Chapter Fifteen

After taking a shower I pulled on some high socks and boy shorts and Coys button down. Apparently he went shopping for me and surprisingly he didnt only by me what I like to call stripper clothes. If you catch my drift.

I made my way downstairs sleepy and hungry. I leaned in the entrance of the kitchen watching him cook me mystery food since I didnt know what it was but it smelled delicious.

The bell rung and I went to get it.

Opening the door Ken stood infront of me surprised to see me.

"Is Coy uh here?"

"In the kitchen." I said opening the door. He walked in the kitchen and I closed the front door. I was walking upstairs when Coy called me.

I groaned goin to the kitchen.

"That wolf in your home , you know him?"

"Marcus? No hes weird, very weird why though?."

"Because alot is going on with packs and not only that a few very important assets are missing from a royal family."

"There last names?"

"Revere."

"Oh." I shrugged. "Cant help."

"Any updates report to me." Coy told Ken. Ken nodded to me then Coy then he left.

"Hungry?" Coy asked smirking.

"Of course."

We ate stirfry chicken and rice then the cake and now here we are laying in bed. My head on his chest and his arm wrapped around my waist with my leg wrapped around his waist. One of his thumbs draw circles in my stomach while the other draws cirlcles in my thigh.

I sighed closing my eyes falling asleep.