After Newsies

By Fansie99

Jordyn Lively and Ben Cook used to tour the U.S in Disneys production of newsies. But you can't do the same t... More

New York Winters
Jamie, Jeremy, Jensen, Jordyn?
Bens Mistakes
Wimpy Josh
Rain Drops
The Vlogs
Christmas Eve
New Years Eve
New Year, New Us
The Premiere
Headlines
Time Jump
Confrontation
Author Q&A
Sneaking Out
Auditions
The Call
Rehearsals
Blue
The Start
Opening Night
Press Day
Feel Better Little Mel
Knock Knock
The Chase
Update
What Happens In Vegas.....
Silence
Coffee Girl
Midnight Trips
Twitter
Joshs Adventure
Naughty
And her name is....
Whats Trending?
The Return
Melinas Brother
Back to NYC
Melinas Secret
SUCK IT
Cheers
The Stagedoor
Background
Everlasting Love
The Pink Dress
The Face Off
Disney World
Updates!
Sorry
ANNOUNCEMENT

Puzzle Pieces

1.7K 72 186
By Fansie99

Your comments for the last post had me dying laughing! Keep them up with this chapter!

Jordyn POV:

"I CAN'T GET THIS DAMN RING OFF MY FINGER!" Ben screamed trying to pull it off.

"Neither can I!" Josh said.

"Did the butter work?" I asked.

"What do you think?" Ben said holding up his hand with the ring still on it. "The cast is going to be here any minute!"

"Where did you guys even get married?" I asked.

"I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA." Ben screamed.

"Oh I know!" Nick smiled. "It's some place down the street, I found their card in my pants pocket."

"And you are just telling us this now?" Ben asked.

"I literally just found it." Nick said. "They are open 24/7."

"We don't have time to go before the show, we will have to go after and get this all sorted out." I said.

"Ok but until then...HOW DO WE GET THESE OFF." Ben screamed.

"Hey guys." Cody said walking in as Ben was holding his hand up in the air. "Woah, what's with the wedding ring. PLEASE TELL ME YOU TWO DID NOT GET HITCHED LAST NIGHT." Cody said looking at me and Ben.

"Us two, didn't." I said.

"Us two did." Josh said holding up his hand.

"NO WAY!" Cody said and burst into laughing.

"WE WERE DRUNK OK?" Ben said.

"Looks like you just lost your man Jordyn." Cody laughed.

"Jordyn!" Melina said running into the room.

"Hey sweetie, we've missed you all day! How was schooling?" I asked.

"Fun!" She smiled. She looked over at Ben. "Why is he wearing a ring?" Melina asked.

"Because Ben is an idiot and got married to Josh." I smiled.

"So does that mean Josh is in charge of me too now?" Melina asked.

"No, but don't worry, they are going to file for divorce." I smirked.

"Only 23 and I'm already divorced. What a life I'm living." Ben said.

"Ok but Melina we are going to play a game. It's called don't tell anybody me and Ben got married." Josh said kneeling down in front of Melina.

"BEN AND JOSH GOT MARRIED!" Melissa screamed from the doorway.

"DAMN IT!" Ben said.

"I always knew I'd lose him to Josh." I laughed.

"I am offended I wasn't invited to the wedding." Melissa laughed.

"Don't worry I wasn't either. But somebody in here was." I said motioning towards Nick.

"I don't wanna talk about it." Nick said.

"Nick if we are going down, you are going down with us." Ben said.

"I was the flower girl." Nick mumbled.

"You were what now?" Ben asked.

"I was the flower girl." Nick said a little louder.

"One more time." Ben smirked.

"I WAS THE FLOWER GIRL!" Nick screamed.

"How wasted were you guys?" Cody asked.

"Um Melina, why don't you go back to your dressing room." I said and she stood up and left.

"Total blackout past 10 o clock." I said.

"Damn, did you get in any trouble Jordyn?" Cody asked. I looked at Ben and he just looked down at the floor.

"Not that I can remember. Just woke up with a pounding headache in bed." I said. Ok that wasn't a lie. I don't remember doing...it with sky and I did wake up with a pounding headache. I looked over at Bne who seemed hurt by the whole thing, gosh I feel so bad.

"Well me and Ben are just gonna go try and get this ring off his finger." I said standing up and grabing his hand.

"Wait what about me?" Josh asked.

"Sucks!" I said and ran out. We went all the way to my dressing room and closed the door.

"So how am I getting this ring off?" Ben asked.

"Funny, you think thats what this is about." I said. "Ben I am so sorry about what happened last night. And I know you said it's fine but I can tell it's not fine."

"Well how would you feel if you were in my position?" Ben asked.

"Hurt, betrayed, angry." I said.

"You've just been seeming really close with Sky lately, everytime there is an emergency you take him with you and not me." Ben said.

"I'm sorry, I just-" I started.

"Jordyn I don't want to hear excuses. I don't want to talk about it." Ben said and turned to leave.

"You know, I could have not told you Ben. Don't I get points for honesty? Doesn't that show how guilty I am?" I said. "I didn't even try to hide it from you Ben. I was straight up and honest about it as soon as I saw you. You can not possibly be mad at me, I didn't do this on purpose, just like you didn't marry Josh on purpose." He paused for a minute at the door and then left. Oh gosh I really fucked up.

