Two Reflections (Alren)

Par missmovinon5

Lauren is a 19 year old girl from Miami. Leaving behind her sabbatical year, she's ready to live a new experi... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
A/N
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (Part 1)
Chapter 10 (Part 2)
Chapter 10 (part 3)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Part 1)
Chapter 12 (Part 2)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (part 1)
Chapter 15 (Part 2)
Chapter 16
Not an update
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Not an update
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Part 1)
Chapter 23 (Part 2)
Chapter 23 (Part 3)
Epilogue
Thanks
Sequel
Wattys 2016

Chapter 13

1K 50 192
Par missmovinon5

Mikey's POV

"How long has it been by now? Almost 3 weeks? This makes no sense at all, absolutely not. They can't just don't talk to each other, it's stupid. Have you seen Lauren? Because I have. She practically lives here now....and let me tell you she ain't right. She's fucking messed up. She's being getting wasted like every single day, that's too much, and it's me who is saying this. And don't let me start with her affairs....she's out of control; You see, I don't know Ally that much...but from what I've seen she doesn't look she's doing fine either. She looks sad and not as bright as she usually is. They just have to fucking sit their asses down and have a good talk. They can't be fighting forever, they can't be apart. They need each other, they love each other"

I just let all my thoughts out. That's how I've been seeing this situation lately. I really care about Lauren, she's my friend. And she's going down without brakes. It's time to do something or else she would get worse.

"Woow....you are totally right. I didn't know you were like that deep..." Dinah said kind of impressed.

"Thanks....I guess" I furrowed my brows confused. "They are friends, they are best friends they can't be without each other....they need to fix this"

"You see, Ally is super scared to even try; what Lauren said hurt her bad and she's afraid it'll become more personal next time. She still talks to her like, you know, basic stuff when she sees her" Dinah explained me concerned.

"Well, Lauren doesn't fuck with that shit. If Ally wants to talk to her she should just go straight for it, she is losing her time otherwise" I really know by now how Lauren's mind works.

"Listen, I'm neutral here, Ok? Both of them are my friends, but is Lauren who crossed the line a bit..." Dinah said trying to make me understand the whole situation.

"Maybe, but she is not the one to apologize for who she is..." I shrugged.

"True...." Dinah said scratching her head thoughtful "Can I see her?"

"She passed out like a couple of hours ago. Yep, it is 10 am now....better not ask....I won't disturb her. She's super grumpy lately, I don't want her to come after you, I will handle her" I shot half a smile at Dinah.

"Will you text me whatever it happens?" Dinah asked.

"Sure" I stated.

She hugged me goodbye. I'm sorry she came here to see Lauren, but for her own sake it's better to let her sleep.

"Wait, Dinah!!" She turned around. "Is Ally seeing someone or what?"

"What a gossip you are!, not that I know.... Well, there's this guy..." She admitted

"The baby –face I've seen her with? That one with the guitar and the dull songs..." I said disgusted.

"He goes to her church....and just for the record he's cute" Dinah added.

"Cute? Cute!!!???" I felt outraged. "No guy in the world wants to be cute, you wanna be manly and sexy, and dangerous.....and you know what?? Ally and he just don't match; just like you wouldn't. The goodie-goodies as you two belong with someone as Lauren or as me"

"Excuse me??? You wish you were like me" She said with sass.

"Duh....I will touch myself all day long if I were you...." I said rubbing my imaginary boobs with a smirk on my face.

"You're disgusting"

"You like it...." I winked at her.

"Yeah, sure! just like Lauren liked you" Again sassy Dinah gave me a comeback.

"Lauren and I, two badasses together, it just doesn't work" I said reassuring my theory. "Besides I can't compete with Ally"

"No one can" Dinah said as she turns around to leave my place.

So I guess it's time to man up, and face Lauren for her own good; I might die trying it though. I'll better wait for her to wake up.

When I was about to make myself a sandwich I heard something inside the place. Wait....is that....it is....someone moaning? My eyes widened. That's a chick for sure. Am I as disgusting as Dinah says? Am I hallucinating?

None of the guys it's at home. So that only leads to one person, Lauren. When I let her my bed to sleep I swear she was alone. I don't know how she is having fun inside, how she got someone in.

I approached the door and tried to hear what was going on inside.

"Oh...yeah....come on baby....don't stop....ahhh... just there"

I must admit Lauren's moans on her husky voice sound heavenly; But back in track, I'm acting as cool older brother with her lately, but enough is enough, she can't just fuck someone in my bed, no way!

I opened the door. No shame: it is my room. I looked at the bed and to my surprise there she was, all by herself. Oh My God is she masturbating?

"Hey....I'm sorry don't kill me....want me to help you, anyway?" I said scratching my head. I mean, after all we are no related, so...

