Joffrey Baratheon's downfall

By jessmay99

Joffrey had always shown her nothing but kindness. It was the only nice side anyone saw of him when she was a... More

Amelia Baratheon
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Authors note.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 30

2.4K 42 10
By jessmay99

(Small warning: this chapter contains some swearing)

Amelia started at where Robb had exited her tent still in somewhat of shock as she could not believe he had seen her like that; of course he was right once they were married if they got married he would demand to see her like that constantly. Yet the thought quietly haunted her and her thoughts. As Amelia looked down to the ground the realisation that she was still in the nude dawned on her instead of the threats that Robb had just made on her family and she hurried to find something suitable to where in front of the lords for the feast being held before they fight tomorrow.

Amelia had found a fitted sleek dress that was stark grey and hug to her body nicely, she supposed she should wear the colours of her betrothed to show her support not that many would see it that way. Amelia could hear the shouts of men and wanted nothing more than to feel safe but knew this would not be the case for as long as she is a Lannister. Amelia saw some of the men in which she trusted around the camp, she had found that any of her men that had come with her for her protection had been slaughtered like pigs simply for serving her family. This all happening within the short amount of time that Amelia had hidden in her tent. She clearly remembered hearing "send their heads to the Lannister's, maybe they'll give us ours."

The laughter and chatter not coming down, Amelia thought that this was the time to make her entrance, gracefully stepping out of the tent any man that was doing a thing was now looking at the princess. There was no denying her beauty, just as there was no denying her family either and as the men stared she knew that she could never run away from the looks that she received. As Amelia looked into the crowd she wandered where Robb was but at the sounding of her name Amelia looked for the source of noise and saw Robb sitting with men that seemed all to ready for battle.

Robb called Amelia over as he placed a small amount of food in front of her and then pulled her to sit with him as he listened to the men around him. "The proper course is clear, pledge fealty to king Renly and move south to join our forces with his." Amelia looked to the man talking "Renly is not the king." Many of the men looked shocked at the women's outburst, but she was quickly overlooked as she suddenly heard "Fuck off you Lannister bastard." Amelia's head then feel back to her plate of food as she had been so easily dismissed. The lord who in which Amelia did not know the name of walked towards the small child and placed his hand upon her chin forcing her to look into the lords eyes. "You are holding Joffrey. It's clear you are nothing but scum. It was your bastard brother that put our leader and your father to death. " The lord slapped Amelia twice around the face before dropping his hand and looking back over to Robb.

Robb sighed as he looked over to the little lioness that did not look so fierce anymore, she was starting to look beaten but he knew that she would hate that. "She is right, no matter what he did. That doesn't make Renly king." Robb looked at the lord and then addressed the people around the table looking at the people with clear understanding "He is Roberts youngest brother, Bran can't be Lord of Winterfell before me, Renly can't be king before Stannis." Amelia's eyes looked around the group of men as she pushed her plate of uneaten food away. Her face glance fell upon Theon who was looking at Robb with pure determination and loyalty. She only wished one day she would receive that from someone.

All of a sudden the men around the table started to talk in uproar "DO you mean to declare us for Stannis?" was the first comment heard as Amelia's glance fell back to the table that she was sitting on. As the crowd got louder she hears more and more comments "Renly is not right" or "How can he be declared king." It was the booming voice of Greatjon that made Amelia jump in fear "My Lords" but as he stood the chatter was still hear with the dispute "if we put ourselves behind Stannis" but who's ever voice it was, was cut off by Greatjon quieting the crowd down. "My Lords here is what I say to these two kings." It was as Amelia turned around to face the found that she saw him spit on the ground from this coming laughter and cheers from the men around.

"Renly Baratheon is nothing to me, nor Stannis neither. Why should they rule over me and mine from some flowery seat in the south. What do they know of the Wall or the Wolfwood? Even there gods are wrong!" as the laughter arose again from the crowd Amelia looked at Robb as she saw him watching the Lord. Amelia knew that she was a lion ensnare somehow in the wolfs den and that she truly knew nothing of what they could do. Maybe she should tell robb to kill her in front of all of these men; he could then show his worth. But that would get her nowhere. As Amelia continued to look at robb she knew that he was refusing to make eye contact with her and from that she turned her attention back to the man who was talking. "Why shouldn't we rule ourselves again? It was the dragons we bowed down to and now the dragons are dead!" it was as the Greatjon addressed the ground and pulled out his sword that Amelia felt that this was her life now in the hands of a Northerner.

As he pointed his sword towards Robb she looked intently at the man, "There sits the only king I mean to bend my knee to" and as the Greatjon bent his knee in front of Robb he proclaimed "The king in the North." Robb looked the bowing man up and down and swallowed hard before standing inform of the man that had just pledged and called him king. As he stood it was almost as if his eyes had changed colour and Amelia feared that this was the start of the Starks downfall as Amelia looked around another man stood "I'll have peace on those terms, they can keep their red castle and their iron chair to" and as he pulled his sword out and bent down he as well proclaimed "The king in the North". It was then that Theon stood that Amelia fully looked at Theon as he spoke it was the words that she listened to carefully "Am I your brother, now and always?" Robb looked upon Theon ad as the cold air whisped from his mouth his simple response was "now and always."

