ones blue." I said watching as the colors took over his once brown eyes.

"Yours too." He slid both his hand in mine pulling me closer to him he laid a sweet kiss on my lips and at that moment I felt a complete rush of energy flood through me and I gripped Coys hand as he gripped mine. I felt completely powerful and it was just beautiful. This felt surreal.

His lips never left mine and I never wanted them too.

He pulled away with sudden realization. "Your royal blooded , you marked me today our eyes changed because of the power of both our wolves." He said smiling at me. He pecked my lips again.

"Storm Pack your beautiful Luna Amely." He said picking me up bridal style. They all applauded and wooed. I never in my life felt so important.

"And before I forget we have a new edition to the pack Amelys sister Erica." They clapped for her too.

"Now lets celebrate!" He said and music came on. I walked around shaking hands and talking and meeting the pack. They weren't as bad as I thought. They were actually welcoming and calm and funny.

"Wait so your really royal blooded?"

I nodded. A small group of girls are sitting around me asking me questions. "Yes."

"Usually royal blooded dont find their mates and take someone else's."p

"True but it's not like that with me Coy found me and accepted me as his mate and I wasn't going anywhere even if he rejected me. He was mine whether he liked it or not." They giggled.

"Your eyes are cool." One of the girl said grabbing my hands I smiled holding her little hand. She sat her self in my lap. She had to be like six.

"They change colors a lot but now I guess mine and Coys eyes are now green and blue."

"That's really cool." One of the teens said.

"Yes." I said standing holding the girl.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Luna." She said smiling.

"Hey Luna you know your going to be a Luna one day , your name is very special as a mater fact your my princess you all are my princesses and you know what my princesses get?"

"What?"

"A shopping spree next Saturday and a sleep over with me." I said and they laughed and clapped there hands.

"Now go have fun dance and party see you next Saturday." I said letting Luna down. They ran into the crowd.

"Omg there are some seriously cute guys here!" Erica said walking to me.

I shook my head. "You can't date them." I scolded.

"Duh I do have a mate."

"Wait who?"

She locked eyes with Chris and he smiled at her. "How'd you know? I asked.

"On the couch when he touched me."

I smiled. "I'm happy for you guys." I said smiling at her. "Now go to your mate before you get yourself in trouble." I said and she walked to him laughing. He whispered something in her ear then they were gone.

I laughed as I went up in the air. Coy tickled me and I laughed he turned me around.

"Your so beautiful." He said holding me up the way you hold a baby up staring up at them with your arms extended.

I smiled down at him feeling completely captured in his stare. No one was around. It was just me and him he smiled up at me.

"I love you." He said standing me in front of him.

"I love you too." I said pecking his lips. And I do love him with all I have.