Life in Soul Eater (an X Read...

By GivenYouTheStars

An X Reader fanfic about the reader's adventure in Soul Eater. This is a Death the Kid X Reader, Soul X Maka... More

A Long Night's Run
Shibusen?
Meeting the Gang
First Day of School
Independent Soul Resonance
Maka
Soul
Tsubaki
Crona (ft. Ragnarok)
Liz and Patty
Death the Kid (Part 1)
Death the Kid (Part 2)
The Meeting in the Death Room
The Day of the Party (Part 1)
The Day of The Party (Part 2)
The Students who Took Out the Kishin
White Mask
Run
Chaos in the DMWA
A Moment in Time
Failure
Confession Time
Rescue Team
Maka Chop
Buried Nightmares
Ready
Wavelengths of the Tsukinos
Oh, Come on!
Separation
The Reaper's Secret (Part 1)
The Reaper's Secret (Part 2)
Fallen Assassin
Fallen Petals
The Assassin and The Flower
The Scientist and The Hidden Light
Not Over Yet, Not Even Close
Caught Between a Door and a Cold Place
Her Choice
Black Diamond
Rescuing A Friend
Soul Resonance
Rhythm of Our Souls
The Yuki Onna's Vessel
Reaching Out
Ivory Dance
Struggle Against the Yuki Onna
The True Story
The True Story (Part 2)
Scarlet Flowers in The Snow
Going Home
A Happy Ending?
Kazoku
Swords and Camellia Blossoms
The Pianist and The Angel
Death and Moonlight
BEFORE YOU GO ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER
Epilogue

Black Star

1K 25 2
By GivenYouTheStars

Reader's POV

"(y/n), Maka! Come join us!" shouted Black Star, dribbling the basketball. "No," we replied at the same time, not looking up from the books we were reading. "Geez, you two are exactly the same!" sighed Soul. Black Star threw the ball at us. Luckily, Maka managed to catch it before it could hit either one of us in the face. "If you last for even one minute, I'll give you my autograph! Though I've already left some on your lockers.." said Black Star. Maka squinted suspiciously at Black Star. "What do you mean you've already left some on our lockers?" she said. Black Star scratched the back of his head sheepishly and said," Well, I thought I'd just leave my autograph on your lockers. After all, who wouldn't want the autograph of the great and mighty-" Maka stood up and yelled," YOU WROTE ON OUR LOCKERS?!! YOU USED A PERMANENT MARKER, DIDN'T YOU?" The blue-haired boy seemed to shrink under Maka's glare. "Yes?" he answered quietly. "YOU IDIOT!" both Maka and I yelled. 

"Okay, let's make a bet. If we win the game, we get to beat Black Star up!" shouted Maka. "If we lose, we'll spare half of the bones in his body!" I continued. 

"Game starts now!" we yelled before Black Star could say anything. We charged, shooting and scoring as if we had suddenly gained bionic basketball superpowers. Tsubaki, Soul, Kid, Liz, Patty and Crona stood watching, all of them sweatdropping except for Patty who was just laughing. "Do they even know the rules?" asked Tsubaki. "I-I don't think so," stuttered Crona. "This is so not cool," said Soul. "Hey, remember what I said about them being the same? Well, looks more like they're evil twins now," said the white-haired weapon. Maka and I had won and were now holding Black Star upside down by the legs. "Well, at least not having to spare half of the bones in his bodies will be symmetrical," said Kid, sighing.

Author's Note: Thank you to all my readers. Please comment. The next chapter will be about Crona. Just out of curiosity, what gender do you think Crona is? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 9.2K 19
Entered in The Soul Eater Watts Awards! Forced to enter the DWMA under your parent's instruction, you're entirely convinced this will be the worst th...
5.4K 148 18
A story of a sad shinigami that finds out his true love is dating their weapon. Kid resorts to an extreme measure but finds a sollution, go to his fa...
231K 5.5K 25
Your name is, (Y/n) Thompson. You are the cousin of the two sisters Liz and Patty Thompson. Not too long ago you discovered you could turn into a wea...
307K 7.3K 45
You are just one of twelve death scythes scattered around the world. You are the youngest female death scythe while Justin is the youngest male death...