It's Highschool! Hell, or Par...

By Zeelee-Vallen

Hinata is shy and quiet, but undoubtedly philosophical. Though, she rarely let's people know that side of her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 7

511 38 19
By Zeelee-Vallen

"So, how long have you been painting?" Sasori asked, his intense grey eyes on her. Nervous, she fiddled with her paints and brushes. Why was he talking to her? They never talked to anyone, other then eachother!

"For... a-a few years now..." She answered, lowing her head when she stuttered. Blasted speech impediment!

"I could hook you up with a buyer, if you'd like?" Deidara said, chuckling when she accidentally dropped her brush. Her gaze shot to him, her lip unwillingly quivering when she found him watching her. "What?" She put down her items, and placed her hands on her lap, her blush growing steadily. How ungraceful of her.

"I... I am fine, thank you." Her voice quivered, making her blush even harder.

"Come-on~" Deidara sang as snaked his arm around her shoulders, making her freeze. "We artist gotta' stick together!" He deep chuckle was way to close to her ear. She was sure she would look like a tomato at this point.

"Deidara, you are going to kill the poor thing." Sasori's voice was nonchalant, making the dialect very odd. But it was true, she was starting to hyperventilate. Her chest was starting to raise and fall rapidly, and her breaths short.

"Whoops..." He took his arm off her, but it did not stop the anxiety. These two boys were top-notch artists! Why talk to her? She only painted for a hobby.

Not to mention, the Akatsuki didn't really accosiate outside of the Akatsuki. Let alone them. She had been in the same art class as them for weeks, and never once seen them talk to anyone.

Yet here they were, both acting like this was a normal thing to be chatting with her.

She needed to escape. Fight or flight response ordered her to flee. Before her brain shut down.

"I... I'm sorry, I must go!" She stuffed her paints in her bag faster than she could say Deidara. She didn't even roll up her painting, instead she flew out of the class.

"Oh look... You scared her."

"No I didn't, un!"

So much for showing her art at the end of class.

XxxxXXxXxxxx

She spent way too time in the café with Sakura. It was already dark! She stared outside, her eyes wide. Time passed by way to Quick, now Neji was going to be pissed. He always had to know where she was.

"I can walk you home if you'd like?" Sakura poked her playfully. Hinata smiled at the girl before shaking her head. Sakura was a blackbelt in three different martial arts, and was a professional fighter. She was a busy girl. It was rare for her to get a chance to hang out. That's why when the text came after her daring escape from art class, she happy accepted.

"I can do it... See you later." She stepped outside into the dark, leaving the warm cafe. The wind was cold, and kept picking up. Thank goodness her sweater was so warm. She began the walk, peering into the dark alleys as she passed them. She was in a rather shady part of the district, but the cafe had such good food.

Her house was only five blocks from the café, so nothing should ha-

"Bitch."

Or not.

She cursed her luck as Hidan stepped infront of her, coming from the darkness of an alley. His face, although dully lit, was swollen and bruised. It made him look even more sinister as he stalked closer.

"What do you think you're doing, whore?" Hidan's grin was feral. She tried to step past him, but he wouldn't let her. "Probably making some home runs, eh slut?" She stared at him wide eyed. What blasphemy! "I bet you're only a good girl in school, hm?" She shrunk back when he leaned in, his purple eyes looking her over. The wind blew, the stench of alcohol coming from him in droves. It made her shrink back further.

"Please... Leave me alone..." Perhaps she should have taken Sakura's offer. And her phone would only anger him.

"No, I think I need some pay back for earlier." He gripped her wrist hard. Oh no... She quivered, digging her heels into the ground.

He pulled her harshly, practically dragging her into the alley.

"Le....Let me go!" She wimperd.

"Fucking good luck with that, no bitches around to hear you." He drug her deeper and deeper into the alley. Why... Why her? Her lip quivered, tears filling her eyes. She watched enough movies to know what was going to happen. Tears began to fill her eyes. No, she wouldn't let that happen! She would escape. But how? He was alot stronger then her. She knew martial arts, but he was known to be a ruthless fighter. He could easily overpower her.

Next was stairs, rugged rotten ones. They looked like they would break at any moment. Ontop the stairs was one lonely metal door. The steel was stained and bent, slightly hanging off the hinges. Hidan kicked the door open, there was no lock.

Inside made her gasp. Dirty. It was a small little space with a stained mattress on the floor. It looked like the person tried to keep the place clean, but the stains in the floor wouldn't come out. The walls were yellowed and falling apart, black eating them to nothing. There was a fridge, but it dod no look reliable. There was no oven, just a portable stove top.

Was... This where he lived?

Hidan let go of her wrist, then plopped down on the bed. Why did he let her go?

