Stalking My Wife(YN)

Od winter9900

YN and Jordan Calloway have been married for 2 years. YN is a successful real estate agent and is very nice a... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
More Chapters
Chapter 34
ON HOLD
THE WAIT IS OVER

Chapter 26

2.8K 118 50
Od winter9900

Yn's P.O.V.
I finally arrived to Texas after a few days with Lucas driving. We've had our little rest spots and tourist attractions. But, we finally made it. Jordan has been constantly blowing my phone up for days and I've been ignoring him for days. It's time for me to start over with Lucas and our new home.

Lucas-Mommy I'm hungry can we stop somewhere?

Yn-Ok Lucas but we need to talk when we get to the restaurant.

Lucas-What did I do wrong?

Yn-Nothing, nothing I just need to talk to you about a little something.

Lucas-Ok.

I need to know why Lucas doesn't want to see Jordan anymore and explain to him everything going on. I've been putting the conversation off because we've been having a good time. The fact that we're finally here makes me feel the need to talk to him.

When we get to the restaurant we sit down in a booth and the waiter takes our drinks.

Lucas-Can I have lemonade?

Yn-Lucas say please.

Lucas-Oh, please?

Waiter-Sure lil man and for you ma'am?

Yn-May I have a coke please.

Waiter-Ok I will get on that and be back in a second or two.

Yn-Thank you.

He then walked off.

Yn-So Lucas we're finally in Texas. It's just you and me. How do you feel about that?

Lucas-I feel ok I'm actually excited to start school here. But, I do miss Chresanto a lot.

Yn-Is that so?

Lucas-Yeah.

Yn-Well don't worry once we get settled into Texas he'll come visit us.

Lucas-Ok mommy.

Yn-But, Lucas why do you not love daddy anymore?

Lucas-I can't tell you that mommy.

Yn-Why not? You're supposed to tell mommy everything.

He seemed unsure if he should tell me or not.

Lucas- I can't or you'll die.

I just looked at him. Die? Why would I die?

Yn-Baby I promise you I won't die.

Lucas-Promise?

Yn-Baby I'm strong, I'm a fighter, whatever you need to tell me I won't die.

He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes.

Waiter-Here are your drinks are you ready to order?

Yn-Can you just give us a few minutes please?

Waiter-No problem.(walked away)

Yn-Well?

Lucas-... This girl dad had at his house said that daddy doesn't love me. And she smelled very bad. She said that he doesn't let me live with him and she lives with him instead. She said that if I told anyone you was gonna be dead in a week.

I blankly look at Lucas, there's no way in hell he's making this up. I'm gonna kill Jordan and that bitch.

Yn- Well I'm glad you told me Lucas don't ever keep something inside like that.

Lucas-I just wanted to protect you mom.

Yn- I understand but next time just tell me ok. But, thanks for telling me.

Lucas-Ok.

Waiter-Are you guys ready yet?

Yn-Yes we are.

We ordered our food and continued talking about other things.

Lucas-Ma can I play the games on their tablet?

The restaurant had these  mini tablets with games the kids could play.

Yn-Sure go ahead.

As I was just watching Lucas play his games, I get a phone call from Jordan.

Instead of ignoring it I finally answered it.

Phone Convo:

Yn-Hello?

Jordan-Hey Yn how are you and Lucas?

Yn-Great.

Jordan-That's good um where are you guys at?

Yn-Where you're not.

Jordan-Yn don't play with me. Where are you with my son?

Yn-As far as I'm concern you have no son and I am not your responsibility.

Jordan-What is that supposed to mean?

Yn-I told you to not let that bitch around my child and yet she talked to him and threatened my child. Jordan you're lucky I'm not over there to beat you and your slut's ass.

Jordan-What are you talking about?

Yn-Jordan I swear if you try to lie on me I'm gonna slice your throat through this phone.

Jordan-She didn't threaten him. That's all I can tell you.

Yn-Well just know you'll never see him or me again and that's that. Have fun with your new bitch.

Jordan-Yn wai(gco)

Phone convo over...

I don't want Lucas to ever see Jordan and that son of a bitch. I could care less for him at this point.

August P.O.V.

I've been pretty depressed lately since Yn turned me down for Chresanto. Funny thing is he talked to me and told me him and her are not together anymore. Great but she's all the way in Texas. I want to take a trip and go see her but I don't think she would wanna see me.

I think I'll see what Chresanto is doing sense we haven't hanged out in forever.

<~~~~~~~~~~~>
When I get to his house I knock on the door.

Chresanto-(opens the door) Hey August what's up?

August-Just thought I see my bro since it's been forever.

Chresanto-Well I'm kinda busy with Uhh..(gco)

??-Chres who's at the door?

I see a girl with big lips. She was pretty don't get me wrong but what is Chres doing with her. I thought he was sprung on Yn.

??-Chres who is this?

Chres-Um August this is Malaysia, Malaysia this is August.

Malaysia-Nice to meet you.(sticks hand out)

August-Um(shakes hand) You too.

Malaysia-Cool um so Chres I'll let you two talk while I go out to the patio.

Chres-Ok see you later.

When Malaysia walks out I look at Chres with a confused face.

August-Yo um what's up?

Chres-What you talking about?

August-Come on man it's only been a few days and you're with her instead of Yn.

Chres-Look man Yn and I are not together, we're still friends. Malaysia is someone I just started talking to that's it.

August-Whatever I was gonna chill with you but I guess you're kind of busy at the moment.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

All About Full House Od k😻

Populárno-náučné

8.6K 155 11
Every thing you need to know About Danny, Joey,Jesse,DJ, Stephanie, Michelle,Becky, And Nicki and Alex? This story was completed in 2015 but I had to...
272K 7.9K 134
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
Charming In Handcuffs Od Jenna Leigh

Tínedžerská beletria

12.6M 422K 50
Boy next door is charming. Boy next door is dangerous. Boy next door is on house arrest. * * * * * They've been neighbors for as long as Juliet...
5.5K 215 40
after getting to know the members and felix better- whom you met in paris while you were in a class trip as a medical student to learn about the fren...