All for Love (Jelena)

By jelenamyheros

[COMPLETED] After watching the love of her life get handcuffed and get put into the back of a cop cruiser, Se... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
SEQUEL

Chapter Twenty

3.1K 152 111
By jelenamyheros

Chapter Twenty

[Selena's POV]

I lay on the bed with my fingers continuing to pick at the fabric of the bed sheets and drawing random shapes into the mattress. I've been locked in the bedroom the whole  day. The only time I have went downstairs was when I grabbed something to eat for breakfast, but once Justin and Caroline came downstairs I headed back upstairs. And I haven't left this room since.

I've been avoiding Justin with all costs. Over hearing his conversation with Caroline yesterday when he was leaving the bathroom was the last straw. I'm done with him. How could he leave me then run off with her? I know I'm the one who ended things between us, but did I really not mean anything to him after everything that we've been through? Obviously I don't because he's still planning on leaving with her tonight.

He better not be expecting me to say goodbye because I have nothing to say him. In fact, I hope the door hits him square in the ass on his way out. After he leaves, I bet he will never come back. He'll forget about me within the first day that he's gone.

So it looks like I will end up raising our child on my own.

I get brought out of my thoughts when I hear footsteps coming from the hallway. They become louder as they approach the bedroom door until it suddenly goes quiet. I hear something get placed on the ground just outside the door before the doorknob jiggles. Whoever it was realized that the door was locked out let out a loud enough sigh to where I could hear it. Footsteps are heard again with this time them sounding like they're walking away from the bedroom.

There was no doubt that it was probably Justin. He probably wanted to try and talk to me or even come to say goodbye before he leaves. I'm surprised he would actually waste some of his valuable time with Caroline to come say goodbye.

Rolling my eyes at the thought I lay my head back down on the pillow. I stare blankly at the wall was I hear the front door downstairs close. I bite my lip and slowly — and unwillingly — pull myself out of the bed and walk over to the window. Looking outside I could see Caroline getting into the car while Justin packed away her belongings in the back.

"Selena, he's leaving!" Alfredo's voice carries throughout the upstairs.

"Good." I call back, my voice cracking.

I watch from my window as Justin starts to get into the car but Louis stops him. He pulls Justin away from the van and begins a conversation with him. I wasn't sure if he was giving him a goodbye or not.

Sighing, I head towards the door and open it. I start to walk out of the room when something on the ground catches my attention. Looking down, my hand covers over my mouth as a small gasp is heard leaving my mouth. At my feet laid a bouquet of red roses. I bend down and pick the beautiful roses up into my arms. Gazing over them I see a square piece of paper tucked in between two roses. I grab it and unfold it to reveal a note written inside.

"I know I've been a complete ass ever since I've gotten out of jail, and I'm sorry. I honestly don't know what's gotten into me. Actually, no, I do know what it is. And I want you to know that I'm getting rid of the problem tonight. Getting rid of her isn't going to makeup for the way I've treated you, I know that, and giving you these roses isn't going to change anything either. But I hope when I get back we can try and work things out between us. Sel, I love you and I don't want to lose you. You may not think that, but it's true. I'll be back in a few days and I promise the moment I get back I'm going to make everything up to you. I love you." The note was signed off with Justin's name at the bottom with a heart right next to his name.

The corner of my eyes stringed with tears threatening to fall, but I held them back. Why does he do this? He knows he screwed up and then tries to fix it by saying shit like this and no matter what he does and how angry I get with him I can't help but give in to him. I hate myself for having such a soft spot in my heart for him because he deserves the silent treatment from me. But I'm weak when it comes to him.

Jogging downstairs I lay the roses on the kitchen counter before I quickly make my way out of the front door of the house. I run down the driveway and reach the end to see that the car was still here. Justin and Louis were still in a conversation with Caroline sitting inside the car.

"Like I said, I'll get ahold of Alfredo or you if I suspect anything out of the ordinary. But I should be fine." Justin says, not even noticing my presence.

