Chapter 9

Chapter 9

As Amelia woke the next morning Joffrey was already up and getting himself ready for the day ahead, as he moved over to reach for his crown ha he noticed Amelia stirring and saw her sat up. He gave her a bemused look before talking "your awake, the dress I had prepared for you is here I had one of you ladies bring it to me. She said that you haven't even taken a proper look at it yet. Except from when I showed it to you. There's also breakfast on the table. Now get ready, we don't have much time." Joffrey said very quickly and gave Amelia a very stern glare before turning away to continue what he was doing.

Amelia scrambled out of bed not wanting to anger Joffrey any further than she already had, in doing this though she had fallen from the amount of covers that were wrapped around her. Joffrey was staring in to the mirror as he saw her fall and laughed quickly at what she had done and then returned to his stern glare again. Amelia then stood herself back up and regained her dignity before undoing the laces at the back of her dress and letting it fall to the ground- like she normally did when she was in her own bedroom before walking behind the screen. As she was walking over to the place where her screen was before her face turned a bright red blush as there was no screen as she was in Joffrey's room and she was standing naked in his room. Amelia quickly grabbed the several sheets that were on her floor and wrapped them around her. Another chuckle escaped Joffrey's lips before he spoke again. "I will leave the room for you to get changed I will be in the throne room and you will meet me there once you are finished. Understand?" Joffrey said quietly. "Yes your Grace Amelia said before she curtsied and he left." Amelia's ladies quickly walked into the Kings chambers and set to work on the little princess that was still blushing pink with embarrassment.

Amelia's ladies set straight to work on her hair making it into a southern style braid and the placing her small and delicate tiara onto her head and then Esme tied up the back of her dress as tightly as she could before smiling at the little girl that was on her and pushing her out of her door and into the throne room. When Joffrey saw Amelia he smiled at her and then looked at Esme with a knowing a look before he nodded at her and she left. Joffrey walked down from the iron throne and linked his arm with Amelia before smiling at her and leading her swiftly to the docking station where myrcella had got into the boat and was just being pushed out into the sea with the priest saying his prayers and wishing her well.

Everyone that was either at court or a friend of Myrcella was there to see her off and make sure she went safely. As Amelia walked down the stairs many looks were paced her way by the men of the court but she just looked on at myrcella to see her face full of tears and worry in her eyes. Amelia lowered her head and stood next to Sansa- Joffrey's betrothed and next to her was Tommen whom was already in tears. Mother stood to the other side of the steps with Ser James and uncle Tyrion there as well. Mother was talking to Uncle Tyrion before she saw him walk away with an angered and annoyed expression on his face and Amelia had wondered what had happened between the two, their relationship was faltered and nothing like Joffrey's and herself.

Tommen had started crying and his septa was wiping his tears away, Amelia was about to go over and stand by him and tell him that she would be back soon, but Joffrey's comment was said before she could even make a move "you sound like a little cavil mulling for his mother. Princes don't cry." Joffrey said in a cold and harsh tone that sent shivers down Amelia's spine. Before Amelia could say anything back to defend her younger brother Sansa had said something that shocked the two older siblings. "I saw you cry." She proclaimed Amelia looked stunned at Sansa and Joffrey then turned in a way that showed how cruel and evil he could be, Amelia thought that she should just keep quiet and let the two of them say what they had to say, Amelia just wanted to see myrcella off. But still Joffrey continued "did you say something my lady." Still Amelia kept her eyes to the ground. "My little brother cried when I left Winterfell." Joffrey looked at her as if he didn't really care "so..." he continued. "So it seems like a normal thing." Joffrey bit his lip before continuing "Is your little brother a prince" he stated and Sansa quickly shot back a no before Joffrey continued. "Not really relevant than is it." He said in a much quitter tone. Before descending up the stairs and giving Sansa a glare full of hatred. "Come Dog, Amelia." Amelia stayed still for as long as she could she wanted to see myrcella off so that she was out of sight. "Amelia." Joffrey said again and this time she followed.

Amelia took Ser Gwaine that knight that was with her ahead as she ran through the village, she loved being down there and the people loved seeing her to. But all to quickly he fun was cut short but Joffrey roughly grabbing her arm and pulling her into his side. "You will stay with me" he hissed. As the grip on her arm got tighter. The further they walked into the city the shout got louder. "All hail Joffrey.", "hail to the king." "Were hungry your grace.", "please your grace just give us some bread." And "seven blessings on you your grace." Were constantly repeated. Amelia looked around at the lower city she once loved it felt dark and worry soon crept over her as the shouts echoed louder around her head. But the one that stood out the most to her was "here comes the bastards." And Amelia slowly crippled away hiding herself within her brother.

Joffrey stroked Amelia's hair and shushed her as the continued to walk along. She turned around to see Tommen being escorted the other way and started to have fear rise within her again as she looked to her uncle Tyrion whom looked at her with a look of worry on his face. The guards got closer to us and the out of nowhere a pile of cow poo was thrown at Joffrey's face he let go of Amelia and she feel to the floor as Ser Gwaine helped her up Joffrey was shouting and the guards all had the swords drawn. "Who throw that... I want the man who did that fin him and bring him to me... I want him killed." The mob started to attack from left right and centre and Amelia fell into the protection of Ser Gwaine but as he was getting her out of the situation he was pulled back by the peasants revolting. "Run little lioness I can protect myself just run and don't look back." Amelia run but she didn't heed his words as she looked back to see the peasants take the priest into the crowd and throw his arm triumphantly into the air as a proud signal of what they had done. The fighting continued and Amelia started to get scared as she found she could see no more of the royal escorts that were there moments before and just blood, knights that had fallen and peasants that had been killed. But still Amelia kept on running until she came to a small bridge in which she walked under.

As the royal family found they were now safe and in protection they looked around franticly to check that everyone was alright. Joffrey scanned the room looking for Amelia. He spotted ser Gwaine but no Amelia he was slightly harmed but looked alright. Joffrey walked over to him "where's the princess." He stated with worry in his voice. "I told her to run told her to run and not look back your grace I don't know where she is." Was Gwaine's response. Joffrey shouted that the princess was not here and that she must be rescued form the evil and psychotic peasants that were out there. Little did he know that they were close to finding her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello- please comment and vote execution will be in the next chapter.