Chapter Twenty Three

"Luna." Coy whispered in my ear. I opened one eye looking at him smiling I closed it trying not to smile.

His hand slowly slid over my waist as he climbed on top of me straddling my waist.

"Luna." He whispered in my ear again nibbling on it. He pressed his lips behind my ear.

I giggled from all the tingles that ran through my body.

I opened my eyes looking into Coys the color was absolutely breath taking. I caressed his face cupping his cheek in my hand.

"Baby I been trying to wake you up forever."Coy mumbled glancing down at my lips sliding his hand to my hip

"Im just tired I've been so exhausted. " I admitted. Leaning my weight forward rolling us so that he was on his back. I lay now on his chest with my chin on top of my hands looking at him. He slid his hands to my ass drawing circles in my lower back.

"I been needing you."

"For what?, I dont really do anything but clean , cook , and sleep."

"Yeah and before you were always with me telling me pros and cons of my choices , calming me down and you know just in my office with me."

"I sometimes feel like I'm distracting you."

"I mean yeah you do but come on baby your gorgeous and I love your company your my Luna and your always suppose to be by my side when I go to the pack house everyone asks for you baby. They love you and they don't even know you and they want to know you."

I took a second to take in what he said. "Alright I'll be around more if there's always a place for me to sleep."

He chuckled. " Of course anything for my Queen."

"I love you my King."

"I love you too - Now give your king a goodmorning kiss."

I smiled leaning up I pressed my lips to his cheek he made a face at me. So I kissed the corner of his lips . He made another face at me making me laugh.

He smirked rolling me on my back holding my hips. 

"Now let's try this again." He mumbled against my lips he pressed his lips to mine in a soft kiss. Once , twice more then he slipped his tongue in my mouth. I softly bit his lip .

"Who told you to kiss me?"

"I can kiss you if I want to." He said pressing his lips to mine again. "I can do other things I know you like too." He mumble against my lips playing with the band of my laced boy shorts

"Come on baby if we don't get up now we'll never get out the bed." I whined

"I have no problem with that." He mumbled laying kisses along my chest .

"It's Saturday the girls are supposed to be coming over." I mumbled trying to lift him up.

"We'll go get them later baby." He said sliding his hand in my boy shorts  I moaned arching my back as he continued his trail of kisses.

.      .      .

"Which one?" I asked holding up the dresses.

"Neither ."

"Why?"

"Both take to long to take off of you."

"Coy." I whined walking to the mirror half naked holding the black dress that zipped in the back and strapped in the front. Then I put the black and gold dress to my body that had a chain in the front , both were skin tight dresses.