"Alright." Louis nods then lowers his voice. "Do you have your gun?"

Justin lifts his shirt to reveal his gun securely tucked into the inside of his pants with it sticking out slightly. "Whoever this bastard is, he has another thing coming if he thinks he can pull me into one of his traps. I'll kill him before he's even able to get close to me."

"Why do you need a gun?" I speak up.

Both Louis and Justin's head spin around towards me. A small grin spread across Louis' face and I knew exactly why; he knew I wouldn't be able to let Justin leave without giving him a goodbye despite how mad I am at him. Justin stares at me blankly. I guess he really thought I wasn't going to say goodbye.

"It's just for protection." Justin replies.

He turns his back towards me as he closes the trunk of the car. Louis walks over to me and smirks. I glare at him and gesture for him to head back up to the house. He gets the hint and slowly starts making his way up the driveway. Chewing on the inside of my cheek I take small steps over towards Justin until I'm standing behind him.

"Who's the guy you were talking about?" I ask softly.

"It's a long story." Justin says, facing me and leaning his body back up against the back of the car with his arms crossed against his chest.

"Is he dangerous?" I question.

Justin chuckles. "I'm Jason McCann, babe. Nobody is as dangerous as me."

I tuck a lock of my hair behind my ear as a gust of wind swirls past us. Justin pushes himself off of the car and begins heading up to the front of the car. I reach out for his arm and stop him.

"Justin," His name leaves my mouth so softly.

He stops in his tracks and turns to face me with a raised eyebrow. "What is it?"

Hesitating at first, I lean my head up and press my lips against his. He's taken back at first then begins to kiss me back, but our lips stay still. His hand reaches up and cups my cheek in the palm of his hand with his thumb brushing along my cheekbone and his other hand grabbing my hip and pulls me in closer to him. I slowly pull away after a few moments and rest my forehead against his.

"Be careful." I say.

I didn't exactly know what he was up to or what he was going to do with Caroline, but I was praying that he was going to be okay. I don't want anything bad happening to him. I may be mad at him, but that doesn't change the fact that I still love and care about him.

"I will," Justin says, kissing my forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too." I say back, tilting my head back a little to stare up into his eyes.

He unexpectedly cups my face in both his hands and presses his lips against mine in a kiss. This time I was taken back but kissed back immediately. Justin pulls out of the kids a few seconds later and slowly lets go of me as he backs away from me. He gives a small smile before turning around to climb into the driver's seat of the car.

Out of the corner of my eyes I could see Caroline staring at me. I turn my head to look at her and she fakes a smile at me. She looks away and you could easily tell she was bothered by Justin and I sharing a kiss goodbye.

Bitch.

I watch as Justin backs out of the driveway. I give a small wave to him just as the car begins to drive down the road. I don't start heading back up to the house until the car has vanished.

_____________

~ Author's Notes ~

This chapter is so lame. I really didn't know what to write so this was the best thing I could think of. BUT from here on out its going to get even more chaotic, so get ready. ;)

Do you think it was sweet of Justin to give Selena those roses? Why do you think Caroline got "bothered" by Justin and Selena sharing a goodbye kiss, and could this possibly lead to something? And do you think Justin will keep his word and be back within the next few days?

(P.S. – please make sure you vote for this chapter and leave your thoughts/opinions/comments for me! love you guys xoxo)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 5.7K 72
Sequel to Broken Pieces After Justin and Selena's brutal break-up, Justin and selena must see each other again for a divorce. Will feeling resurface...
152K 3.5K 56
Selena has just made the most difficult decision of her life. After following her heart she knows she made the right decision. Once Justin receives a...
77.5K 3.6K 60
Each story crumbles and comes to an end, but not the love that Justin and Selena have. Around many corners and through countless lies, they have surv...
35.6K 744 21
Fights, cheating, lying and broken trust is all Justin and Selena have left of their 2 year relationship. From 15 too 17 almost 18 year old they were...