"Baby....don't ever stop....you're perfect....Oh God..."  She continued her moaning festival to my entire surprise.

Then it clicked to me, she was asleep. She is having a wild dream, that's all.

"I missed you....ahhh yes....you don't know how much I needed you....you are so beautiful...I've been waiting for this forever"

I saw her rubbing herself impetuously. And I couldn't be more turn on. Wait a minute, did she said beautiful?....and waiting forever?  My jaw dropped, I know pretty well who she is dreaming about.

"Baby...let me make love to you....you will never forget it....I love you so much, my little Sunshine....Oh God Ally, you are so fucking sexy....I'm gonna eat out all of you"

Ok, that's too much for me....I can't handle it without getting hard forever...I'm better leaving . When I turn around still overwhelmed with so much sexiness I hit the top of my head with the door frame.

"Ouch!!!" I whined.

Lauren suddenly woke up of her dream. Her eyes widened when she saw me standing there in the door frame. She sat up on the bed.

"What the hell!!! Get out weirdo!!!" She shouted angrily.

I just smirked at her "You were having porn dreams with a girl" I raised my eyebrow.

"What??? Are you fucking stalking me? You perv!!!" Obviously she's feeling I invaded her personal space. "And it was a guy, you smartass" She said all defensive.

"You know it wasn't" I crossed my arms and looked at her with a cheeky look.

"Fine!....it was a girl, right?" Lauren shouted frustrated "Just an anonymous chick....you know? With a woman's body...and..."

"Yep, with a specific body....it was Ally's" I know it,so she doesn't need to fake it with me.

"Dude, like seriously....I'm gonna download a bunch of lesbian porn just for you" She pulled her hair backwards nervously.

"Only if we watch it together" I winked at her.

"You're sick!" She threw me a pillow in frustration but I managed to avoid it.

"Make sure to look for two latinas...but specially find a little tiny one...that's your type" I said teasing Lauren even more.

"Go and fuck yourself!"

"Just like you did?" I said having tons of fun.

"Hate you!!!" Lauren shouted in frustration once more.

"Oh right, sorry, you were fucking Ally" I burst laughter.

"Michael just get lost, Ok" She is definitely overwhelmed right now; time to stop.

"I'm worried; you don't look well girl...." I said concerned

"Wooow! so nice coming from someone that hasn't look good in his entire existence" Rude Lauren is showing off, that's because she's feeling attacked. She's just a cute little puppy.

"You think I looked good when we met" Haa! I needed to say that

"It was the red hair...." She said sassily.

I touched my now bluish hair, wondering if I was hotter with the previous one. "Whatever, I mean I'm really worried about you...."

"Thanks, mommy" She rolled her eyes at me.

"You can get as trashed as you want I don't fucking care; and you know you can fuck whoever you want.....but you are not fine, you're broken inside"

"Well, guess what, life ain't easy buddy" Lauren said with that carefree attitude that no one buys anymore.

"You are lovesick" I said it, in a serious tone.

"Stop it, Michael!!!" She whined almost getting tears in her eyes.

"I will, I mean....I'm done here" I lifted my arms in the air. "You don't wanna listen, it's Ok; but Lauren you are not the one to just sit around and let life consume you; you have the balls, you are impulsive, brave, you are a fighter, fuck everything and just fight for what you want or who you want. You won't forgive yourself if you never try...Don't let prejudices get in your way even if they come from your own mind."

~Yayyy! Update for my lovely babies.

I feel sad Alren is fighting :( but at least their friends are trying to fix them.

Mikey had the privilege to show us his POV. He is the first one aside the girls, and I loved writing it.

Well, well....We have a possible love interest for Ally, or not...who knows....

Lauren is so broken, and dreaming about her what do you think about that, guys? ;)

Soon we'll see how this turns out. Wait for it! I'm positive you will love 14th or 15th or maybe both, haaa. Trust me, stay, and I will reward you.

This is changing really soon, I promise. Ask whatever you want, discuss whatever you want :)

Thanks to all of you! You are some lovely things and I can't ever thank you enough for your support.

Love uuuu <3333

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

686 43 13
Lauren is a 17 year old lesbian she has always liked girls but she usually just becomes close friends with her crushes because her feelings fade away...
84.2K 2K 25
Camila Cabello was 6 years old when she was diagnosed with a blood disorder. She isn't allowed to leave her house nor to really have a normal life. N...
207K 5.6K 87
(Lauren/You) It has always been y/n's dream to be a famous singer but it wasn't until y/n was 17 that she started acting on that dream. Now 18 years...
152K 3.7K 29
Camila is used to being alone. Ever since her mom and sister died, it's only been her and her dad. With her dad being an abusive jerk, she tends to k...