It was then as Theon drew his sword and came beside the men already on the floor that Amelia really study Theon "My sword is yours in victory and defeat from this day until my last day." And as Theon bowed his head "The King in the North" was boomed loudly and as all of the men proclaimed and joined in chanting the name of their new king, all men taking their swords and bowing lowly to their new king and as they repeated this Robb looked around at all of the men on the floor and all the men he would have to protect all of the men that would now help him. It was as his gaze fell to his betrothed did his smile slowly flatter; with a raised eyebrow Robb looked at her.

As he looked down at her it was the words that came out that shocked the men around him, after all this was to be there queen. "Do you understand that during this time I demand your loyalty and knowing of the places in which the Lannister's would attack. I am relying on you to betray your family for my cause to move forward. I will not have any betrayal and if so the punishments will be far worse than what I am putting onto your family." Amelia stood their ashamed and embarrassed that she could do no more. Robb grabbed her roughly by the arm "I asked you if you understand." Amelia winced as memories of Joffrey came back into her mind "Yes your Grace." Robb smiled down at her she had now submitted to his cause and he knew that he would be able to be their right king that his people deserved.

As robb took in the men he told them to rise and as he held onto Amelia he thanked his me before sending them off to prepare for the battle tomorrow, it would be a full days ride and they would attack at night causing shock and surprise to the Lannister camp which Robb had been told was at Oxcross. As Robb left the men to their business he took Amelia to his tent and asked for some wine and food to be brought to them while they were alone and had privacy. As Amelia turned to Robb she was about to talk but he simply shushed her and told her to take a seat at the table.

As her ladies bought some food to the new king and queen they ladies quickly bowed before scurrying away from the pair. Amelia looked down at her foot before back to Robb and wanted to inform him on how she was not hungry and just wanted to tire to bed, but before she could Robb quickly spoke "When I come back from Oxcross we are to marry and you will become Queen of the North." Robb said clearly as he looked at Amelia for a reply, he was shocked as he saw her head shoot up and the expression on her face was unreadable. "That way you are bound to me and I to you." Robb gently said reaching over to take Amelia's hand but she moved it away and places it into her lap. "Are you not happy, I thought marriage was what you wanted? I thought you wanted to be loved to be a part of a family, a family that treats you right."

At the hearing of Robbs claims of her family mistreating her Amelia stood and slammed her chair back as far as it would go whilst knocking the food that was on the table and the wines and the cups with it. "How dare you." Amelia picked up the closest thing to her which was at the time a chai and went to throw it across the room in her sudden fit of anger. "How dare you claim I am mistreated? Who do you think you are, what now that you are king you can tell me how I should live my life how I should be dammed to marry a man with the morals of a whore. Please tell me your Grace; I don't see how your family is much better; look at you all. All fighting for something that you can never het back, you think you will get your sisters back? Your family? Joffrey would have destroyed them, just like he played games with me, god how he likes to play games." Amelia hadn't notice Robb take out a small blade and it wasn't until he was holding it to her neck did she realise what she had said and what was happening.

Amelia gulped loudly only to find the blade digging in harder and Robbs heavy breathe on her back "I will get my sisters back. I will destroy anything that gets in my way. I will not forgive." And as Robb pressed the blade deeper into Amelia's skin he whispered quietly "My morals are far above a Lannister bastard." And with that Robb threw his queen onto the floor, calling for his guards who had watched and been situated outside "Take her to a cell, a cage built for a lion. She is to not have anything until tomorrow once we are back and have our victory." Robb looked Amelia in the eye one more time as he watched the small amount of blood trickle down her neck and the look of fear in her eyes. "Take her away." And with that Amelia was dragged up from her feet and pushed out by the guards to the edge of the camp where she would stay until Robb had rightfully got what was his.

The Princess had now fallen, that was one Lannister down. How many more to go?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going to try and update tomorrow. Hope you enjoy the chapter, actually think it is one of my favourites! 

Do you guys have  a favourite chapter? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 174 21
When the king comes to Winterfell to ask Y/Ns father Eddard Stark to be the hand. He informs Y/N she will be betrothed to Joffrey Baratheon, a boy wh...
79K 2.9K 74
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
47.9K 2.4K 60
Amelia Baratheon the eldest daughter of Cersei and Robert, Twin of Joffrey gets set up with Robb Stark on their trip to Winterfell. But things take a...
23.6K 655 23
"NEVER UNDERESTIMATE A DAUGHTER'S GRIEF.." "IT CAN ACCOMPLISH MANY GREATER THINGS.." "IT CAN BEND KINGDOM'S FROM THE INSIDE..." --- bounĀ·...