Chapter 5

XxxXXX CrimsonNight's POVxxxXX

He smirked at his phone. PaleMoon was such a interesting girl. He raised his head, his gaze finding he teacher, somewhat expecting her to be teaching something.

But no, the busty woman was eyeing him hungrily, dipping her chest forward when she noticed him looking. He sighed, choosing to ignore her once again.

This was normal for him. Being an Uchiha was a contributor. But so was his bad boy status by being with the Akatsuki. It was not easy being Itachi.

The woman population was so annoying. They tended to swoon over him, not even the teachers were safe.

All except PaleMoon. He found her interesting, ever since she first appeared in the schools chat room. She was asking questions no one their age would even think of. Of course, all the other dim-minded people in the chat room started to bully her.

A small grin lifted his lips. He questioned who she was, and how she would be. Would she be as spunky as her online persona? Would she be as beautiful as he imagined? He did try hack into her computer once, to see if he could figure out who she was. But... To his surprise she had great security. So the mystery remained.

She did keep her identity in rather tight lockdown. It added to her mystery, and her allure. Most girls would be boasting about their brains, or about how they were so smart. Yet, she took no credit.

Big white eyes lashed in his mind.

Hinata.

Itachi blinked, it was a surprise for her to cross his mind. Sure, he knew the girl for years, but not well enough to dwell on her.

She was so small and fragile, with the way she shook when Hidan yelled. Her big doe eyes, watering with fear as Hidan approached.

It was amazing that Sasuke was able to be friends with her, he was a brash child. He was the unruly type that liked to push people away, yet she stayed. Both her and Naruto, all from the time of kindergarten.

The fact she was gentle must have caught Sasuke off guard, but must have been enough to keep him interested. He too had the Uchiha problem of swooning girls, and fanclubs. Yet, somehow, they had an innocent friendship that spanned years. Honestly, he was surprised that the girl lasted so long. He was sure someone was going to eat her up by now.

His little brother probably protected her, and kept her her from being eaten. The girl made him want to protect her as well, with those doe-like eyes and petite frame.

The way her small body shook when Hidan was yelling at her made his heart twist. Before he knew it, he was blocking Hidan from her. He too, found it to be a surprise.

Either way, he went along with it and protected her.

When she thanked him, it was definitely the most fascinating interaction he had with her. Her soft voice almost made him want to hold her, comfort her.

Such a deadly woman.

It would be a crime for him to look upon such an innocent person, with his dirty and corrupt gaze. Yet those curves she hid, and those pink kissable lips.

A deadly woman indeed.