Chapter Five

Four full classes of teachers nonstop talking and the whispering of the students. Im glad it lunch time. I sat down at the table in the middle but more to the right since it was empy and the caf is already full. I sat down leaning back in my seat. 

I looked around. I shook my head then grabbed dug in my bag pulling out a cupcake. I bit into it then it was snatched out of my hand. I furrowed my eye brows then tilted my head back looked back into thos pretty brown eyes. He pecked my lips then sat across from me. 

"Wheres your food?" He asked.

I growled at him. "You ate it."

He chuckled. "Cupcakes arent food Amely."

"Mhm." I said digging in my bag and pulling another one out and biting into it. I finished it  and ate another one.

I dug in my bag for another one but Coy snatched it. "Eat." He pushed me his tray.

"I dont want pizza Coy." I whined.

"You just ate three cupcakes im not gonna sit here and let you eat all off thiss." He said digging through my bag.

"Why not?"

"Because im your ma-boyfriend." 

I rolled my eyes and pushed the tray towards him. 

"Amely." He said warningly.

"Coy." I copied.

"Just one bite , please thats all im asking."

I sighed and took a bite of the pizza.

"Thank you" He said taking a cupcake out my bag and eating it.

"Prick." I mumbled finishing his pizza.

"Feisty arent we?"

I growled so only he could hear. He chuckled  shaking his head.

After lunch my day went from quiet like me quiet not saying a word to last period where im like. 

"You babboon looking ass nappy headed bitch!" Yeahp she pissed me off and I couldnt hold it. Its not like she was looking at me the wrong way like she did this morning when I bumped here accidently while text walking. She actually had the nerve to try and tell me about myself like bitch ...'

She stepped in my face .

"Nappy headed? Never that and babboon looking never that either you know how many guys in this school would die to have me?"

"It depends on how many guys already  had you and passed you around the court bounced you like a ball and dunked ya ass when the game was over."

"Who the hell do you think you are you think just because your!-" She yelled realising what she was about to say...."New here that you can act all high and mighty you dont know me."

"Nope dont know you dont care yo no go away your breath smells like ten cans of bounce that ass." I said making the class laugh.

She growled so only I could hear her. Damn she wolves. I like those better then I like people! (NOT REALLY)