Chapter 30

(Small warning: this chapter contains some swearing)

Amelia started at where Robb had exited her tent still in somewhat of shock as she could not believe he had seen her like that; of course he was right once they were married if they got married he would demand to see her like that constantly. Yet the thought quietly haunted her and her thoughts. As Amelia looked down to the ground the realisation that she was still in the nude dawned on her instead of the threats that Robb had just made on her family and she hurried to find something suitable to where in front of the lords for the feast being held before they fight tomorrow.

Amelia had found a fitted sleek dress that was stark grey and hug to her body nicely, she supposed she should wear the colours of her betrothed to show her support not that many would see it that way. Amelia could hear the shouts of men and wanted nothing more than to feel safe but knew this would not be the case for as long as she is a Lannister. Amelia saw some of the men in which she trusted around the camp, she had found that any of her men that had come with her for her protection had been slaughtered like pigs simply for serving her family. This all happening within the short amount of time that Amelia had hidden in her tent. She clearly remembered hearing "send their heads to the Lannister's, maybe they'll give us ours."

The laughter and chatter not coming down, Amelia thought that this was the time to make her entrance, gracefully stepping out of the tent any man that was doing a thing was now looking at the princess. There was no denying her beauty, just as there was no denying her family either and as the men stared she knew that she could never run away from the looks that she received. As Amelia looked into the crowd she wandered where Robb was but at the sounding of her name Amelia looked for the source of noise and saw Robb sitting with men that seemed all to ready for battle.

Robb called Amelia over as he placed a small amount of food in front of her and then pulled her to sit with him as he listened to the men around him. "The proper course is clear, pledge fealty to king Renly and move south to join our forces with his." Amelia looked to the man talking "Renly is not the king." Many of the men looked shocked at the women's outburst, but she was quickly overlooked as she suddenly heard "Fuck off you Lannister bastard." Amelia's head then feel back to her plate of food as she had been so easily dismissed. The lord who in which Amelia did not know the name of walked towards the small child and placed his hand upon her chin forcing her to look into the lords eyes. "You are holding Joffrey. It's clear you are nothing but scum. It was your bastard brother that put our leader and your father to death. " The lord slapped Amelia twice around the face before dropping his hand and looking back over to Robb.

Robb sighed as he looked over to the little lioness that did not look so fierce anymore, she was starting to look beaten but he knew that she would hate that. "She is right, no matter what he did. That doesn't make Renly king." Robb looked at the lord and then addressed the people around the table looking at the people with clear understanding "He is Roberts youngest brother, Bran can't be Lord of Winterfell before me, Renly can't be king before Stannis." Amelia's eyes looked around the group of men as she pushed her plate of uneaten food away. Her face glance fell upon Theon who was looking at Robb with pure determination and loyalty. She only wished one day she would receive that from someone.

All of a sudden the men around the table started to talk in uproar "DO you mean to declare us for Stannis?" was the first comment heard as Amelia's glance fell back to the table that she was sitting on. As the crowd got louder she hears more and more comments "Renly is not right" or "How can he be declared king." It was the booming voice of Greatjon that made Amelia jump in fear "My Lords" but as he stood the chatter was still hear with the dispute "if we put ourselves behind Stannis" but who's ever voice it was, was cut off by Greatjon quieting the crowd down. "My Lords here is what I say to these two kings." It was as Amelia turned around to face the found that she saw him spit on the ground from this coming laughter and cheers from the men around.