"Sad, isn't it?" She stared, his tone was completely different. He looked different, too. He had his shoulders squared, his eyes showing intelligence. He took a drink of beer, his eyes not leaving her. She no longer felt malice coming from him, so her fear died along with her plans of escape.

"I...I..." She shifted, her voice not coming out.

"Yes, this is where I live." He shook his head, his eyes closing as he laid back. "I bet you never guessed, hey?" She shook her head, her eyes unable to leave him. He wasn't using profanity, and there was no malice. It was his mask. She quivered. He was like her, hiding behind a mask.

"I thought... Your... Dad..." Her voice choked.

"He is." Hidan's purple eyes found hers. They were solemn, it made her heart quench. Did she know nothing? All her years of watching, learning, but she knew nothing. "He abandoned me three years ago, left me to the streets. I had to adapt to live." He patted the bed next to him. In fear of being rude, she sat. He smiled, a rather genuine one. It shocked her.

"I..." She tried to start, but she was cut off by him.

"Don't pity me, I am more then that." Hidan chuckled, his lips twitching into a rather cruel smile. It looked more like the mask he wore, now. "We all have to survive somehow." Her sneered, taking another sip of beer. He held one out to her, and she quickly shook her head no. "Suit yourself." He shrugged, tossing the can towards the shifty fridge.

This man... Was not what she expected.

"This reminds me of a quote... 'Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them - that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.' By Lao Tzu..." She smiled at him. "You... I would never have guessed." Carefully, she reached out and put her hand on his. They were alike, in some way. She felt kinship with him.

"I..." He paused, looking to her hand on his, before shifting so he held her hand instead. Then, he looked to her eyes again. "I am sorry for earlier." She smiled when he gripped her hand tight. Hidan was so different than she could ever imagine. His purple eyes looked to the door, then back to her.

"I think you should go." Her eyes widend. But.. She only just became friends with him. She kind of... Wanted to talk more. Being kindred, she wished to learn more of him. "The darker it gets, more bad people come out." Suddenly his grin became dark, it was the masked Hidan again. "Much like me."  He growled, rather sadistically. Her gaze lowerd, to where their hands were intertwined.

Hands.

Holding.

Lover like!

She blushed ten shades of red as she drew back. Flailing, she fell over. Oh gods, she was clutsy. She blushed harder, hiding her face in her hands.

A slight chuckle came from Hidan, making her peek out. It was non-masked Hidan again. His smile was not sadistic, but amused.

He then held a hand out to her, to which she shyly took. He helped her up, much like a proper gentleman. She smiled at him, her face still uncontrollably red. She was decently comfortable with him. Perhaps, it was because they both hid who they were. She felt a connection, for lack of a proper word.

"Right." She nodded, looking to the door.

Suddenly, it was masked Hidan again, and he was on-top of her, straddling her as he pushed he down. She gasped in surprise, it all happened so fast. It was clear he could easily overpower her.

He put his hands on either side of her head, his face closing in as he hovered above her. An intimidating tactic. It worked. She felt her stomach twist, and her heart fasten. "Don't fucking tell anyone, whore." She blinked at his harsh language. Of course he would swear, he was playing his outer character. Slowly, she nodded. Then, it was un-masked Hidan, who helped her up gently. She was going to get whiplash with all his sudden changes. "I'll walk you part of the way. As long as no one sees me." It was very kind of him to offer, so she took it. She had enough adventure for today.

She needed to ask him, though. It would eat her otherwise.

"May I ask why you showed me?" It was surprising when she used her confident voice, something only Sasuke heard, and sometimes Gaara. It was a rare side she rarely felt comfortable showing.

Hidan shuffled, putting his hands in his pockets as they reached the bottom of the stairs. He looked down the alley, before back to her. He wore a genuine look of concern in his eyes as he said his next words. "I felt bad."

Hinata blinked.

That was.... Strangely cute.

Hidan's eyes flashed above her, his masked character taking over suddenly.

"Don't fucking talk to me, you whore!" He growled at her, his eyes burning. Wow, he was such a good actor. But.. why? She blinked, taking a step back as he raised his hand at her. Was he going to hit her? Why?

"What the hell are you doing?" She turned, suddenly aware of the new presence. There stood none other than Itachi. His eyes glowed red, his shoulders firm as he stalked towards them. She knew that look from Sasuke. He was pissed. Those glowing red eyes trailed along her form, before focusing on her wrist.

She looked down to her wrist. There was an angry red mark where Hidan grabbed her earlier.

Oh.

"I told you to leave her alone." Itachi suddenly swooped her into his arms, making her blanche as he held her bridal style. His body was warm, and firm as he held her against him. All the blood she had suddenly went to her head, making her dizzy.

Why did things keep happening today?

Itachi's arms were too much for her. Being pressed up against his well-toned body... She fainted.

Of all times, she fainted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
528K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...