Sky POV:

HOW COULD I HAVE SEX WITH JORDYN LAST NIGHT? I DONT EVEN HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER ANYMORE. How could I do this to my best friend. I need to talk to Ben. I was running down towards his dressing room when I saw Ben grabbing some water.

"Ben!" I said running up to him. "Can we talk?" I asked.

"I'm guessing this about you and Jordyn?" Ben asked.

"Listen dude I swear I don't have feelings for Jordyn anymore." I said. "Woah what's the wedding ring? DID YOU AND JORDYN GET MARRIED?" I asked.

"No me and Josh did." Ben said.

"Why am I not surprised." I said. "Listen, you and Jordyn are so perfect together, I do not want to split you guys up. We were drunk and there's no sure proof we actually....you know. We just woke up next to each other in bed! We don't know what happened Ben! There's a chance nothing happened. We need to figure out what happened last night before we jump to conclusions." I said.

"Listen sky I'm not mad at you. It's just...hard for me ok? I mean you had sex with my girlfriend before I did." Ben said.

"Wait, you've known each other since you were 17 and-" I started.

"NO OK? Neither of us are ready for that. Well I thought Jordyn wasn't." Ben said. Shit does that mean....if me and Jordyn actually had sex last night....does that mean I was Jordyns first? Oh shit.

"We just need to get this show done and then figure out what the fuck happened." I said.

"You could not be anymore right." Ben said.

Jordyn POV:

"Thank your mom again for watching Melina a second night in a row. We just need to figure this all out." I said on the phone.

"No problem, hope everything is ok." Cody said and hung up.

"I can't believe you guys got married here." I said looking around. This place isn't that nice.

"Um hi, is there anybody we can talk to who was working here last night?" Ben asked.

"I was! And how are the newlyweds?" The girl behind the counter smiled motioning towards Ben and Josh.

"IN HELL." Ben screamed. "Listen, we need to know exactly what happened last night."

"Ok sure! It was quite an interesting night!" The girl smiled.

Flashback Story by Girl at The Wedding Place:

Ok so all of you walked in last night and y'all were totally wasted.

"Where do I go to get married." The curly hair one said.

"My name is Ben." Ben said.

"Shh don't interrupt!" I said smacking Bens arm.

Anyway.  I told him I could help them and when I asked who he was marrying he grabbed the tall guy, Jordan.

"So wait, I thought Josh was Jordyn?" Ben laughed.

"AGAIN LET HER TELL THE STORY!" I said.

We sent them in the back and they picked out tuxes to wear. And then we asked them if they wanted a wedding party and the short one volunteered to be the flower girl and demanded he wear a dress. So you gave us the money and then we started the wedding. The red head and the girl were busy laughing at the bell on the door. When the wedding started they came in and sat in the back. Our minister said the first sentence and then the red head stripped naked and screamed "AFTER PARTY!" They ignored him and continued and exchanged rings but hadn't said I do yet. All of the sudden Ben said "wait you're not Jordyn" and the girl was at that point asleep in the back. Ben went to pick her up and then he threw up on her. He said he was gonna take her home and he took one of the jackets off the rack of clothes that had just been returned and put it on the redhead and left with them and the other two followed them out. But the short one grabbed our Just Married poster before he left.

"So we never legally got married?" Ben asked.

"No, you never signed the papers." The girl said.

"YES IM NOT 23 AND DIVORCED!" Ben smiled.

"Wait so Ben took me and Sky back...SKY THAT JACKET YOU WERE WEARING WASNT EVEN YOURS!" I smiled.

"SO THE EMPTY CONDOM PACKAGE WASNT MINE!" Sky smiled.

"WE DIDNT HAVE SEX!" We screamed and high fived.

"WHAT?!?" Nick and Josh screamed.

"NOTHING!" Me and sky said.

"So that's why I woke up in only a bra and underwear...Ben threw up on my clothes!" I smiled.

"So in the end everything worked out. Can we make a pact to never drink again in Vegas?" Ben said.

"Definitely." We all agreed.

"Hold up, can we revisit the topic of Jordyn and Sky had sex." Josh said.

"GOTTA GO GET MELINA!" I said, grabbing Ben's hand and running out. So I didn't have sex with sky, Ben's not married, and all is well.

"I love you Jordyn, and our crazy relationship." Ben said kissing my head.

"I love you too Ben." I said grabbing his hand. Honestly, I was terrified at the thought they had had sex with Sky, I've never done that and didn't want my first time to be a drunken mistake. We can't keep doing shit like this now that we are in charge of Melina, she's relying on us. I can't do anything that could split me and Ben up because I can only imagine what that would do to little Melina.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 226 12
Y/n had just gotten into a fight with her now ex boyfriend. When she thought nothing could get worse she met him. -Violence -Fluff I do not own Mha...
3.5K 132 11
a soulmate is someone who you get along with and are meant to be with, like fate~ This is tale of two soulmates~~ Y/n is someone who wants to be lov...
223K 11.2K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
45.1K 91 15
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report